or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 122

post #1816 of 4992
Quote:
Originally Posted by drmmr View Post

Your girl obviously needs to lurk moar.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Stephan-Schneider-wool-alpaca-jacket-size-4-coat-New-/300756899236?pt=US_CSA_MC_Outerwear&hash=item46068215a4#ht_500wt_1288
Size 4 Alpaca Jacket. Think he just raised the price by $50 in the last hour or so.

Just wanted to thank you for posting this. icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif I missed out on getting it from Au Revoir et Merci and was looking for one on the forum, and with your help ended getting the jacket at a price lower than what I was expecting to pay.
post #1817 of 4992
^ Does the weather in LA really allow for wearing a coat like the Alpaca or is this just a collector's piece?

Decided to list that killer cardi from last season after all. Need some funds for personal expenses. In fact several Schneider pieces coming to a B&S near you soon.

In any event. Between this season's Schneider and Leder, I am going to have to have to show some real constraint shog[1].gif
post #1818 of 4992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post

. Only ended up buying this one
http://www.styleforum.net/content/type/61/id/464602/width/350/height/700

SS really is so much nicer in person isn't it? Nice pickup on the shirt. What are your thoughts on that one. I was actually looking at that one myself, but was wondering if a wool tee that's dry clean only was going overboard haha. What so you?
post #1819 of 4992
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

^ Does the weather in LA really allow for wearing a coat like the Alpaca or is this just a collector's piece?
Decided to list that killer cardi from last season after all. Need some funds for personal expenses. In fact several Schneider pieces coming to a B&S near you soon.
In any event. Between this season's Schneider and Leder, I am going to have to have to show some real constraint shog[1].gif

Lol, honestly - NO. In LA, I'd be lucky if I can get two months of wear out of the year, my only justification for these outerwear purchases is that I do a bit of traveling and it comes in handy when i travel to places with cooler climates. Regardless, it's still rather silly how much I have spent on outerwear in the last two months considering the weather. I might just be hoarding shit right now.
post #1820 of 4992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adubz View Post

Lol, honestly - NO. In LA, I'd be lucky if I can get two months of wear out of the year, my only justification for these outerwear purchases is that I do a bit of traveling and it comes in handy when i travel to places with cooler climates. Regardless, it's still rather silly how much I have spent on outerwear in the last two months considering the weather. I might just be hoarding shit right now.

Haha, riiiight. Well keep booking vacations in cold weather climates. I hear you on "justifying" purchases, I am guilty of that just like many of us on here lol8[1].gif
post #1821 of 4992
Quote:
Originally Posted by g transistor View Post

Good choice, I honestly think the only alpaca one that looks good is the anthracite.

Definitely is the best...desperately looking for one myself size 3 or 4. I hope the new jacket that looks very similar isn't just a jet black.
Edited by palma - 8/14/12 at 8:19pm
post #1822 of 4992
you and I are pretty much the same size in everything tonio
post #1823 of 4992
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

^ Does the weather in LA really allow for wearing a coat like the Alpaca or is this just a collector's piece?
Decided to list that killer cardi from last season after all. Need some funds for personal expenses. In fact several Schneider pieces coming to a B&S near you soon.
In any event. Between this season's Schneider and Leder, I am going to have to have to show some real constraint shog[1].gif

Tonio...tonio, my friend...what pieces, perchance?
post #1824 of 4992
Quote:
Originally Posted by reedobandito View Post

Tonio...tonio, my friend...what pieces, perchance?

+1. Is that loden cardi really $525? patch[1].gif
post #1825 of 4992
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonio028 View Post

SS really is so much nicer in person isn't it? Nice pickup on the shirt. What are your thoughts on that one. I was actually looking at that one myself, but was wondering if a wool tee that's dry clean only was going overboard haha. What so you?

Yeah, felt a bit strange buying a wool tee but it's really nice. Although I wouldn't have guessed it was made of wool if it wasn't for the tag. The blue part feels like cotton and the black part reminds me of polyester. Thinking I might wear another tee underneath it so I won't have to wash it that often. But got several wool and cashmere sweaters that say dry clean only but I always use the wool program on the washing machine and it has always worked fine. So will do the same with this one
Quote:
Brothersport
"What's the kilim fit like?

It fit quite nice in the body but when I moved my arms it got a bit tight in the upper arms which slightly restricted my movement. Not sure what causes this but it's something I experience with some shirts. Might pick it up if it goes on sale but wasn't prepared to pay full price for something that wasn't perfect. Think it was a size 7 I tried on while it seems I am a 6 in the knits.
Edited by Biggen - 8/15/12 at 1:54am
post #1826 of 4992
Received the Alpaca jacket in anthracite today, could size up to a V but it still fits relatively well.


I am still trying to figure out how to arrange the scarf so that it looks like this picture though
Edited by Adubz - 8/16/12 at 10:28pm
post #1827 of 4992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adubz View Post

Received the Alpaca jacket in anthracite today, could size up to a V but it still fits relatively well.

I am still trying to figure out how to arrange the scarf so that it looks like this picture though

Did you button the scarf? there's four holes to hook the scarf onto, two on the right side and two more on the left, one set going under the scarf and the other over (if that makes any sense).
post #1828 of 4992
^ it makes sense, thanks man. I kinda figured it out after playing dress-up with the AC blasting under this LA weather. Now I am just waiting for the SS to drop at South Willard. Man, I got issues.
post #1829 of 4992

I'm pretty determined to get that Hood Coat in a III. I'LL PAY TOP DOLLAR. Is there any more info on it?

post #1830 of 4992

I actually prefer the alpaca coat without the knit thing.  It makes you look kinda chubby imo.  It is soft as shit though

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.