I'm still guessing they will bring it back this fall for a limited time.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any brands, clothiers, or retailers, that cater to the short (5'8"/1.70m)... Last post on 9/23/14 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 8:51 pm in Classic Menswear
- NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 417post #6241 of 71447/24/14 at 11:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6242 of 71447/24/14 at 2:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by 00Schneider
I ordered a couple of things from the outlet, including the the beige "summer" trench coat. I usually need size 36 for jackets and size S for cardigans. I just ordered the trench coat in size S as well. Do you guys think it will fit? Or should I have gotten the XS? I can't look up the measurements anymore because it is sold out.
Thier outerwear fits a little big in my experience. I am a 36 and a size small was too big.post #6243 of 71447/25/14 at 9:35ampost #6244 of 71447/25/14 at 10:06ampost #6245 of 71447/25/14 at 12:51pmpost #6246 of 71447/25/14 at 6:59pmJHT652 - agreed, my first thought was to order the next size down to compare. Don't return one until you check both. But I feel you may like the shoulders on the 42 and maybe less alternations.
- - -
Regarding the outlet, the Dutch site seemed to still have a bunch of really old stuff, back when SS was a little guido-y in its styling. Plus I saw items that I saw on the outlet last time, like those bright colored Washington SCs. I'd rather they wait another 6 months and include some 2013 stuff.
- - -
Here is an unaltered 40R Havana.post #6247 of 71447/25/14 at 7:57pmpost #6248 of 71447/26/14 at 12:26amQuote:Quote:
Definitely go 42R. If it helps at all for reference, I am 6'2" 185 pounds and athletic, and I wear a 40L in the napoli cut.post #6249 of 71447/26/14 at 9:58ampost #6250 of 71447/26/14 at 10:07ampost #6251 of 71447/26/14 at 11:13amQuote:
Good review of their MTM offering here...
http://www.somethingbespoke.com/suit-supply-mtm-part-1/post #6252 of 71447/26/14 at 1:35pmpost #6253 of 71447/26/14 at 1:39pmpost #6254 of 71447/26/14 at 3:57pmQuote:
Agreed. Seems like he didn't ask them to fix the two basic issues with all SS designs: high button point and gorge creeping to the shoulders.post #6255 of 71447/26/14 at 4:28pmQuote:
Yeah, but the overall fit is also disappointing (jacket too tight around the waist, trousers too tight and too long...) and he asked for super-skinny lapels. Unfortunately, they won't let you change the height of the gorge, afaik (one of the reasons I probably wouldn't place an order).
- Suitsupply NYC
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › Fake or Real (Authentic, Genuine, etc.) -- Official Thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 2 minutes ago
- › [FS] Vanishing Elephant suede US9D 4 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 5 minutes ago
- › 2014 50 Book Challenge 10 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 12 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 14 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Men’s Jewellery Trends 2014/15
- › Watch and Jewellery Trends: Black on Black...
- › Trend Forecasting 2015: Men’s Accessories
- › Patek Philippe 175th Anniversary
- › Office Casual - The Death of the Neck Tie?
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...