Trying to make something it's not, just like I was with the sisian sweater...
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on 2/12/16 at 2:09am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- NWT: Ralph Lauren Purple Label sweater, sz S (FREE SHIPPING!) Last post on 2/12/16 at 2:09am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ISAIA NAPOLI DB SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN SWEATER Last post on 2/11/16 at 10:23pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 144post #2146 of 77999/28/12 at 10:15pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2147 of 77999/28/12 at 11:10pmQuote:
I'm a skinny ass guy. It's not even that it's too big, maybe a little long. It's more relaxed than what I'm used to that's for sure. But hearing from everyone else, apparently that's the intended fit. fit pic is here.post #2148 of 77999/28/12 at 11:15pmpost #2149 of 77999/28/12 at 11:19pmpost #2150 of 77999/28/12 at 11:22pmpost #2151 of 77999/28/12 at 11:33pmpost #2152 of 77999/28/12 at 11:35pmpost #2153 of 77999/29/12 at 1:54amQuote:Originally Posted by SG0123
I'm a skinny ass guy. It's not even that it's too big, maybe a little long. It's more relaxed than what I'm used to that's for sure. But hearing from everyone else, apparently that's the intended fit. fit pic is here.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Nothing wrong, length looks ok too.post #2154 of 77999/29/12 at 10:31ampost #2155 of 77999/29/12 at 3:47pmWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by darkmoon
In regards to the shirt sizing, it depends on the style. He makes regular fit and slim fit and if you are a bit heavier on topthe slim may be a bit tight. Generally speaking though, a size V is good for medium men.
For women, in my experience, size I is an extra small but again, it depends on the fit of the particular top. Most of the tops my friend tried last summer (especially those with the crossed open back) were a bit tight and although she usually wears a size II in SS, she had to size up.
It's generally better to ask the retailer before purchasing to avoid surprises.post #2156 of 77999/29/12 at 4:03pmpost #2157 of 77999/29/12 at 4:10pmpost #2158 of 77999/29/12 at 4:58pmpost #2159 of 77999/29/12 at 5:36pm
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1179 Active Users (194 Members and 985 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 10 seconds ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 1 minute ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 1 minute ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 5 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.