Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Purdy Cotton Cashmere Sweater, two colors size Large Last post on Today at 12:16 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- S.N.S Herning Sweater Last post on 6/24/16 at 7:17pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- S.N.S Herning Sweater Last post on 6/24/16 at 7:15pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 111post #1652 of 79717/19/12 at 3:35pmpost #1653 of 79717/20/12 at 10:04am
I have the blue version, but haven't been able to wear it yet considering it's been the dead of summer. I'll try to get some fit pics of it when I find some time. It's a super nice piece though. I ended up getting it a size up from my shirt size and it fits a bit loose in the chest, but right in the shoulders, especially if I plan on layering anything beneath it. I'm not sure what the fit would be like in my shirt size, but I'm happy with the fit in the size V I have.post #1654 of 79717/20/12 at 5:59pm
We will have that cardigan in a slightly darker grey combination as well as an amazing dark blue / burgundy.
The first part of the collection is starting to be ready right around now so it will reach stores fairly soon. Of course it depends upon which styles are ready when / which styles each particular store ordered and how many deliveries the store chooses to take.
In the meantime, don't forget there are still lots of great SS12 pieces on sale HERE.post #1655 of 79717/20/12 at 6:40pmpost #1656 of 79717/20/12 at 7:10pmpost #1657 of 79717/21/12 at 1:25pmpost #1658 of 79717/21/12 at 1:53pmpost #1659 of 79717/21/12 at 2:37pmpost #1660 of 79717/21/12 at 2:57pmPre-order for A/W '12 was way back in late January, and just for a fraction of the collection as selected by Suspension Point, so you're SOL on that.
As far as the items you want, only thing you can do is email/call stockists and see if they'll tell you what they bought for the season. Still gonna be a little while before stockists get any shipments.post #1661 of 79717/22/12 at 10:31ampost #1662 of 79717/22/12 at 10:32ampost #1663 of 79717/22/12 at 11:42amQuote:Originally Posted by Dostoevsky
Is this jacket.....
the same as this one from the lookbook?
different jacket. this one's from '09 i think.
Edited by BBSLM - 7/22/12 at 1:14pmpost #1664 of 79717/23/12 at 8:47pmpost #1665 of 79717/24/12 at 9:37amQuote:
I wear my general footwear in the closet just as I do with other brands: Allen Edmonds, Alden, Common Projects, Mr. Hare, just to name a few.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1393 Active Users (299 Members and 1094 Guests)
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 58 seconds ago
- › Tom Ford, Loro Piana, Zegna, Pal Zileri? 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 10 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Style Biker Jacket Perfecto 14 minutes ago
- › Brexit 16 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 16 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 17 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding