or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Suitsupply NYC - Page 550

post #8236 of 8245
Quote:
Originally Posted by stash View Post
 

Hey man, thanks a lot for this well-informed post. 

One more question about the wrinkle-ness(?) of the Lazio. Is that kind of fabric that needs you iron it frequently? Or you can simply hang it in the wardrobe and let the time to do the magic (like one or two days)? 


hanging helps, but won't remove all the wrinkles.  I can only speak for myself, but mine wrinkles in the front of the pants at the crotch area, and the back of the jacket.  There is also some slight wrinkling at the elbows, but it is negligible. It is honestly not bad. It is nothing like pure linen.  The wrinkles are not very pronounced.

post #8237 of 8245
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldofdreams View Post
 


hanging helps, but won't remove all the wrinkles.  I can only speak for myself, but mine wrinkles in the front of the pants at the crotch area, and the back of the jacket.  There is also some slight wrinkling at the elbows, but it is negligible. It is honestly not bad. It is nothing like pure linen.  The wrinkles are not very pronounced.

Thanks a lot! Very helpful.

 

So what about these two Washingtons? Any opinions?

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/washington-blue-plain/P4240I.html?start=8&q=washington+blue+stripe

http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/washington-blue-stripe/P3567I.html?start=7&q=washington+blue+stripe


Edited by stash - Yesterday at 2:30 am
post #8238 of 8245
Guys, just ordered a hatford suit. Not shure about the colour, but i'm impatient to check it. Will post pics when received it
post #8239 of 8245
Quote:
Originally Posted by ferdsje View Post

Guys, just ordered a hatford suit. Not shure about the colour, but i'm impatient to check it. Will post pics when received it

Tks for the update.
post #8240 of 8245
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristanFH View Post

I'm selling my grey birdseye Jort suit. Hasn't been altered and in perfect like-new condition. Bit small for me is the only thing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Suit-Supply-Jort-Suit-34R-Slightly-Used-condition-/151601338679?

I know a few guys who post here wear a 34R, so thought I might see if anyone was interested.

Cheers
I would love this suit if it wasn't possibly too long.
post #8241 of 8245
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtorres94 View Post


I would love this suit if it wasn't possibly too long.

@jtorres94 how long is too long for you? The jacket is from BOC 28.7in and inseam is about 31in

post #8242 of 8245
Anybody have hands-on experience with the light brown silk/linen/cotton Hudson (C75003)? I've got a couple of wool Havana jackets but would like to get something for warmer weather. Any feedback on the fabric or the cut? Does it look too heathered in person? I'm also considering this pure linen Havana but I like the wider lapel on the Hudson (plus I'd like to branch out a bit and try a different cut).

post #8243 of 8245

what does "faux uni" mean or refer to?

post #8244 of 8245
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeynuts View Post
 

what does "faux uni" mean or refer to?

I believe "faux uni" means that something looks like a solid color when in fact it's not.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 
 

post #8245 of 8245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bureaucrat View Post

I believe "faux uni" means that something looks like a solid color when in fact it's not.


Someone correct me if I'm wrong. 

 

As I understand it, that's what it means.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC