Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- FS: Julius, LeU, Raf, etc. to be updated soon Last post on 12/3/15 at 1:18pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Random fashion thoughts Last post on 5/17/15 at 12:13pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Loro Piana Baby Cashmere Last post on Today at 8:48 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Eidos Napoli Cotton Shawl Collar Cardigan - Light Indigo/White - S Last post on 8/22/16 at 4:56pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- Men's H & M 100% Merino Wool V - Neck Sweater - Pink Last post on 8/22/16 at 2:46pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Styleforum visits De Bonne Facture at Paris Men's Week 2016
Last edited: 1/29/16
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: KnitwearLast edited: 11/11/15
- Gus's Guide to Casual Autumn StyleLast edited: 10/14/15
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. - Page 111post #1652 of 81447/19/12 at 3:35pmpost #1653 of 81447/20/12 at 10:04am
I have the blue version, but haven't been able to wear it yet considering it's been the dead of summer. I'll try to get some fit pics of it when I find some time. It's a super nice piece though. I ended up getting it a size up from my shirt size and it fits a bit loose in the chest, but right in the shoulders, especially if I plan on layering anything beneath it. I'm not sure what the fit would be like in my shirt size, but I'm happy with the fit in the size V I have.post #1654 of 81447/20/12 at 5:59pm
We will have that cardigan in a slightly darker grey combination as well as an amazing dark blue / burgundy.
The first part of the collection is starting to be ready right around now so it will reach stores fairly soon. Of course it depends upon which styles are ready when / which styles each particular store ordered and how many deliveries the store chooses to take.
In the meantime, don't forget there are still lots of great SS12 pieces on sale HERE.post #1655 of 81447/20/12 at 6:40pmpost #1656 of 81447/20/12 at 7:10pmpost #1657 of 81447/21/12 at 1:25pmpost #1658 of 81447/21/12 at 1:53pmpost #1659 of 81447/21/12 at 2:37pmpost #1660 of 81447/21/12 at 2:57pmPre-order for A/W '12 was way back in late January, and just for a fraction of the collection as selected by Suspension Point, so you're SOL on that.
As far as the items you want, only thing you can do is email/call stockists and see if they'll tell you what they bought for the season. Still gonna be a little while before stockists get any shipments.post #1661 of 81447/22/12 at 10:31ampost #1662 of 81447/22/12 at 10:32ampost #1663 of 81447/22/12 at 11:42amQuote:Originally Posted by Dostoevsky
Is this jacket.....
the same as this one from the lookbook?
different jacket. this one's from '09 i think.
Edited by BBSLM - 7/22/12 at 1:14pmpost #1664 of 81447/23/12 at 8:47pmpost #1665 of 81447/24/12 at 9:37amQuote:
I wear my general footwear in the closet just as I do with other brands: Allen Edmonds, Alden, Common Projects, Mr. Hare, just to name a few.
- The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Knitwear
Currently, there are 1418 Active Users (305 Members and 1113 Guests)
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 seconds ago
- › Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 1 minute ago
- › The Anderson & Sheppard Expatriates Thread 2 minutes ago
- › What are you reading? 3 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 8 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 11 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding