or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 146

post #2176 of 5061
Well, if you're interested in selling the 6 and making another Schneider fan happy in the process, let me know smile.gif
post #2177 of 5061
gdi smile.gif As I've expressed in PM in the past I'm happy to give you first dibs on anything I sell in size 6 ever. But to set expectations I rarely ever sell anything smile.gif
post #2178 of 5061
Now if only GDL would sell some of his watches inlove.gif
post #2179 of 5061
http://www.knowitnothing.com/collections/stephan-schnider

Some stuff here if you guys are interested
post #2180 of 5061
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambivalence View Post

http://www.knowitnothing.com/collections/stephan-schnider
Some stuff here if you guys are interested

His prices seem super high, for the shirts at least
post #2181 of 5061
^^I think prices are in SGD which makes it kinda ok but really small selection.
post #2182 of 5061
Prices are in sgd. Yea selection is pretty small, cause i think the rest of the collection is quite hard to wear in singapore. not really sure
post #2183 of 5061
Hey I'm I'm 6'/17.5" shoulders/41.5 chest/~200lbs, do you guys think I could go with a sz 5 in the alpaca?
post #2184 of 5061
yes
post #2185 of 5061
Awesome, thank you gld
post #2186 of 5061
Finally paid off my double alpaca today, should be here soon biggrin.gif

BTW, not sure why everyone thinks the alpaca should fit oversized, there's a clear photo in the lookbook where it fits the tiny belgian boy slim in the arms and tight at the waist:



I mean obviously it's slightly slouchy in places, but certainly not baggy like a lot of users have bought/worn it. Fits more like snake's does
post #2187 of 5061
In other words, size TTS like people been saying? lol
post #2188 of 5061
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

In other words, size TTS like people been saying? lol

What I'm saying is i really hope it fits like that lookbook pic, most people's have fit far baggier and more shapeless than that
post #2189 of 5061
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Finally paid off my double alpaca today, should be here soon biggrin.gif
BTW, not sure why everyone thinks the alpaca should fit oversized, there's a clear photo in the lookbook where it fits the tiny belgian boy slim in the arms and tight at the waist:

I mean obviously it's slightly slouchy in places, but certainly not baggy like a lot of users have bought/worn it. Fits more like snake's does

The model is probably 6'4" with broad shoulders and sporting a size 3.
post #2190 of 5061
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

BTW, not sure why everyone thinks the alpaca should fit oversized, there's a clear photo in the lookbook where it fits the tiny belgian boy slim in the arms and tight at the waist:
I mean obviously it's slightly slouchy in places, but certainly not baggy like a lot of users have bought/worn it. Fits more like snake's does

just doesn't look the same fitted/sized down. i don't think most people run this risk unless they buy a size iii. snake's is properly oversized

2841_0_1_1024.jpg
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.