Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: CDGS, Lad, Julius, LeU, DBSS, SS, ZB, Raf, etc. upd 12.29.2014 Last post on 3/21/15 at 11:32pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- New With Tags: Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere and Silk Sweater - Size 50 Last post on Yesterday at 6:12 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- CORNELIANI half-zip wool sweater - Size XS / 44 EU - NWT Last post on Yesterday at 2:50 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Kris Van Assche S/S 12 Knit Zip Jacket Last post on 11/25/15 at 4:42am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Last edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn Style
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 113
Styleforum Top Picks
Thank you everyone!
Sorry for all who missed the jackets.
They are going really fast, we are almost sold out for the three colorways!
We will receive soon this one from the new collection, which is a bit similar:
By the way, the Loom Coat can be unisex yes.
We 'll do a shoot during September and it will be styled for men and women.
Au revoir et merci
Get the light grey. I have the anthracite one and I sometimes wish I had the grey one instead.
For those wondering about double alpaca sizing, I'm 5'11", 135lbs, 38" chest. I have the Anthracite in IV now, but I had the Moss also in a IV: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Your height and broad shoulders must make up for the sizing me thinks
I am 5'9-5'10 148lb and need a III according to measurements.
I am surprised that does not look over sized on you.
- Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties.
Styleforum Top Picks
- › When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale? 7 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 38 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF NOV... 58 seconds ago
- › WAYWRN Composite -- 25 thumb minimum 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 3 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 4 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 4 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories