Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Yesterday at 9:01 pm in Classic Menswear
- NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MONITALY AT PITTI UOMO 85 Last post on 3/18/14 at 10:13am in Streetwear and Denim
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 261
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3902 of 688411/12/13 at 2:56pmpost #3903 of 688411/12/13 at 3:05pmpost #3904 of 688411/12/13 at 4:28pmpost #3905 of 688411/12/13 at 4:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by CousinDonuts
Has anyone ever shipped a folded up suit to you crammed into a $5 USPS box? I have to get those suits pressed at the cleaners before I can wear them. I much prefer the presentation and lack of major wrinkles that comes with the SS packaging. Open the box, cut the threads, place on body, go. And my front yard was a cool graveyard during Halloween this year.
You should send a package of poop to the owner.
Always something to complain about on the internet......................................................
Back to the regular topics, if you are a size 38 or 40 today you have a huge influx of some really old stuff on the outlet site. Those dark-haired models in the robo-poses represent maybe pre-2010 suits. No wonder no one had heard of them then, cause there is some ugly shit in there.
Not complaining. I admire Suit Supply for their efforts and elegant suits. Waiting for their store to open in Toronto...!post #3906 of 688411/12/13 at 4:58pmpost #3907 of 688411/12/13 at 5:41pmQuote:
I was a 38L in Napoli but 40L in London.post #3908 of 688411/12/13 at 5:53pmpost #3909 of 688411/12/13 at 6:28pmpost #3910 of 688411/12/13 at 6:35pmpost #3911 of 688411/12/13 at 8:03pmpost #3912 of 688411/12/13 at 8:27pmpost #3913 of 688411/12/13 at 10:47pmQuote:Originally Posted by dapperdoctor
My Napoli arrived. Te shoulders, chest, and trousers fit great, but as I feared the abdomen is a little too snug due to my body type + eating habits Do you gents think there might be some material in the jacket waist to be let out? I would need about 2 inches to be fully comfortable.
I know from experience...there isn't 2" in there.post #3914 of 688411/12/13 at 11:52pmpost #3915 of 688411/13/13 at 1:16am
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
Currently, there are 1124 Active Users (208 Members and 916 Guests)
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 2 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 2 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 3 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 4 minutes ago
- › Watch Dnipro vs Inter Live Stream 7 minutes ago
- › Leather Jackets: Post Pictures of the Best You've Seen/Owned? 7 minutes ago
- › Watch Lille V FK Krasnodar Live Football Match Thursday 18-Sep-2014 9 minutes ago
- › Linjer Leather Goods -- official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 18 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)