Do you guys think/ is it your experience shoulders settle out after some wear? They have the hallmark shoulder pleats but seem peaked up a bit right now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 370post #5536 of 93904/30/14 at 6:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5537 of 93904/30/14 at 7:56ampost #5538 of 93904/30/14 at 7:59ampost #5539 of 93904/30/14 at 10:28ampost #5540 of 93904/30/14 at 12:27pmpost #5541 of 93904/30/14 at 12:37pmpost #5542 of 93904/30/14 at 1:54pmpost #5543 of 93904/30/14 at 4:45pmpost #5544 of 93904/30/14 at 7:26pmpost #5545 of 93904/30/14 at 10:08pmQuote:
The shoulders on my Napolis have not settled down, and I have worn them quite a bit. I favor a more natural shoulder so it's a bit annoying. Napoli and La spalla are different beasts of course.post #5546 of 93905/1/14 at 2:36ampost #5547 of 93905/1/14 at 6:53ampost #5548 of 93905/1/14 at 8:26am
Hey guys, I'm looking for a few opinions here. I want to grab a more casual, lighter blue sportcoat for this spring and summer. Something that would mesh well with chinos or denim. I own a pure wool Havana from last spring/summer, so I'm covered with the "standard" navy sportcoat for more business casual attire. This time, I'm thinking of trying a Washington with the peak lapels. Which one of these would you recommend, or do you suggest something else from the Havana fit?
Also, would this particular Washington suit be casual and textured enough to pull off as separates if I wanted?
FWIW, I'm also considering grabbing this Havana linen suit based on the pics from another SF poster earlier in this thread. Would this fabric and pattern work for a separate as well?
Thanks a bunch for any thoughts!post #5549 of 93905/1/14 at 7:59pmpost #5550 of 93905/2/14 at 7:43amQuote:
All of my SS suits have come with a hanging bag, so I would assume that it's missing. You should contact SS customer service to be sure, although they should send you one regardless.
- Suitsupply NYC
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 48 seconds ago
- › The StyleForum Working Hierarchical Suit Quality List (SFWHSQL!) 3 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 10 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 13 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 14 minutes ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 14 minutes ago
- › Exquisite Trimmings - Based in London, UK - Official Affiliate Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 20 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...