Many recommend not to use their size advisor. Is the same true for the actual product dimensions listed? Or does their size advisor simply recommend tighter options than classic meanswear?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 254
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3797 of 938211/10/13 at 7:07pmpost #3798 of 938211/10/13 at 7:14pmQuote:
I emailed them once with a similar question and the rep said all measurements listed online are accurate. Flat out refused to double check them on a jacket for me.post #3799 of 938211/10/13 at 7:20pmpost #3800 of 938211/10/13 at 7:26pmpost #3801 of 938211/10/13 at 7:29pmpost #3802 of 938211/10/13 at 7:37pmpost #3803 of 938211/10/13 at 7:43pmpost #3804 of 938211/10/13 at 7:47pmpost #3805 of 938211/10/13 at 9:29pmQuote:
does anyone know what this wool linen blend is (from the site "Wool Linen by Vitale Barberis Canonico (It)")? i'm also interested in this suit as the napoli fits me perfectly otr.post #3806 of 938211/10/13 at 9:55pm
Again, appreciate the US outlet info. Just purchased:
1x brown cashmere/cotton cardigan (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/knitwear/brown-cardigan/SW305.html?prefn1=size&start=2&prefv1=L)
1x grey cashmere/cotton cardigan (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/knitwear/grey-cardigan/SW304.html?prefn1=size&start=10&prefv1=L)
1x Napoli grey plain suit (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/napoli-grey-plain/P3314I.html?prefn1=size&start=14&prefv1=40|42)
1x Lazio light grey check suit (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/lazio-lightgrey-check/P3294I.html?prefn1=size&start=16&prefv1=40|42)
1x Roma light blue plan suit (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/roma-light-blue-plain/P3417.html?vpid=P341705)post #3807 of 938211/10/13 at 10:24pmpost #3808 of 938211/10/13 at 10:40pmpost #3809 of 938211/11/13 at 3:08amQuote:Originally Posted by DHD28
I don't get it.
I'm traditionally a 34 S
Obviously 34 S are never available online.
But based on the measurement guide, I would fit the 34 R Napoli better than the recommended 38 S
The chest size from a 34 R vs a 38 S is 39.5 and 42.7 inches... That is HUGE
Am I missing something here?
Napoli has a disproportionately large chest, for the tightness of their trousers. It's an odd cut and I can't wear it.
- Suitsupply NYC
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Things you just don't get 7 seconds ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 25 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 9 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 10 minutes ago
- › Desperately in need of a new dress shirt brand... 11 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...