Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 261post #3902 of 1466511/12/13 at 2:56pmpost #3903 of 1466511/12/13 at 3:05pmpost #3904 of 1466511/12/13 at 4:28pmpost #3905 of 1466511/12/13 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by CousinDonuts
Has anyone ever shipped a folded up suit to you crammed into a $5 USPS box? I have to get those suits pressed at the cleaners before I can wear them. I much prefer the presentation and lack of major wrinkles that comes with the SS packaging. Open the box, cut the threads, place on body, go. And my front yard was a cool graveyard during Halloween this year.
You should send a package of poop to the owner.
Always something to complain about on the internet......................................................
Back to the regular topics, if you are a size 38 or 40 today you have a huge influx of some really old stuff on the outlet site. Those dark-haired models in the robo-poses represent maybe pre-2010 suits. No wonder no one had heard of them then, cause there is some ugly shit in there.
Not complaining. I admire Suit Supply for their efforts and elegant suits. Waiting for their store to open in Toronto...!post #3906 of 1466511/12/13 at 4:58pmpost #3907 of 1466511/12/13 at 5:41pmQuote:
I was a 38L in Napoli but 40L in London.post #3908 of 1466511/12/13 at 5:53pmpost #3909 of 1466511/12/13 at 6:28pmpost #3910 of 1466511/12/13 at 6:35pmpost #3911 of 1466511/12/13 at 8:03pmpost #3912 of 1466511/12/13 at 8:27pmpost #3913 of 1466511/12/13 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by dapperdoctor
My Napoli arrived. Te shoulders, chest, and trousers fit great, but as I feared the abdomen is a little too snug due to my body type + eating habits Do you gents think there might be some material in the jacket waist to be let out? I would need about 2 inches to be fully comfortable.
I know from experience...there isn't 2" in there.post #3914 of 1466511/12/13 at 11:52pmpost #3915 of 1466511/13/13 at 1:16am
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Currently, there are 1118 Active Users (135 Members and 983 Guests)
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 13 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Cigars 36 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 36 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 39 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 42 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 43 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 45 minutes ago
- › Antonio Meccariello Shoes 53 minutes ago
- › Men's Hats: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions, Suggestions... 55 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...