Their US prices just jumped on some of their Sienna models as well. Some that were $639 yesterday are $699 today (and then there's a couple that are $779. The black Sienna has always been that price, but I think the light grey one just jumped from $639).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Suitsupply NYC - Page 246post #3676 of 1342911/4/13 at 1:53pmpost #3677 of 1342911/4/13 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by StephenB
Thinking about picking up this bad boy:
The problem is the size adviser doesn't go down to a 34. When I was trying on suits I was between a 34 and a 36 in the jackets. Probably should just play it safe and go 36. Sadly they don't have these in 34's and 36's in NYC.
hey bro that's a good looking pea coat I am looking to get their navy let me know if you end up getting it, I am not sure about their measurement and how it feels.post #3678 of 1342911/4/13 at 5:53pmpost #3679 of 1342911/4/13 at 8:35pmpost #3680 of 1342911/4/13 at 9:59pmpost #3681 of 1342911/5/13 at 7:11am
+1 for most alterations.
If you're just getting some basic alterations done it may by possible though. When I bought my suit there, just had basic hemming and waist take in on the pants, with no alterations to the jacket and they were able to do it in 1 hour.post #3682 of 1342911/5/13 at 7:58ampost #3683 of 1342911/5/13 at 8:53amQuote:
Thanks both^. It's just a pain for me to get there from NJ. I'd like to avoid 2 trips. I guess it will depend on the fit.post #3684 of 1342911/5/13 at 1:32pmpost #3685 of 1342911/5/13 at 1:54pmpost #3686 of 1342911/6/13 at 4:47ampost #3687 of 1342911/6/13 at 6:28ampost #3688 of 1342911/6/13 at 6:52ampost #3689 of 1342911/6/13 at 9:55ampost #3690 of 1342911/6/13 at 10:13am
This is off-topic. Is there a thread discussing shoes without socks, like the model pictured in this post about SuitSupply? That habit is disgusting! It looks disgusting and it will make your shoes stink to high heaven (unless, do these guys wear low-top socks?). Put on some socks, my man.
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › The Official Wine Thread 4 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 3 minutes ago
- › Nicholas Templeman: A Bespoke Shoemaker 4 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 9 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 10 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 11 minutes ago
- › Friday Challenge 2016/09/30 - "Blue and Green Now Must Be Seen" 13 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Rubinacci "...Best Bespoke Tailor on Earth..." article 17 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...