Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- NWT Color Block Cashmere Sweater sz IT48 / M Last post on Yesterday at 8:41 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- EOTOTO Bison jacquard sweater brown (L) Last post on Yesterday at 12:12 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- RRL Double RL Large Gray Shawl Collar 100% Pure Cashmere Cardigan Sweater L Knit Last post on Yesterday at 7:35 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 111post #1652 of 86887/19/12 at 3:35pmpost #1653 of 86887/20/12 at 10:04am
I have the blue version, but haven't been able to wear it yet considering it's been the dead of summer. I'll try to get some fit pics of it when I find some time. It's a super nice piece though. I ended up getting it a size up from my shirt size and it fits a bit loose in the chest, but right in the shoulders, especially if I plan on layering anything beneath it. I'm not sure what the fit would be like in my shirt size, but I'm happy with the fit in the size V I have.post #1654 of 86887/20/12 at 5:59pm
We will have that cardigan in a slightly darker grey combination as well as an amazing dark blue / burgundy.
The first part of the collection is starting to be ready right around now so it will reach stores fairly soon. Of course it depends upon which styles are ready when / which styles each particular store ordered and how many deliveries the store chooses to take.
In the meantime, don't forget there are still lots of great SS12 pieces on sale HERE.post #1655 of 86887/20/12 at 6:40pmpost #1656 of 86887/20/12 at 7:10pmpost #1657 of 86887/21/12 at 1:25pmpost #1658 of 86887/21/12 at 1:53pmpost #1659 of 86887/21/12 at 2:37pmpost #1660 of 86887/21/12 at 2:57pmPre-order for A/W '12 was way back in late January, and just for a fraction of the collection as selected by Suspension Point, so you're SOL on that.
As far as the items you want, only thing you can do is email/call stockists and see if they'll tell you what they bought for the season. Still gonna be a little while before stockists get any shipments.post #1661 of 86887/22/12 at 10:31ampost #1662 of 86887/22/12 at 10:32ampost #1663 of 86887/22/12 at 11:42amQuote:Originally Posted by Dostoevsky
Is this jacket.....
the same as this one from the lookbook?
different jacket. this one's from '09 i think.
Edited by BBSLM - 7/22/12 at 1:14pmpost #1664 of 86887/23/12 at 8:47pmpost #1665 of 86887/24/12 at 9:37amQuote:
I wear my general footwear in the closet just as I do with other brands: Allen Edmonds, Alden, Common Projects, Mr. Hare, just to name a few.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1389 Active Users (287 Members and 1102 Guests)
- › Cars We Drive! 4 seconds ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 23 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 3 minutes ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 4 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones (C&J) Finsbury - 9.5 UK - gently worn 5 minutes ago
- › 2 Brand New Pair of Thom Browne Shoes (sizes 10.5 & 10) 6 minutes ago
- › Tom Ford Suit - Filleted and Gutted 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget – Carmina, John Lobb, Enzo Bonafè, Carlos Santos,... 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...