Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- S.N.S. Herning Stark in Blue Gene Last post on Today at 1:23 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- NWT Inis Meain Linen Fisherman Sweater - White, XL Last post on Yesterday at 12:59 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- `as Last post on Yesterday at 11:04 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 118post #1756 of 77848/6/12 at 10:51pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1757 of 77848/7/12 at 1:31ampost #1758 of 77848/7/12 at 1:48ampost #1759 of 77848/7/12 at 2:03pmQuote:post #1760 of 77848/7/12 at 11:36pmYour girl obviously needs to lurk moar.
Size 4 Alpaca Jacket. Think he just raised the price by $50 in the last hour or so.post #1761 of 77848/8/12 at 12:23ampost #1762 of 77848/8/12 at 12:50ampost #1763 of 77848/8/12 at 2:25amQuote:
does the Antwerp store sell online? 250 euros is about 50% off retail and it is a good price.post #1764 of 77848/8/12 at 6:08amQuote:
The lowest I've seen it in any webshop was about $550, and that was with limited size and color options.post #1765 of 77848/8/12 at 6:19ampost #1766 of 77848/8/12 at 8:45ampost #1767 of 77848/8/12 at 10:02ampost #1768 of 77848/8/12 at 10:22amI'm liking WW's buy. Some nice pieces in there including the Babylon pants and just about all the knits. SS knits are friggin' addicting. I don't need more, but I can't help the urge to buy them all!
On that note, I might have a very very hard to find and money piece from last year's Frozen Waves collection in size 3 (sized down 1 since it's oversized) up on the trade/sell block. You know if you're willing to give up a new Alpaca coat say. This guy right here... Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Quote:Originally Posted by jwoowoo
Just received my Stephan Schneider Burgundy knit in sz 3. The fit is a bit oversized and I think it would work best for a size 4. If anyone wants this before I return it to au revoir, speak now. Price is what I paid for, which is about $305.
Awesome knit that I'm considering myself. Fit pics would be great if you can spare time to help us out with sizing and fit. I'm usually a 4 in his knits and was contemplating a 4 so any information you can share on your typical SS sizing and pics etc. would be most appreciated.Quote:Originally Posted by Brothersport
Sive IV gray alpaca coat. 5'10", 155-160 lbs
good oversized or too oversized?
2nd mirror is a bit more flattering than real life (stretches image lengthwise)
I like that fit. A size down might fit better in stomach and length but maybe too restricting in arms and shoulder. If you change your mind howeverQuote:Originally Posted by drmmr
Your girl obviously needs to lurk moar.
Size 4 Alpaca Jacket. Think he just raised the price by $50 in the last hour or so.
Nice. Must be a forum member trying to flip for about $100-$150 more than what it was going for at Au for SF. After fees and all, probably would have been better to sell here.post #1769 of 77848/8/12 at 10:33amQuote:
Yeah, I especially like the blue one too. Looks like it fits slimmer than the regular shirts and looks like a size up is warranted, kind of like the Base Shirt from last season.
Knit is size 3, I sized down for that fit since that one is very oversized. I would be swimming in my regular size 4. Would work best for a 4 and even 5 to be honest.
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1549 Active Users (362 Members and 1187 Guests)
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 51 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › Alden x Unionmade Halleck Color 8 Shell Cordovan Wingtip Boots... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Cars Discount / Thrift & DIY Questions and Bragging ... 5 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...