or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012 - Page 135

post #2011 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

For Shah and Embowafa:
Stumbled upon this little gem today. Glorious.

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gifinlove.gif Dude was a CHILD and putting on moves like that. Also, the creator of that video AllasFCB is the guy who creates all those technical breakdown videos I've posted in the past. The one he did showing how the Barca guys create space is awesome.


As for the kits, Nike/Umbro put Adidas to SHAME in the NT kit department.
post #2012 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Where have you heard anything like this? I realize Guardiola is human, but I can't picture him coaching ANYWHERE besides Barça.
Also read this morning that Rafa Benitez is being touted to step in for AVB immediately. Musical coaches. At least you know he wouldn't be going to Inter...
What is Sven-Göran Eriksson up to? Or José Pekerman? Or even the recently released Capello?
EDIT:
And speaking of Inter, I downloaded the FIFA12 (360) squad update following the January window... So awkward to see Sneijder on the bench and a purposeless 4-4-2 on the nerazzuri.

jose pekerman is coaching my beloved national team Colombia nod[1].gif
post #2013 of 3717
Thanks ElArg inlove.gif

Ajax 2-1 ManUnited @ Old Trafford aww yeahhhh
post #2014 of 3717
ok wat :
Quote:
Ozbiliz sends the ball into the box. Well, past the box. It's overhit and out for a goal kick. We will have two minutes of time added on at the end. Insert your own Sir Alex stopwatch joke.
post #2015 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Where have you heard anything like this? I realize Guardiola is human, but I can't picture him coaching ANYWHERE besides Barça.
Also read this morning that Rafa Benitez is being touted to step in for AVB immediately. Musical coaches. At least you know he wouldn't be going to Inter...
What is Sven-Göran Eriksson up to? Or José Pekerman? Or even the recently released Capello?
EDIT:
And speaking of Inter, I downloaded the FIFA12 (360) squad update following the January window... So awkward to see Sneijder on the bench and a purposeless 4-4-2 on the nerazzuri.

I read it on Goal and Gazzetta, after he said he hadn't decided to extend his Barca contract. Not that it will happen.
I also read the Benitez to Chelsea rumors in several places.
Pekerman coaches Colombia, as grizzly wrote.
Capello is in the air, but says he'll never coach in Serie A again.
Eriksson recently applied to manage Leeds. Apparently the application was rejected.


All those kits are pretty nice.
England home and Holland away are great.

post #2016 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burton View Post

When does Chelsea realize that the word "overrated" does not even begin to describe David Luiz? When do they realize you cannot build a system in which he makes sense?

Belated +1 on that. What the fuck with this guy? He's his own worst enemy. I admit, its not AVB, which I think most agree with but WHY the fuck does he keep starting that circus clown? There I fault him. Give an academy kid or reserve team kid a chance. Fucking something. Anything but Luiz. Thats like the 10th goal he's gifted this season.
post #2017 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

i love figo and all, but if we compare figo and ranieri........ figo hasnt even been a head coach let alone coached a club as big as inter. Ranieri did a very good job with juventus and roma at the given time.

Figo... all time great but will eat shit as a manager in these circumstances.
post #2018 of 3717
in my opinion he'd be great further up the pitch. it's just his inexplicable decisions to dribble out of his own crowded box that make me question his sanity. but the kid's got skill
post #2019 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by venessian View Post

I also read the Benitez to Chelsea rumors in several places.

Ha ha. Ya, real winning move that. AVB will be fine once he clears the dead wood.
post #2020 of 3717
^Yup, massive purge in the Chelsea side this summer.

Regarding Rafa

210
post #2021 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by idfnl View Post

Belated +1 on that. What the fuck with this guy? He's his own worst enemy. I admit, its not AVB, which I think most agree with but WHY the fuck does he keep starting that circus clown? There I fault him. Give an academy kid or reserve team kid a chance. Fucking something. Anything but Luiz. Thats like the 10th goal he's gifted this season.

For some reason he does not get the scrutiny he deserves. It isn't just the goals he's gifted to other teams, but the wear and tear he puts on Chelsea's defense. I think Chelsea thought he was another Maicon--that he certainly is not.
post #2022 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by the shah View Post

in my opinion he'd be great further up the pitch. it's just his inexplicable decisions to dribble out of his own crowded box that make me question his sanity. but the kid's got skill

He thinks he's already playing alongside Pique and Valdes in the Camp Nou.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhenryhhh View Post

Regarding Rafa
420

TUT. Laughed out loud at that one.
post #2023 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Argentino View Post

Where have you heard anything like this? I realize Guardiola is human, but I can't picture him coaching ANYWHERE besides Barça.
Also read this morning that Rafa Benitez is being touted to step in for AVB immediately. Musical coaches. At least you know he wouldn't be going to Inter...
What is Sven-Göran Eriksson up to? Or José Pekerman? Or even the recently released Capello?
EDIT:
And speaking of Inter, I downloaded the FIFA12 (360) squad update following the January window... So awkward to see Sneijder on the bench and a purposeless 4-4-2 on the nerazzuri.

Whats your tag? Been looking for people to play with.
post #2024 of 3717
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dashaansafin View Post

Whats your tag? Been looking for people to play with.

ArgentineRob. Et tu?
post #2025 of 3717
Nike releasing more images of new international shirts as WC2014 qualifying will begin this year. These kits should go through the qualifying tournaments to be revamped 6 months or so before the World Cup.

South Korea today in a sharp looking piece (always been a fan of the diagonal stripe, which I know has a proper name itself but it eludes me right now).

498

Also, very excited for the bighitting Serie A matchups this weekend (Milan/Juve on Sat and Napoli/Inter on Sunday)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Entertainment and Culture
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Entertainment and Culture › Soccer • Football • Voetbal • Futbol • Calcio 2011/2012