The Havana needs a lot of work on the body but the 44 was very very right in the shoulders.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 407post #6091 of 142847/9/14 at 11:10ampost #6092 of 142847/9/14 at 11:55ampost #6093 of 142847/9/14 at 12:19pm
Neither am I. I am unsure if it's meant to be an overcoat or simply that they took the customers advice of having jackets a little longer too literal.
But I'm digging their paisley ties. This is something that's missing in SS line-up!post #6094 of 142847/9/14 at 12:20pmQuote:
That tobacco Havana looks great. I just received a navy blue wool jacket in the Havana cut and seeing how it fits me well OTR, I'm tempted to get this one also!post #6095 of 142847/9/14 at 1:15pm
Yes, J. The fabric is really nice.Quote:
Unfortunately the new batch they are waiting in here has a lot of delay so they don't know when it is going to arrive. But as soon as they get new stuff I want to see if they bring a Havana in blue and in 46. Really like how my shoulders fit in this jackets.post #6096 of 142847/9/14 at 1:17pmpost #6097 of 142847/9/14 at 6:02pmQuote:
That DB Navy looks fantastic, I'm not much of a suit supply guy but can I get a link or name of that product?
Anyone else here have smaller shoulders (16.9-17')(38R).I was curious what sizes you found fit the best on you.post #6098 of 142847/9/14 at 6:24pmQuote:
I think it might have gone out of stock because I can find it in the website. It's the Soho model and the fabric is linen and cotton.post #6099 of 142847/9/14 at 7:34pmQuote:Originally Posted by Angryoven
Long time lurker, first time poster. Decided it was time to get myself a blazer and I settled on the Havana Navy. Wasnt too sure about the sizes so i ordered both a 48 and 50. What do you guys think fits best?
I'm leaning towards the 50, as the shoulder sits a lot neater. I'm thinking i'll need to get the sleeves shortened a little and maybe the waist brought in as well.
Any input would be great thanks
48 looks best.
Both trousers seem to be excessively tight around the inner knees, perhaps there is room to let some fabric out?
EDIT: D'oh, just realised you were talking about the jacket, nevermind!post #6100 of 142847/10/14 at 7:27ampost #6101 of 142847/10/14 at 9:23amQuote:
I just saw on my Facebook feed that Kamakura will have their version of the pique polo shirt in the end of July-August. Will probably (I guess) be the same price as their regular knit shirts. Could also be a good and cheaper alternative.
I'm tempted too by Suit Supply polo shirts so I'll be on the look out for the answers to come!post #6102 of 142847/10/14 at 4:32pmpost #6103 of 142847/10/14 at 6:56pmpost #6104 of 142847/11/14 at 12:33am
Anybody please tell me that if the Madison roomier than the Soho? I want to buy a Soho as my first double breasted jacket but size advisor told me my size is 23 which is no longer in stock. I take a look at the product dimension on their website and size 24 seems to big at the chest (107cm).post #6105 of 142847/11/14 at 8:15am
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 2 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › MC General Chat 6 minutes ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › patrickBOOTH's Third-of-Life Crisis and (Mostly) Self-Imposed... 10 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...