Do you guys think/ is it your experience shoulders settle out after some wear? They have the hallmark shoulder pleats but seem peaked up a bit right now
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 370post #5536 of 96924/30/14 at 6:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5537 of 96924/30/14 at 7:56ampost #5538 of 96924/30/14 at 7:59ampost #5539 of 96924/30/14 at 10:28ampost #5540 of 96924/30/14 at 12:27pmpost #5541 of 96924/30/14 at 12:37pmpost #5542 of 96924/30/14 at 1:54pmpost #5543 of 96924/30/14 at 4:45pmpost #5544 of 96924/30/14 at 7:26pmpost #5545 of 96924/30/14 at 10:08pmQuote:
The shoulders on my Napolis have not settled down, and I have worn them quite a bit. I favor a more natural shoulder so it's a bit annoying. Napoli and La spalla are different beasts of course.post #5546 of 96925/1/14 at 2:36ampost #5547 of 96925/1/14 at 6:53ampost #5548 of 96925/1/14 at 8:26am
Hey guys, I'm looking for a few opinions here. I want to grab a more casual, lighter blue sportcoat for this spring and summer. Something that would mesh well with chinos or denim. I own a pure wool Havana from last spring/summer, so I'm covered with the "standard" navy sportcoat for more business casual attire. This time, I'm thinking of trying a Washington with the peak lapels. Which one of these would you recommend, or do you suggest something else from the Havana fit?
Also, would this particular Washington suit be casual and textured enough to pull off as separates if I wanted?
FWIW, I'm also considering grabbing this Havana linen suit based on the pics from another SF poster earlier in this thread. Would this fabric and pattern work for a separate as well?
Thanks a bunch for any thoughts!post #5549 of 96925/1/14 at 7:59pmpost #5550 of 96925/2/14 at 7:43amQuote:
All of my SS suits have come with a hanging bag, so I would assume that it's missing. You should contact SS customer service to be sure, although they should send you one regardless.
- Suitsupply NYC
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › One of these things is not like the other 8 seconds ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 17 seconds ago
- › GMTO: Carmina Chocolate Brown Suede Oxford or My Next OneShoe 26 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 1 minute ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › LOAKE APPRECIATION & SHOE P0RN THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...