My La Spalla trousers are so tight at the bottom of the leg that every time I get up from sitting I have to pull down the trousers. Is there enough excess fabric for them to be let out?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 397post #5941 of 117956/17/14 at 7:58am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5942 of 117956/17/14 at 8:01amQuote:
Just look at how much extra material there is in the seams. That's how much you can let them out.post #5943 of 117956/17/14 at 8:07ampost #5944 of 117956/17/14 at 9:13ampost #5945 of 117956/17/14 at 9:41ampost #5946 of 117956/17/14 at 11:25ampost #5947 of 117956/17/14 at 12:01pmQuote:
Funny, now that you ask that question I can't remember what they used to cost. I am seeing $469 and $499 which is what I think I remember being the norm in the past.post #5948 of 117956/17/14 at 1:27pmQuote:
Just get the vents sewn shut by a tailor. Even on a ventless jacket, there will be side seams, so no one will know you started with vents.post #5949 of 117956/17/14 at 1:43pmpost #5950 of 117956/17/14 at 9:07pmpost #5951 of 117956/17/14 at 9:37pmQuote:
I called the NY store last week with the same question but didn't get much of an answer. If I remember correctly it sounded like it was possible but somewhat of a pain. If anyone else has a solution id also be interested in hearing it.post #5952 of 117956/18/14 at 5:35ampost #5953 of 117956/18/14 at 11:13ampost #5954 of 117956/18/14 at 11:15amQuote:Originally Posted by 00Schneider
If I only bought one sport coat for my (still small) wardrobe, should it be this one?
Yes. Everyone should be happy to know that SS has re-released the Havana Navy Plain. It is a staple.post #5955 of 117956/18/14 at 11:17amQuote:
Unfortunately this is not the same one as the previous one:
But I think it's good purchase anyway.
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 13 seconds ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 30 seconds ago
- › shoe construction...behind the veil 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread - reviews, pictures, sizing, etc... 3 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 4 minutes ago
- › The Toronto For Sale Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 11 minutes ago
- › Can you guys tell me if these balmain jeans are fake? 11 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What Kind of Wedding Tie Should I Buy?
- › Price list for Vass shoes and boots for 2016
- › Paris: Men's Fashion Week, Part 1
- › Advice on care and maintenance of Alden...
- › Help, the back of the inside of my shoes are...
- › Getting rid of a black spot on Wolverine boots
- › Removing a scratch from a pair of shoes
- › How to fix a scratch in Allen Edmond Park...
- › The 5 Best Dress Watches Under $5,000 - as...
- › The 5 best Sport Watches under $1000 - as...