wanted to add my two cents, as I am an official suit supply owner now. I purchased the London fit. Was very much impressed by the quality of the wool and the canvas/how it laid on my body. The problem is the working cuffs. While it is a nice touch, it makes tailoring a nightmare. My tailor was able to take some material from the trousers and incorporate it into the sleeve lengthening, but was quite the process. I believe the suit fit true to size. The trousers we tailored, but by no means too slim. If I had to say, the London fit most likely has the most relaxed fit, even easier than the Napoli.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 11/15/15 at 1:40pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- Fall Styles for the Tailored ManLast edited: 10/14/15
- In Passing: Style on the Streets of Hong KongLast edited: 10/1/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- H.N. White
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Wurkin Stiffs
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 249
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3722 of 1085611/8/13 at 10:18amQuote:
Thanks for this.
While I may not be able to buy anything at the moment (UK doesn't have the outlet yet), I'll just a have a cheeky little peek using a US proxy.
EDIT: My god, I've just found this beautiful all-year coat in my size, not sure if I should try buy it from the US outlet and ship it to the UK.post #3723 of 1085611/8/13 at 10:33ampost #3724 of 1085611/8/13 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by MrTopCat
Some people had said they raised prices for some suits, but the suits I've been watching seem to still be the same prices, however some of them are more expensive than others.
This Soho suit is £349 and is made of Pure Wool.
While this Soho suit is £329 and is also made of Pure Wool.
Both are normal pure wool (No S numbers), and from the same mill, same fit, and essentially the same colour. The only real difference is the width and spacing of the stripes.Quote:
thank you for the honest comments, a bit upsetting. As this jacket was a gift not sure how I can exchange/return (no receipt, return information was given).
off to eBay!post #3725 of 1085611/8/13 at 10:59amQuote:
Does anyone know what the website address is for the outlet?? I can't find it online...post #3726 of 1085611/8/13 at 11:18ampost #3727 of 1085611/8/13 at 12:06pmpost #3728 of 1085611/8/13 at 12:27pm
I somehow got access to the Dutch outlet using a different proxy (Same code). They have some cool stuff that I didn't see on the US website.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The stuff is cheaper on the NL site too. 49 Euros for most trousers, 99 Euros for most jackets, and 189 Euros for most suits.
The Roma fit looks pretty loose to me, probably a more relaxed fit: "The Roma is a classic casual model it features soft shoulders, a half lining and patch front pockets".post #3729 of 1085611/8/13 at 12:29pm
Judging by the pictures on the website Roma is close to Havana. My sienna is tighter than my Lazios but only slightly btw. Anyone bought the light grey flannel washington btw ? Can't decide between thqt and the light grey Lazio that looks like flannel but isn't. (Lazio p3714)..post #3730 of 1085611/8/13 at 12:40pm
I wouldn't quite agree with that list - the Havana feels much more relaxed than the Washington on me, for example.
The Roma is similar to the Havana, but tighter and longer. The Havana fits true to my regular size, but I have to size up in the Roma to fit the chest and waist, which makes the sleeves and overall jacket length too long. It also buttons higher than the Havana - I don't like it.post #3731 of 1085611/8/13 at 2:18pmInteresting stuff on the Clearance site, shame its not available for the rest of the EU yet. Looking forward to picking up a few things once it does go EU-wide.
Thanks for the code LaurensJ
p.s for those struggling, just change your shipping country from the drop down on the right to the Netherlands or the US and you'll be able to access the Outlet.post #3732 of 1085611/8/13 at 4:21pmpost #3733 of 1085611/8/13 at 4:26pmpost #3734 of 1085611/8/13 at 4:50pm
- Suitsupply NYC
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Official Sales Alert thread 6 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › TOJ - updates on the debacle, complaints, news about other... 5 minutes ago
- › Club Monaco: Adventures in decent clothing and horrible marketing 6 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 7 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 9 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** Share enthusiasm, reviews, sizing,... 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Christopher Ward C60 Trident Pro Auto by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Braided Dark Brown Belt by Mrvaerk
- › Human Scales Carlos Red Stripe Sweater by Mrvaerk
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › The Huckberry x Styleforum Holiday Gift Guide
- › In Passing: Style on the Streets of Toronto
- › Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200
- › Gifts for the Stylish Man
- › The Best of The Proper Kit in N.Y.C.
- › On the Road: Shop the Styleforum x No Man...
- › On the Road: Styleforum x No Man Walks Alone
- › An Interview with G. Bruce Boyer
- › The 2015 Buyer's Guide: Accessories