Many recommend not to use their size advisor. Is the same true for the actual product dimensions listed? Or does their size advisor simply recommend tighter options than classic meanswear?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 254
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3797 of 1184211/10/13 at 7:07pmpost #3798 of 1184211/10/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
I emailed them once with a similar question and the rep said all measurements listed online are accurate. Flat out refused to double check them on a jacket for me.post #3799 of 1184211/10/13 at 7:20pmpost #3800 of 1184211/10/13 at 7:26pmpost #3801 of 1184211/10/13 at 7:29pmpost #3802 of 1184211/10/13 at 7:37pmpost #3803 of 1184211/10/13 at 7:43pmpost #3804 of 1184211/10/13 at 7:47pmpost #3805 of 1184211/10/13 at 9:29pmQuote:
does anyone know what this wool linen blend is (from the site "Wool Linen by Vitale Barberis Canonico (It)")? i'm also interested in this suit as the napoli fits me perfectly otr.post #3806 of 1184211/10/13 at 9:55pm
Again, appreciate the US outlet info. Just purchased:
1x brown cashmere/cotton cardigan (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/knitwear/brown-cardigan/SW305.html?prefn1=size&start=2&prefv1=L)
1x grey cashmere/cotton cardigan (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/knitwear/grey-cardigan/SW304.html?prefn1=size&start=10&prefv1=L)
1x Napoli grey plain suit (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/napoli-grey-plain/P3314I.html?prefn1=size&start=14&prefv1=40|42)
1x Lazio light grey check suit (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/lazio-lightgrey-check/P3294I.html?prefn1=size&start=16&prefv1=40|42)
1x Roma light blue plan suit (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/roma-light-blue-plain/P3417.html?vpid=P341705)post #3807 of 1184211/10/13 at 10:24pmpost #3808 of 1184211/10/13 at 10:40pmpost #3809 of 1184211/11/13 at 3:08amQuote:Originally Posted by DHD28
I don't get it.
I'm traditionally a 34 S
Obviously 34 S are never available online.
But based on the measurement guide, I would fit the 34 R Napoli better than the recommended 38 S
The chest size from a 34 R vs a 38 S is 39.5 and 42.7 inches... That is HUGE
Am I missing something here?
Napoli has a disproportionately large chest, for the tightness of their trousers. It's an odd cut and I can't wear it.
- Suitsupply NYC
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Gaziano & Girling 10.5E TG73 Wigmore Boots with Espresso Calf &... 35 seconds ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 59 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 3 minutes ago
- › Stephan Schneider. You'll Always Find Me In The Kitchen At Parties. 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 5 minutes ago
- › Andres Sendra apprecitation thread 6 minutes ago
- › How do I obtain this fit? 6 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...
- › What does it mean to Relast a shoe?
- › Why am I not getting the mirror shine I want...