The Havana needs a lot of work on the body but the 44 was very very right in the shoulders.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 7/25/16 at 5:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 407post #6091 of 132057/9/14 at 11:10ampost #6092 of 132057/9/14 at 11:55ampost #6093 of 132057/9/14 at 12:19pm
Neither am I. I am unsure if it's meant to be an overcoat or simply that they took the customers advice of having jackets a little longer too literal.
But I'm digging their paisley ties. This is something that's missing in SS line-up!post #6094 of 132057/9/14 at 12:20pmQuote:
That tobacco Havana looks great. I just received a navy blue wool jacket in the Havana cut and seeing how it fits me well OTR, I'm tempted to get this one also!post #6095 of 132057/9/14 at 1:15pm
Yes, J. The fabric is really nice.Quote:
Unfortunately the new batch they are waiting in here has a lot of delay so they don't know when it is going to arrive. But as soon as they get new stuff I want to see if they bring a Havana in blue and in 46. Really like how my shoulders fit in this jackets.post #6096 of 132057/9/14 at 1:17pmpost #6097 of 132057/9/14 at 6:02pmQuote:
That DB Navy looks fantastic, I'm not much of a suit supply guy but can I get a link or name of that product?
Anyone else here have smaller shoulders (16.9-17')(38R).I was curious what sizes you found fit the best on you.post #6098 of 132057/9/14 at 6:24pmQuote:
I think it might have gone out of stock because I can find it in the website. It's the Soho model and the fabric is linen and cotton.post #6099 of 132057/9/14 at 7:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Angryoven
Long time lurker, first time poster. Decided it was time to get myself a blazer and I settled on the Havana Navy. Wasnt too sure about the sizes so i ordered both a 48 and 50. What do you guys think fits best?
I'm leaning towards the 50, as the shoulder sits a lot neater. I'm thinking i'll need to get the sleeves shortened a little and maybe the waist brought in as well.
Any input would be great thanks
48 looks best.
Both trousers seem to be excessively tight around the inner knees, perhaps there is room to let some fabric out?
EDIT: D'oh, just realised you were talking about the jacket, nevermind!post #6100 of 132057/10/14 at 7:27ampost #6101 of 132057/10/14 at 9:23amQuote:
I just saw on my Facebook feed that Kamakura will have their version of the pique polo shirt in the end of July-August. Will probably (I guess) be the same price as their regular knit shirts. Could also be a good and cheaper alternative.
I'm tempted too by Suit Supply polo shirts so I'll be on the look out for the answers to come!post #6102 of 132057/10/14 at 4:32pmpost #6103 of 132057/10/14 at 6:56pmpost #6104 of 132057/11/14 at 12:33am
Anybody please tell me that if the Madison roomier than the Soho? I want to buy a Soho as my first double breasted jacket but size advisor told me my size is 23 which is no longer in stock. I take a look at the product dimension on their website and size 24 seems to big at the chest (107cm).post #6105 of 132057/11/14 at 8:15am
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 17 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 33 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 48 seconds ago
- › 20% on Any Volkswagen Part or Accessory 58 seconds ago
- › Epaulet Field Jacket Camo L new in bag 1 minute ago
- › Rogue Territory: Handmade Denim Goods 2 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 4 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 5 minutes ago
- › Sports Coat arm length question 5 minutes ago
- › Wolf vs Goat Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding