or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012 - Page 36

post #526 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post

Not that hard to speak better english then Tevez. He was in court the other day for not responding to a letter in regards to a speeding offence and his excuse was that he doesn't handle his own mail since he doesn't understand english.

Awful. It's a bit ridiculous really when the players come to the EPL and can't speak the language after years.
post #527 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post


Awful. It's a bit ridiculous really when the players come to the EPL and can't speak the language after years.

Be careful with that line of though... you might be considered a racist in the USA...sarcasm.gif
post #528 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post


Be careful with that line of though... you might be considered a racist in the USA...sarcasm.gif

Oh well. Beckham learned Spanish while he played for Madrid, and if Joe Cole's loan move to Lille becomes permanent, I would expect him to learn French. Not learning the language the majority of your teammates use, and the people in the city/country where you live, seems lazy and shows (to me) a lack of dedication.
post #529 of 3717
Isn't the French league very diverse in terms of nationalities? I wouldn't be surprised if English is fairly commonly used among trainers and coaches.
post #530 of 3717
Jozy Altidore had a nice goal in the Europa League yesterday.


http://i52.tinypic.com/1zzhshl.gif
post #531 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reynard369 View Post


Oh well. Beckham learned Spanish while he played for Madrid, and if Joe Cole's loan move to Lille becomes permanent, I would expect him to learn French. Not learning the language the majority of your teammates use, and the people in the city/country where you live, seems lazy and shows (to me) a lack of dedication.

Oh, I totally agree with you. Just joshing you for PC's sake.
post #532 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenHero View Post

Isn't the French league very diverse in terms of nationalities? I wouldn't be surprised if English is fairly commonly used among trainers and coaches.

Yes, but not many players from (majority) English speaking countries. Lots of Africans and South Americans, though.
post #533 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahanshah View Post


Balotelli is the best current troll in professional football. And before him, the masta troll was big Z. CR has a long way to go before he reaches Zlatan-level cockiness icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

lol8[1].gif
So, the new hairstyle, you like it?


Quote:
Pique, Ibrahimovic’s new hair style, you like?
ibranew-hair.jpg?w=500&h=298


As the new football season in Europe is upon us, Zlatan Ibrahimovic blessed us with his amazing (kidding, I am) new hair style. Will his new hair lead AC Milan to glory in Italy, once again? And possibly European glory? Well, let’s hope his 2011/12 campaign isn’t as bad as the new hair.

Do you believe that Serie A veteran and new AC Milan transfer Philippe Mexes is not only the new center-back but the new team stylist as well?


mexes.jpg?w=312&h=284


Rossoneri supporters are hoping he is a better defender than he is a stylist.


BUT, WHAT DOES RECENT ‘SPANISH GQ’ COVER BOY GERARD PIQUE THINK?

piquethumbs-up.jpg?w=220&h=300
“¡ME GUSTA!”


(Well, here is what Zlatan Ibrahimovic thinks…)
i-am-zlatan.jpg?w=500&h=623
“I AM ZLATAN!!!”



lol8[1].gif



Spot_Extra_Time_with_Mario_Bal.gif

post #534 of 3717
Holy hell. That last picture of Zlatan makes him look like a complete beast.
post #535 of 3717
He is a beast.

He's currently recuperating from his injury at his home in Malmö, under the care of the Swedish Nat. Team doctor.
Yesterday on an off-day he took a private flight to Östersund, circa 500km north of Stockholm, then boarded a helicopter owned by the billionaire Dan Olofsson who took him...elk hunting.

When the Swedish team was playing Hungary and San Marino 10 days ago, Ibra invited the entire team to his villa for a dinner of grilled wild boar...which he had shot himself.

How do you say "macho" in Svensk?
post #536 of 3717
eek.gif
post #537 of 3717
Thread Starter 
Arsenal running all over Blackburn right now. If it weren't for a shaky and unfamiliar back line, they'd be a really threatening team.
post #538 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post

Arsenal running all over Blackburn right now. If it weren't for a shaky and unfamiliar back line, they'd be a really threatening team.

interesting
post #539 of 3717
Thread Starter 
And now they're losing! Unbelievable. 3 attempts on goal from Blackburn, 4 goals conceded by Arsenal. Truly magical football!
post #540 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian SD View Post

And now they're losing! Unbelievable. 3 attempts on goal from Blackburn, 4 goals conceded by Arsenal. Truly magical football!

i know my arsenal quite well wink.gif

wenger needs to go, period.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012