No. You order it and report back.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 395
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5912 of 118606/10/14 at 7:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Epicurus
The Lazio in size 36 fits me pretty much perfectly as well.
When I first tried on the Napoli fit, the size 34 jacket was very good but the pants were far too small. The size 36 pants were really good, but the jacket was too large. The SuitSupply guys thought it wouldn't be worthwhile to get the 36 jacket altered (as adjusting the shoulders wouldn't make the suit a very sensible purchase cost-wise), so I've had to make do with Lazio, Sienna, La Spalla, etc.
Ugh thats awful...why do they make the Napoli's shoulder so freakin wide, there is no other standard navy suit option with them either....post #5913 of 118606/10/14 at 8:02pmQuote:
I know what you mean. It would be really nice to be able to buy a plain navy suit in S110 wool from SS (especially in the Lazio), but we'll either have to look at alternatives or wait.post #5914 of 118606/10/14 at 8:15pmpost #5915 of 118606/10/14 at 8:22pm
Sorry for the spam, but I thought that some of these might be relevant:
True navy S110s Suitsupply suit for sale in 38R. It's located in the US, so cheap/fast shipping for North Americans. Send me any offer and it's yours. It has a small snag on the breast pocket, but it's hardly noticeable and can probably be rewoven.For sale: (Click to show)
Blue S120s Soho in 40R:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Blue herringbone cotton sport coat in 40R. Butterfly lined, so perfect for summer.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
And the best deal out of them all, a S130s Sienna, worn less than 10 times. Just £179, that's a £300 discount.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Edited by Monkeyface - 6/12/14 at 6:36ampost #5916 of 118606/11/14 at 4:48amQuote:
The London blue plain is a fairly standard navy suit option if the napoli shoulders dont fit you.
edit : someone beat me to itpost #5917 of 118606/11/14 at 11:17amQuote:
I suspect it is so freakin wide because everything else is so freakin narrow.
Easiest solution is to convince them to switch to separates. I don't understand why they haven't yet.post #5918 of 118606/12/14 at 3:30pm
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone could comment on the fit of the new Napoli suit jacket that I bought. It feels a little snug across the top button but does the fit look right? Also, how do the shoulders look? This is without any alterations. I know that the suit pants in the last photo need to be shortened. Any comments/help would be appreciated.post #5919 of 118606/12/14 at 4:57pmpost #5920 of 118606/12/14 at 5:03pmpost #5921 of 118606/13/14 at 6:49amQuote:Originally Posted by G Stenft
Hey everyone. I was wondering if anyone could comment on the fit of the new Napoli suit jacket that I bought. It feels a little snug across the top button but does the fit look right? Also, how do the shoulders look? This is without any alterations. I know that the suit pants in the last photo need to be shortened. Any comments/help would be appreciated.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I like how the shoulders and sleeves look, but you have some collar gap on the left side. You can see a hint of an X in the fabric around that top button, so probably a touch tight as you mention. Personally, that wouldn't bother me (looking at it, I mean) unless it's too snug on you.post #5922 of 118606/13/14 at 10:25ampost #5923 of 118606/13/14 at 10:27ampost #5924 of 118606/13/14 at 10:28amQuote:Originally Posted by CousinDonuts
Indoor office lighting version of the jacket nostalgiaultra posted a few weeks ago. I went up one size for this Havana and like the fit much better than my others.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Looks great! Are you finally able to roll your shoulders back?post #5925 of 118606/13/14 at 11:47am
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 41 seconds ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 3 minutes ago
- › Tailor in London for a classic navy three piece wedding suit 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 6 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg Oxford Viberg Size 9 Roughout Includes shipping 10 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 11 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 11 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.