Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on 2/12/16 at 2:09am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on 2/12/16 at 2:09am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER Last post on 2/11/16 at 10:23pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 163post #2431 of 779911/12/12 at 1:17pmNo sure if this has been mentioned, but Odin now carries relatively large and well edited selection Schneider at their SoHo location. I purchased the Berber hood coat from this season this weekend from Odin - it is a really lovely light grayish color way with the typical Schneider gradient effect that he does. I will get some pics up later in recent purchases.
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2432 of 779911/12/12 at 1:53pmpost #2433 of 779911/12/12 at 9:54pmQuote:Originally Posted by atuhsad
No sure if this has been mentioned, but Odin now carries relatively large and well edited selection Schneider at their SoHo location. I purchased the Berber hood coat from this season this weekend from Odin - it is a really lovely light grayish color way with the typical Schneider gradient effect that he does. I will get some pics up later in recent purchases.
owassuphomiepost #2434 of 779911/13/12 at 6:42ampost #2435 of 779911/14/12 at 11:52ampost #2436 of 779911/14/12 at 12:10pmpost #2437 of 779911/14/12 at 1:56pmpost #2438 of 779911/14/12 at 2:06pmpost #2439 of 779911/14/12 at 5:30pmWent and checked out Odin's Schneider stuff today, some good things in there. Beige hood coat, the cool grey-green asymmetric trench, shawl cardis, some the red and black plaid buttondown, the navy wool buttondown, a few others, I wasn't really paying super close attention but I was impressed by it. Pete told me it's selling well, hopefully they'll keep him on for ss13.post #2440 of 779911/14/12 at 9:15pmpost #2441 of 779911/14/12 at 10:15pmpost #2442 of 779911/14/12 at 10:57pmpost #2443 of 779911/14/12 at 11:01pmpost #2444 of 779911/22/12 at 5:22am
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1611 Active Users (323 Members and 1288 Guests)
- › Viberg Boots 6 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 1 minute ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 2 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 3 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 5 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 6 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 9 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 9 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.