wanted to add my two cents, as I am an official suit supply owner now. I purchased the London fit. Was very much impressed by the quality of the wool and the canvas/how it laid on my body. The problem is the working cuffs. While it is a nice touch, it makes tailoring a nightmare. My tailor was able to take some material from the trousers and incorporate it into the sleeve lengthening, but was quite the process. I believe the suit fit true to size. The trousers we tailored, but by no means too slim. If I had to say, the London fit most likely has the most relaxed fit, even easier than the Napoli.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 249
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3722 of 965311/8/13 at 10:18amQuote:
Thanks for this.
While I may not be able to buy anything at the moment (UK doesn't have the outlet yet), I'll just a have a cheeky little peek using a US proxy.
EDIT: My god, I've just found this beautiful all-year coat in my size, not sure if I should try buy it from the US outlet and ship it to the UK.post #3723 of 965311/8/13 at 10:33ampost #3724 of 965311/8/13 at 10:48amQuote:Originally Posted by MrTopCat
Some people had said they raised prices for some suits, but the suits I've been watching seem to still be the same prices, however some of them are more expensive than others.
This Soho suit is £349 and is made of Pure Wool.
While this Soho suit is £329 and is also made of Pure Wool.
Both are normal pure wool (No S numbers), and from the same mill, same fit, and essentially the same colour. The only real difference is the width and spacing of the stripes.Quote:
thank you for the honest comments, a bit upsetting. As this jacket was a gift not sure how I can exchange/return (no receipt, return information was given).
off to eBay!post #3725 of 965311/8/13 at 10:59amQuote:
Does anyone know what the website address is for the outlet?? I can't find it online...post #3726 of 965311/8/13 at 11:18ampost #3727 of 965311/8/13 at 12:06pmpost #3728 of 965311/8/13 at 12:27pm
I somehow got access to the Dutch outlet using a different proxy (Same code). They have some cool stuff that I didn't see on the US website.Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
The stuff is cheaper on the NL site too. 49 Euros for most trousers, 99 Euros for most jackets, and 189 Euros for most suits.
The Roma fit looks pretty loose to me, probably a more relaxed fit: "The Roma is a classic casual model it features soft shoulders, a half lining and patch front pockets".post #3729 of 965311/8/13 at 12:29pm
Judging by the pictures on the website Roma is close to Havana. My sienna is tighter than my Lazios but only slightly btw. Anyone bought the light grey flannel washington btw ? Can't decide between thqt and the light grey Lazio that looks like flannel but isn't. (Lazio p3714)..post #3730 of 965311/8/13 at 12:40pm
I wouldn't quite agree with that list - the Havana feels much more relaxed than the Washington on me, for example.
The Roma is similar to the Havana, but tighter and longer. The Havana fits true to my regular size, but I have to size up in the Roma to fit the chest and waist, which makes the sleeves and overall jacket length too long. It also buttons higher than the Havana - I don't like it.post #3731 of 965311/8/13 at 2:18pmInteresting stuff on the Clearance site, shame its not available for the rest of the EU yet. Looking forward to picking up a few things once it does go EU-wide.
Thanks for the code LaurensJ
p.s for those struggling, just change your shipping country from the drop down on the right to the Netherlands or the US and you'll be able to access the Outlet.post #3732 of 965311/8/13 at 4:21pmpost #3733 of 965311/8/13 at 4:26pmpost #3734 of 965311/8/13 at 4:50pm
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 11 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 22 seconds ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 3 minutes ago
- › What is a good polo shirt brand. I need very high quality polos... 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 5 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 6 minutes ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...