Their US prices just jumped on some of their Sienna models as well. Some that were $639 yesterday are $699 today (and then there's a couple that are $779. The black Sienna has always been that price, but I think the light grey one just jumped from $639).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 246post #3676 of 1185911/4/13 at 1:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3677 of 1185911/4/13 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by StephenB
Thinking about picking up this bad boy:
The problem is the size adviser doesn't go down to a 34. When I was trying on suits I was between a 34 and a 36 in the jackets. Probably should just play it safe and go 36. Sadly they don't have these in 34's and 36's in NYC.
hey bro that's a good looking pea coat I am looking to get their navy let me know if you end up getting it, I am not sure about their measurement and how it feels.post #3678 of 1185911/4/13 at 5:53pmpost #3679 of 1185911/4/13 at 8:35pmpost #3680 of 1185911/4/13 at 9:59pmpost #3681 of 1185911/5/13 at 7:11am
+1 for most alterations.
If you're just getting some basic alterations done it may by possible though. When I bought my suit there, just had basic hemming and waist take in on the pants, with no alterations to the jacket and they were able to do it in 1 hour.post #3682 of 1185911/5/13 at 7:58ampost #3683 of 1185911/5/13 at 8:53amQuote:
Thanks both^. It's just a pain for me to get there from NJ. I'd like to avoid 2 trips. I guess it will depend on the fit.post #3684 of 1185911/5/13 at 1:32pmpost #3685 of 1185911/5/13 at 1:54pmpost #3686 of 1185911/6/13 at 4:47ampost #3687 of 1185911/6/13 at 6:28ampost #3688 of 1185911/6/13 at 6:52ampost #3689 of 1185911/6/13 at 9:55ampost #3690 of 1185911/6/13 at 10:13am
This is off-topic. Is there a thread discussing shoes without socks, like the model pictured in this post about SuitSupply? That habit is disgusting! It looks disgusting and it will make your shoes stink to high heaven (unless, do these guys wear low-top socks?). Put on some socks, my man.
- Suitsupply NYC
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Poor man's watch thread 1 minute ago
- › [FS] Timberland Premium Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 5 minutes ago
- › [FS] Timberland Premium Boots 5 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › White Dinner Jacket/Tuxedo Jacket for Houston wedding 11 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 13 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 15 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part Three 18 minutes ago
- › Very weird experience with B. Nelson... What is your experience... 19 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.