Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 261
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3902 of 1185711/12/13 at 2:56pmpost #3903 of 1185711/12/13 at 3:05pmpost #3904 of 1185711/12/13 at 4:28pmpost #3905 of 1185711/12/13 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by CousinDonuts
Has anyone ever shipped a folded up suit to you crammed into a $5 USPS box? I have to get those suits pressed at the cleaners before I can wear them. I much prefer the presentation and lack of major wrinkles that comes with the SS packaging. Open the box, cut the threads, place on body, go. And my front yard was a cool graveyard during Halloween this year.
You should send a package of poop to the owner.
Always something to complain about on the internet......................................................
Back to the regular topics, if you are a size 38 or 40 today you have a huge influx of some really old stuff on the outlet site. Those dark-haired models in the robo-poses represent maybe pre-2010 suits. No wonder no one had heard of them then, cause there is some ugly shit in there.
Not complaining. I admire Suit Supply for their efforts and elegant suits. Waiting for their store to open in Toronto...!post #3906 of 1185711/12/13 at 4:58pmpost #3907 of 1185711/12/13 at 5:41pmQuote:
I was a 38L in Napoli but 40L in London.post #3908 of 1185711/12/13 at 5:53pmpost #3909 of 1185711/12/13 at 6:28pmpost #3910 of 1185711/12/13 at 6:35pmpost #3911 of 1185711/12/13 at 8:03pmpost #3912 of 1185711/12/13 at 8:27pmpost #3913 of 1185711/12/13 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by dapperdoctor
My Napoli arrived. Te shoulders, chest, and trousers fit great, but as I feared the abdomen is a little too snug due to my body type + eating habits Do you gents think there might be some material in the jacket waist to be let out? I would need about 2 inches to be fully comfortable.
I know from experience...there isn't 2" in there.post #3914 of 1185711/12/13 at 11:52pmpost #3915 of 1185711/13/13 at 1:16am
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Currently, there are 1410 Active Users (252 Members and 1158 Guests)
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 minute ago
- › www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page 9 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 10 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 13 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 13 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 14 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Thread (reviews, advice, sizing, etc...) 15 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 21 minutes ago
- › Daily CE Musings of Piob 22 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?