Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Dries Van Noten 100% Camel Hair Coat Last post on Yesterday at 8:29 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Price Drop- SCOTT & CHARTERS GREY SHAW-COLLAR CARDIGAN XS Last post on 1/16/17 at 11:02am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- BNWT S.N.S Herning Stark Cardigan Blue Remix - Size M,L, XL Last post on 1/16/17 at 10:30am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 118post #1756 of 86738/6/12 at 10:51pmpost #1757 of 86738/7/12 at 1:31ampost #1758 of 86738/7/12 at 1:48ampost #1759 of 86738/7/12 at 2:03pmQuote:post #1760 of 86738/7/12 at 11:36pmYour girl obviously needs to lurk moar.
Size 4 Alpaca Jacket. Think he just raised the price by $50 in the last hour or so.post #1761 of 86738/8/12 at 12:23ampost #1762 of 86738/8/12 at 12:50ampost #1763 of 86738/8/12 at 2:25amQuote:
does the Antwerp store sell online? 250 euros is about 50% off retail and it is a good price.post #1764 of 86738/8/12 at 6:08amQuote:
The lowest I've seen it in any webshop was about $550, and that was with limited size and color options.post #1765 of 86738/8/12 at 6:19ampost #1766 of 86738/8/12 at 8:45ampost #1767 of 86738/8/12 at 10:02ampost #1768 of 86738/8/12 at 10:22amI'm liking WW's buy. Some nice pieces in there including the Babylon pants and just about all the knits. SS knits are friggin' addicting. I don't need more, but I can't help the urge to buy them all!
On that note, I might have a very very hard to find and money piece from last year's Frozen Waves collection in size 3 (sized down 1 since it's oversized) up on the trade/sell block. You know if you're willing to give up a new Alpaca coat say. This guy right here... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by jwoowoo
Just received my Stephan Schneider Burgundy knit in sz 3. The fit is a bit oversized and I think it would work best for a size 4. If anyone wants this before I return it to au revoir, speak now. Price is what I paid for, which is about $305.
Awesome knit that I'm considering myself. Fit pics would be great if you can spare time to help us out with sizing and fit. I'm usually a 4 in his knits and was contemplating a 4 so any information you can share on your typical SS sizing and pics etc. would be most appreciated.Quote:Originally Posted by Brothersport
Sive IV gray alpaca coat. 5'10", 155-160 lbs
good oversized or too oversized?
2nd mirror is a bit more flattering than real life (stretches image lengthwise)
I like that fit. A size down might fit better in stomach and length but maybe too restricting in arms and shoulder. If you change your mind howeverQuote:Originally Posted by drmmr
Your girl obviously needs to lurk moar.
Size 4 Alpaca Jacket. Think he just raised the price by $50 in the last hour or so.
Nice. Must be a forum member trying to flip for about $100-$150 more than what it was going for at Au for SF. After fees and all, probably would have been better to sell here.post #1769 of 86738/8/12 at 10:33amQuote:
Yeah, I especially like the blue one too. Looks like it fits slimmer than the regular shirts and looks like a size up is warranted, kind of like the Base Shirt from last season.
Knit is size 3, I sized down for that fit since that one is very oversized. I would be swimming in my regular size 4. Would work best for a 4 and even 5 to be honest.post #1770 of 86738/8/12 at 11:48am
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1065 Active Users (117 Members and 948 Guests)
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bjj/mma 9 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 14 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 15 minutes ago
- › SANTONI LACE-UPS UNISEX SHOES 21 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 24 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...