I would basically buy or the sole purpose of wearing it as a dinner jacket. I don't peacock enough! Would you consider proxying for a fellow SFer?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:43 am in Classic Menswear
- NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MONITALY AT PITTI UOMO 85 Last post on 3/18/14 at 10:13am in Streetwear and Denim
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 422post #6316 of 63237/31/14 at 2:27pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6317 of 63237/31/14 at 2:30pmQuote:
I would like to proxy. I've already helped a number of SF people successfully so far.
If you'r intrested please PM me.post #6318 of 63237/31/14 at 2:36pmpost #6319 of 63237/31/14 at 6:40pmpost #6320 of 63238/1/14 at 4:33amQuote:Originally Posted by rink
Can anyone comment on the quality of Suitsupply's socks (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/socks)? I really like some of these designs, and they seem to be priced fairly, but was hoping to see if anyone has a sense of their quality. Google and forum searches came up empty - hoping someone here knows. Thanks in advance!
just received them. First impression is very good. Love the designs. They are thin, so perfect for summer and feel very nice. Hopefully they won't get holes in them after a while like someone here said.
They are made in Italy, 90% cotton, 10% nylon. Two of them are made of combed cotton, which they call "supersoft cotton". Can't feel much of a difference though.post #6321 of 63238/1/14 at 5:06ampost #6322 of 63238/1/14 at 6:52ampost #6323 of 63238/1/14 at 8:36am
I asked in-store, in Suitsupply Westfield. Plus, here is an additional source:Quote:
It's a pre-order for their fall/winter releases. There should be an estimated shipping date on the products, but during the S/S 14 pre-order I received my suit before the date. This pre-order is particularly useful to me since I need to buy size 32s, which are often very limited in stock.
I hope so too. I'm planning to buy a plain navy or light grey Soho suit. May settle for pinstripes or checks depending on how loud they are.
Here are some of the ones they have for planned release:
I'm not really a fan of either, so I'd pass on these. Take a look at some of their other fall/winter releases too!
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 23 seconds ago
- › Gitman Brothers Vintage 33 seconds ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 58 seconds ago
- › Wanted: 38R Suit in Grey or Tan 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)