Do you guys think/ is it your experience shoulders settle out after some wear? They have the hallmark shoulder pleats but seem peaked up a bit right now
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 2:06 am in Classic Menswear
- NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MONITALY AT PITTI UOMO 85 Last post on 3/18/14 at 10:13am in Streetwear and Denim
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 370post #5536 of 68864/30/14 at 6:34am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5537 of 68864/30/14 at 7:56ampost #5538 of 68864/30/14 at 7:59ampost #5539 of 68864/30/14 at 10:28ampost #5540 of 68864/30/14 at 12:27pmpost #5541 of 68864/30/14 at 12:37pmpost #5542 of 68864/30/14 at 1:54pmpost #5543 of 68864/30/14 at 4:45pmpost #5544 of 68864/30/14 at 7:26pmpost #5545 of 68864/30/14 at 10:08pmQuote:
The shoulders on my Napolis have not settled down, and I have worn them quite a bit. I favor a more natural shoulder so it's a bit annoying. Napoli and La spalla are different beasts of course.post #5546 of 68865/1/14 at 2:36ampost #5547 of 68865/1/14 at 6:53ampost #5548 of 68865/1/14 at 8:26am
Hey guys, I'm looking for a few opinions here. I want to grab a more casual, lighter blue sportcoat for this spring and summer. Something that would mesh well with chinos or denim. I own a pure wool Havana from last spring/summer, so I'm covered with the "standard" navy sportcoat for more business casual attire. This time, I'm thinking of trying a Washington with the peak lapels. Which one of these would you recommend, or do you suggest something else from the Havana fit?
Also, would this particular Washington suit be casual and textured enough to pull off as separates if I wanted?
FWIW, I'm also considering grabbing this Havana linen suit based on the pics from another SF poster earlier in this thread. Would this fabric and pattern work for a separate as well?
Thanks a bunch for any thoughts!post #5549 of 68865/1/14 at 7:59pmpost #5550 of 68865/2/14 at 7:43amQuote:
All of my SS suits have come with a hanging bag, so I would assume that it's missing. You should contact SS customer service to be sure, although they should send you one regardless.
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › A Sam (and David) Hober Tie Appreciation Thread 34 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 39 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge 19th September 2014: Brown tie without a staple... 52 seconds ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 54 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 2 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 3 minutes ago
- › John Elliott + Co - official affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 5 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 7 minutes ago
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 9 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)