Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 3/21/15 at 11:32pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Kris Van Assche S/S 12 Knit Zip Jacket Last post on Yesterday at 4:42 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela Chunky Handknit Cardigan, Size L (fits 48-52) Last post on 11/24/15 at 10:14pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Cloak AW'04 Heavy Shawl Toggle Knit sz M Last post on 11/23/15 at 8:37am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 113
Styleforum Top Picks
Thank you everyone!
Sorry for all who missed the jackets.
They are going really fast, we are almost sold out for the three colorways!
We will receive soon this one from the new collection, which is a bit similar:
By the way, the Loom Coat can be unisex yes.
We 'll do a shoot during September and it will be styled for men and women.
Au revoir et merci
Get the light grey. I have the anthracite one and I sometimes wish I had the grey one instead.
For those wondering about double alpaca sizing, I'm 5'11", 135lbs, 38" chest. I have the Anthracite in IV now, but I had the Moss also in a IV: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Your height and broad shoulders must make up for the sizing me thinks
I am 5'9-5'10 148lb and need a III according to measurements.
I am surprised that does not look over sized on you.
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 9 minutes ago
- › Crockett and Jones Tan Belt - 34 12 minutes ago
- › Shoe repairs 15 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 15 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories