Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- 27 CLASSIC SWEATERS! Cashmere from Brooks Bros., Langrock, and more! Alan Paine, Irish Aran... Last post on Yesterday at 2:31 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- John Elliott Safari Hoodie (Black) size Medium Last post on 10/21/16 at 3:43pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Nonnative Contractor Sweater Wool Dark Gray Last post on 10/21/16 at 6:13am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 113post #1682 of 83087/28/12 at 7:49pmpost #1683 of 83087/28/12 at 7:51pm
Thank you everyone!
Sorry for all who missed the jackets.
They are going really fast, we are almost sold out for the three colorways!
We will receive soon this one from the new collection, which is a bit similar:
By the way, the Loom Coat can be unisex yes.
We 'll do a shoot during September and it will be styled for men and women.
Au revoir et merci
email@example.com #1684 of 83087/28/12 at 7:55pmpost #1685 of 83087/28/12 at 9:18pmQuote:
Get the light grey. I have the anthracite one and I sometimes wish I had the grey one instead.post #1686 of 83087/29/12 at 12:12ampost #1687 of 83087/29/12 at 2:01ampost #1688 of 83087/29/12 at 7:20ampost #1689 of 83087/29/12 at 7:57ampost #1690 of 83087/29/12 at 10:53ampost #1691 of 83087/29/12 at 11:15ampost #1692 of 83087/29/12 at 12:50pmpost #1693 of 83087/29/12 at 1:47pmpost #1694 of 83087/29/12 at 3:06pmpost #1695 of 83087/29/12 at 3:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by BBSLM
For those wondering about double alpaca sizing, I'm 5'11", 135lbs, 38" chest. I have the Anthracite in IV now, but I had the Moss also in a IV: Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Your height and broad shoulders must make up for the sizing me thinks
I am 5'9-5'10 148lb and need a III according to measurements.
I am surprised that does not look over sized on you.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 4 minutes ago
- › 10/24 PRICE DROPS! ALDEN SALE - WHISKEY PTB, CIGAR LWB, TAN SUEDE... 7 minutes ago
- › 10/24 PRICE DROP! EPAULET HEIRLOOM SHAWL CARDIGAN - ECRU NEP - SIZE... 9 minutes ago
- › 10/24 PRICE DROP! VIBERG SERVICE BOOT - RUST HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL... 11 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 12 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 17 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 27 minutes ago
- › Chelsea Boot Advice 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...