I'm still guessing they will bring it back this fall for a limited time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 417post #6241 of 94147/24/14 at 11:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6242 of 94147/24/14 at 2:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by 00Schneider
I ordered a couple of things from the outlet, including the the beige "summer" trench coat. I usually need size 36 for jackets and size S for cardigans. I just ordered the trench coat in size S as well. Do you guys think it will fit? Or should I have gotten the XS? I can't look up the measurements anymore because it is sold out.
Thier outerwear fits a little big in my experience. I am a 36 and a size small was too big.post #6243 of 94147/25/14 at 9:35ampost #6244 of 94147/25/14 at 10:06ampost #6245 of 94147/25/14 at 12:51pmpost #6246 of 94147/25/14 at 6:59pmJHT652 - agreed, my first thought was to order the next size down to compare. Don't return one until you check both. But I feel you may like the shoulders on the 42 and maybe less alternations.
- - -
Regarding the outlet, the Dutch site seemed to still have a bunch of really old stuff, back when SS was a little guido-y in its styling. Plus I saw items that I saw on the outlet last time, like those bright colored Washington SCs. I'd rather they wait another 6 months and include some 2013 stuff.
- - -
Here is an unaltered 40R Havana.post #6247 of 94147/25/14 at 7:57pmpost #6248 of 94147/26/14 at 12:26amQuote:Quote:
Definitely go 42R. If it helps at all for reference, I am 6'2" 185 pounds and athletic, and I wear a 40L in the napoli cut.post #6249 of 94147/26/14 at 9:58ampost #6250 of 94147/26/14 at 10:07ampost #6251 of 94147/26/14 at 11:13amQuote:
Good review of their MTM offering here...
http://www.somethingbespoke.com/suit-supply-mtm-part-1/post #6252 of 94147/26/14 at 1:35pmpost #6253 of 94147/26/14 at 1:39pmpost #6254 of 94147/26/14 at 3:57pmQuote:
Agreed. Seems like he didn't ask them to fix the two basic issues with all SS designs: high button point and gorge creeping to the shoulders.post #6255 of 94147/26/14 at 4:28pmQuote:
Yeah, but the overall fit is also disappointing (jacket too tight around the waist, trousers too tight and too long...) and he asked for super-skinny lapels. Unfortunately, they won't let you change the height of the gorge, afaik (one of the reasons I probably wouldn't place an order).
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 second ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 4 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 8 minutes ago
- › Carmina Split Toe Blucher in Brown Museum Calf. 8 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 14 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs. Goat Official Affiliate Thread - New April 16, 2015 15 minutes ago
- › Your SW&D Essentials? (CM's Free For All Help Thread) 19 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 20 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...