The Havana needs a lot of work on the body but the 44 was very very right in the shoulders.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 407post #6091 of 118427/9/14 at 11:10am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #6092 of 118427/9/14 at 11:55ampost #6093 of 118427/9/14 at 12:19pm
Neither am I. I am unsure if it's meant to be an overcoat or simply that they took the customers advice of having jackets a little longer too literal.
But I'm digging their paisley ties. This is something that's missing in SS line-up!post #6094 of 118427/9/14 at 12:20pmQuote:
That tobacco Havana looks great. I just received a navy blue wool jacket in the Havana cut and seeing how it fits me well OTR, I'm tempted to get this one also!post #6095 of 118427/9/14 at 1:15pm
Yes, J. The fabric is really nice.Quote:
Unfortunately the new batch they are waiting in here has a lot of delay so they don't know when it is going to arrive. But as soon as they get new stuff I want to see if they bring a Havana in blue and in 46. Really like how my shoulders fit in this jackets.post #6096 of 118427/9/14 at 1:17pmpost #6097 of 118427/9/14 at 6:02pmQuote:
That DB Navy looks fantastic, I'm not much of a suit supply guy but can I get a link or name of that product?
Anyone else here have smaller shoulders (16.9-17')(38R).I was curious what sizes you found fit the best on you.post #6098 of 118427/9/14 at 6:24pmQuote:
I think it might have gone out of stock because I can find it in the website. It's the Soho model and the fabric is linen and cotton.post #6099 of 118427/9/14 at 7:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Angryoven
Long time lurker, first time poster. Decided it was time to get myself a blazer and I settled on the Havana Navy. Wasnt too sure about the sizes so i ordered both a 48 and 50. What do you guys think fits best?
I'm leaning towards the 50, as the shoulder sits a lot neater. I'm thinking i'll need to get the sleeves shortened a little and maybe the waist brought in as well.
Any input would be great thanks
48 looks best.
Both trousers seem to be excessively tight around the inner knees, perhaps there is room to let some fabric out?
EDIT: D'oh, just realised you were talking about the jacket, nevermind!post #6100 of 118427/10/14 at 7:27ampost #6101 of 118427/10/14 at 9:23amQuote:
I just saw on my Facebook feed that Kamakura will have their version of the pique polo shirt in the end of July-August. Will probably (I guess) be the same price as their regular knit shirts. Could also be a good and cheaper alternative.
I'm tempted too by Suit Supply polo shirts so I'll be on the look out for the answers to come!post #6102 of 118427/10/14 at 4:32pmpost #6103 of 118427/10/14 at 6:56pmpost #6104 of 118427/11/14 at 12:33am
Anybody please tell me that if the Madison roomier than the Soho? I want to buy a Soho as my first double breasted jacket but size advisor told me my size is 23 which is no longer in stock. I take a look at the product dimension on their website and size 24 seems to big at the chest (107cm).
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 2 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Things you just don't get 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 8 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?