Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 261
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3902 of 966411/12/13 at 2:56pmpost #3903 of 966411/12/13 at 3:05pmpost #3904 of 966411/12/13 at 4:28pmpost #3905 of 966411/12/13 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by CousinDonuts
Has anyone ever shipped a folded up suit to you crammed into a $5 USPS box? I have to get those suits pressed at the cleaners before I can wear them. I much prefer the presentation and lack of major wrinkles that comes with the SS packaging. Open the box, cut the threads, place on body, go. And my front yard was a cool graveyard during Halloween this year.
You should send a package of poop to the owner.
Always something to complain about on the internet......................................................
Back to the regular topics, if you are a size 38 or 40 today you have a huge influx of some really old stuff on the outlet site. Those dark-haired models in the robo-poses represent maybe pre-2010 suits. No wonder no one had heard of them then, cause there is some ugly shit in there.
Not complaining. I admire Suit Supply for their efforts and elegant suits. Waiting for their store to open in Toronto...!post #3906 of 966411/12/13 at 4:58pmpost #3907 of 966411/12/13 at 5:41pmQuote:
I was a 38L in Napoli but 40L in London.post #3908 of 966411/12/13 at 5:53pmpost #3909 of 966411/12/13 at 6:28pmpost #3910 of 966411/12/13 at 6:35pmpost #3911 of 966411/12/13 at 8:03pmpost #3912 of 966411/12/13 at 8:27pmpost #3913 of 966411/12/13 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by dapperdoctor
My Napoli arrived. Te shoulders, chest, and trousers fit great, but as I feared the abdomen is a little too snug due to my body type + eating habits Do you gents think there might be some material in the jacket waist to be let out? I would need about 2 inches to be fully comfortable.
I know from experience...there isn't 2" in there.post #3914 of 966411/12/13 at 11:52pmpost #3915 of 966411/13/13 at 1:16am
- Suitsupply NYC
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Currently, there are 1519 Active Users (337 Members and 1182 Guests)
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › NFL 2015-16 Thread 1 minute ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 3 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 7 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 10 minutes ago
- › Kamakura Shirts - Madison Ave Store 11 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...