The Havana needs a lot of work on the body but the 44 was very very right in the shoulders.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 407post #6091 of 124737/9/14 at 11:10ampost #6092 of 124737/9/14 at 11:55ampost #6093 of 124737/9/14 at 12:19pm
Neither am I. I am unsure if it's meant to be an overcoat or simply that they took the customers advice of having jackets a little longer too literal.
But I'm digging their paisley ties. This is something that's missing in SS line-up!post #6094 of 124737/9/14 at 12:20pmQuote:
That tobacco Havana looks great. I just received a navy blue wool jacket in the Havana cut and seeing how it fits me well OTR, I'm tempted to get this one also!post #6095 of 124737/9/14 at 1:15pm
Yes, J. The fabric is really nice.Quote:
Unfortunately the new batch they are waiting in here has a lot of delay so they don't know when it is going to arrive. But as soon as they get new stuff I want to see if they bring a Havana in blue and in 46. Really like how my shoulders fit in this jackets.post #6096 of 124737/9/14 at 1:17pmpost #6097 of 124737/9/14 at 6:02pmQuote:
That DB Navy looks fantastic, I'm not much of a suit supply guy but can I get a link or name of that product?
Anyone else here have smaller shoulders (16.9-17')(38R).I was curious what sizes you found fit the best on you.post #6098 of 124737/9/14 at 6:24pmQuote:
I think it might have gone out of stock because I can find it in the website. It's the Soho model and the fabric is linen and cotton.post #6099 of 124737/9/14 at 7:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Angryoven
Long time lurker, first time poster. Decided it was time to get myself a blazer and I settled on the Havana Navy. Wasnt too sure about the sizes so i ordered both a 48 and 50. What do you guys think fits best?
I'm leaning towards the 50, as the shoulder sits a lot neater. I'm thinking i'll need to get the sleeves shortened a little and maybe the waist brought in as well.
Any input would be great thanks
48 looks best.
Both trousers seem to be excessively tight around the inner knees, perhaps there is room to let some fabric out?
EDIT: D'oh, just realised you were talking about the jacket, nevermind!post #6100 of 124737/10/14 at 7:27ampost #6101 of 124737/10/14 at 9:23amQuote:
I just saw on my Facebook feed that Kamakura will have their version of the pique polo shirt in the end of July-August. Will probably (I guess) be the same price as their regular knit shirts. Could also be a good and cheaper alternative.
I'm tempted too by Suit Supply polo shirts so I'll be on the look out for the answers to come!post #6102 of 124737/10/14 at 4:32pmpost #6103 of 124737/10/14 at 6:56pmpost #6104 of 124737/11/14 at 12:33am
Anybody please tell me that if the Madison roomier than the Soho? I want to buy a Soho as my first double breasted jacket but size advisor told me my size is 23 which is no longer in stock. I take a look at the product dimension on their website and size 24 seems to big at the chest (107cm).post #6105 of 124737/11/14 at 8:15am
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › What's On Your Feet? - Streetwear WAYWT for shoes 3 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Black Dress Boot under $150 12 minutes ago
- › Shoemaking Techniques and Traditions--"...these foolish things..." 12 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 15 minutes ago
- › What are you drinking right now? 19 minutes ago
- › Official: STAR WARS THREAD. These are the droids you're looking... 37 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 51 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 54 minutes ago
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding
- › Ron Rider's comprehensive Shoe Care Guide
- › AE fit & sizing help
- › 5 of the best Groomsmen’s gifts