or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 115

post #1711 of 5389
Assuming some of these purchases don't work out for people, could someone give me a suggestion for a size that would work best for me? I'm 6'1" (185.5cm) (barefoot) and about 150lbs (68kg). I'd have thought size IV but I'd prefer the oversized fit so maby V is better?
post #1712 of 5389
Sounds very thin - what's your chest size?
post #1713 of 5389

wurm I'm an inch shorter and about 25 pounds larger and size V works pretty well for me.  A IV might be too short, if you have broad shoulders I'd just get the V.

post #1714 of 5389
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdl203 View Post

Sounds very thin - what's your chest size?
36 though I typically prefer a 38 in jackets due to my broad shoulders. I'm hesitant with the IV though since I recently got a shirt that was way too small at that size. I do have another shirt/jacket in size IV that fits perfectly though.
post #1715 of 5389
Well FWIW after all the suggestions

I am a 46/48, 5'9-5'10 and 150lb...a size IV seems to be more standard and usually most sites that carry SS are pretty good about posting measurements to compare. My chest is also ~ 38-39"

Size III would fit me but probably not how SS intended

You got to remember it is outerwear though so the fitting is larger than a shirt typically
post #1716 of 5389
^I'm a 36 chest and I went with a III. Maybe could have gone with a IV, but like the fit of the moleskin version I have in III. I think those patio shirts were just sized really small for some reason compared to other Schneider shirts.
post #1717 of 5389
Quote:
Originally Posted by gettoasty View Post

Well FWIW after all the suggestions
I am a 46/48, 5'9-5'10 and 150lb...a size IV seems to be more standard and usually most sites that carry SS are pretty good about posting measurements to compare. My chest is also ~ 38-39"
Size III would fit me but probably not how SS intended
You got to remember it is outerwear though so the fitting is larger than a shirt typically

I went with a size IV. I'm 5'7", 155lb, 39" chest. Size V probably would have worked for me, but I was more concerned about sleeve length and total length.

Edit : My only other SS piece is a short cardigan from SS12, which fits well in size V. Kinda sucks being in between size small/mediums.
post #1718 of 5389
I'm 5'8", 150 lbs, generally a small in most brands (IV in SS) and fit the size III moleskin version sold to Severish pretty well. You can check the recent sales thread for fit pics. Given how I layer in the winter though, my preference would have been staying with my usual size of IV in the Alpaca version if I even get the chance to find another one in that size since you hounds already snatched them all up from Au.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severisth View Post

^I'm a 36 chest and I went with a III. Maybe could have gone with a IV, but like the fit of the moleskin version I have in III. I think those patio shirts were just sized really small for some reason compared to other Schneider shirts.

The patio shirts fit a size smaller the typical sizing. He has two fits of shirts and the patio fits into the slim fit model just like those few that he releases that are back darted.
post #1719 of 5389
Quote:
Originally Posted by wurm View Post

Assuming some of these purchases don't work out for people, could someone give me a suggestion for a size that would work best for me? I'm 6'1" (185.5cm) (barefoot) and about 150lbs (68kg). I'd have thought size IV but I'd prefer the oversized fit so maby V is better?

I'm around 6'1" 150 lbs as well (but with a 38" chest compared to your 36") and so far size 4 has worked well for me for outerwear (plain coat from A/W '11 and Clematis jacket from S/S '12). I've never tried on the alpaca jacket but comparing the measurements to other outerwear I own I'm pretty sure a size 4 would give the intended fit.
post #1720 of 5389
I apologies if this has already been asked/answered but does anyone know when SW will get their buy in?
post #1721 of 5389
Oh man, the search on SF for Stephan Schneider led me to nothing, had to google for this thread...

does anyone have a good stocklist for Schneider stuff? i know aurevoiretmerci and wrong weather carry his things but couldnt find much else
post #1722 of 5389
Stockists include: Stand Up Comedy/Shopstandingup, Project No 8, Acolyth, South Willard, Gravity Pope, Opening Ceremony, Mindtrive and Farfetch. You can also just email the boutique in Antwerp; Tatjana is incredibly helpful.
post #1723 of 5389
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richmondfrank View Post

Stockists include: Stand Up Comedy/Shopstandingup, Project No 8, Acolyth, South Willard, Gravity Pope, Opening Ceremony, Mindtrive and Farfetch. You can also just email the boutique in Antwerp; Tatjana is incredibly helpful.

Cool man, thank you
post #1724 of 5389
^ wrongweather also
post #1725 of 5389
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatoneguy View Post

I apologies if this has already been asked/answered but does anyone know when SW will get their buy in?
If you call the store they will probably give you at least a rough estimate, they did when I called them about S/S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

Oh man, the search on SF for Stephan Schneider led me to nothing, had to google for this thread...
does anyone have a good stocklist for Schneider stuff? i know aurevoiretmerci and wrong weather carry his things but couldnt find much else
Just off the top of my head...
Au Revoir Et Merci
Wrong Weather
Acolyth
b store
Project No.8
Opening Ceremony
Suspension Point
South Willard
American Rag
Gravity Pope
Stand Up Comedy
Carrefour
Liberte
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.