No. You order it and report back.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 7/25/16 at 5:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 395post #5912 of 131676/10/14 at 7:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epicurus
The Lazio in size 36 fits me pretty much perfectly as well.
When I first tried on the Napoli fit, the size 34 jacket was very good but the pants were far too small. The size 36 pants were really good, but the jacket was too large. The SuitSupply guys thought it wouldn't be worthwhile to get the 36 jacket altered (as adjusting the shoulders wouldn't make the suit a very sensible purchase cost-wise), so I've had to make do with Lazio, Sienna, La Spalla, etc.
Ugh thats awful...why do they make the Napoli's shoulder so freakin wide, there is no other standard navy suit option with them either....post #5913 of 131676/10/14 at 8:02pmQuote:
I know what you mean. It would be really nice to be able to buy a plain navy suit in S110 wool from SS (especially in the Lazio), but we'll either have to look at alternatives or wait.post #5914 of 131676/10/14 at 8:15pmpost #5915 of 131676/10/14 at 8:22pm
Sorry for the spam, but I thought that some of these might be relevant:
True navy S110s Suitsupply suit for sale in 38R. It's located in the US, so cheap/fast shipping for North Americans. Send me any offer and it's yours. It has a small snag on the breast pocket, but it's hardly noticeable and can probably be rewoven.For sale: (Click to show)
Blue S120s Soho in 40R:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Blue herringbone cotton sport coat in 40R. Butterfly lined, so perfect for summer.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And the best deal out of them all, a S130s Sienna, worn less than 10 times. Just £179, that's a £300 discount.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Monkeyface - 6/12/14 at 6:36ampost #5916 of 131676/11/14 at 4:48amQuote:
The London blue plain is a fairly standard navy suit option if the napoli shoulders dont fit you.
edit : someone beat me to itpost #5917 of 131676/11/14 at 11:17amQuote:
I suspect it is so freakin wide because everything else is so freakin narrow.
Easiest solution is to convince them to switch to separates. I don't understand why they haven't yet.post #5918 of 131676/12/14 at 3:30pm
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone could comment on the fit of the new Napoli suit jacket that I bought. It feels a little snug across the top button but does the fit look right? Also, how do the shoulders look? This is without any alterations. I know that the suit pants in the last photo need to be shortened. Any comments/help would be appreciated.post #5919 of 131676/12/14 at 4:57pmpost #5920 of 131676/12/14 at 5:03pmpost #5921 of 131676/13/14 at 6:49amQuote:Originally Posted by G Stenft
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone could comment on the fit of the new Napoli suit jacket that I bought. It feels a little snug across the top button but does the fit look right? Also, how do the shoulders look? This is without any alterations. I know that the suit pants in the last photo need to be shortened. Any comments/help would be appreciated.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like how the shoulders and sleeves look, but you have some collar gap on the left side. You can see a hint of an X in the fabric around that top button, so probably a touch tight as you mention. Personally, that wouldn't bother me (looking at it, I mean) unless it's too snug on you.post #5922 of 131676/13/14 at 10:25ampost #5923 of 131676/13/14 at 10:27ampost #5924 of 131676/13/14 at 10:28amQuote:Originally Posted by CousinDonuts
Indoor office lighting version of the jacket nostalgiaultra posted a few weeks ago. I went up one size for this Havana and like the fit much better than my others.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks great! Are you finally able to roll your shoulders back?post #5925 of 131676/13/14 at 11:47am
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Eidos Napoli Navy Hopsack Blazer - No Man Walks Alone - NWOT 40L 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 4 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 4 minutes ago
- › Bontoni Wholecut US10/UK9 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 11 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 12 minutes ago
- › SF, San Francisco, Bay Area STYLEFORUM MEETUP - Hosted by... 13 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding