I'm still guessing they will bring it back this fall for a limited time.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 417post #6241 of 91167/24/14 at 11:57am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6242 of 91167/24/14 at 2:58pmQuote:Originally Posted by 00Schneider
I ordered a couple of things from the outlet, including the the beige "summer" trench coat. I usually need size 36 for jackets and size S for cardigans. I just ordered the trench coat in size S as well. Do you guys think it will fit? Or should I have gotten the XS? I can't look up the measurements anymore because it is sold out.
Thier outerwear fits a little big in my experience. I am a 36 and a size small was too big.post #6243 of 91167/25/14 at 9:35ampost #6244 of 91167/25/14 at 10:06ampost #6245 of 91167/25/14 at 12:51pmpost #6246 of 91167/25/14 at 6:59pmJHT652 - agreed, my first thought was to order the next size down to compare. Don't return one until you check both. But I feel you may like the shoulders on the 42 and maybe less alternations.
- - -
Regarding the outlet, the Dutch site seemed to still have a bunch of really old stuff, back when SS was a little guido-y in its styling. Plus I saw items that I saw on the outlet last time, like those bright colored Washington SCs. I'd rather they wait another 6 months and include some 2013 stuff.
- - -
Here is an unaltered 40R Havana.post #6247 of 91167/25/14 at 7:57pmpost #6248 of 91167/26/14 at 12:26amQuote:Quote:
Definitely go 42R. If it helps at all for reference, I am 6'2" 185 pounds and athletic, and I wear a 40L in the napoli cut.post #6249 of 91167/26/14 at 9:58ampost #6250 of 91167/26/14 at 10:07ampost #6251 of 91167/26/14 at 11:13amQuote:
Good review of their MTM offering here...
http://www.somethingbespoke.com/suit-supply-mtm-part-1/post #6252 of 91167/26/14 at 1:35pmpost #6253 of 91167/26/14 at 1:39pmpost #6254 of 91167/26/14 at 3:57pmQuote:
Agreed. Seems like he didn't ask them to fix the two basic issues with all SS designs: high button point and gorge creeping to the shoulders.post #6255 of 91167/26/14 at 4:28pmQuote:
Yeah, but the overall fit is also disappointing (jacket too tight around the waist, trousers too tight and too long...) and he asked for super-skinny lapels. Unfortunately, they won't let you change the height of the gorge, afaik (one of the reasons I probably wouldn't place an order).
- Suitsupply NYC
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 10 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 1 minute ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 2 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 3 minutes ago
- › New in Box Crockett and Jones Somerville Chestnut Antique Calf Polo... 5 minutes ago
- › RRL,LVC OAK STREET BOOTS, LAWLESS DENIM & WALLET SALE 8 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan