Their US prices just jumped on some of their Sienna models as well. Some that were $639 yesterday are $699 today (and then there's a couple that are $779. The black Sienna has always been that price, but I think the light grey one just jumped from $639).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 246post #3676 of 938511/4/13 at 1:53pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3677 of 938511/4/13 at 4:13pmQuote:Originally Posted by StephenB
Thinking about picking up this bad boy:
The problem is the size adviser doesn't go down to a 34. When I was trying on suits I was between a 34 and a 36 in the jackets. Probably should just play it safe and go 36. Sadly they don't have these in 34's and 36's in NYC.
hey bro that's a good looking pea coat I am looking to get their navy let me know if you end up getting it, I am not sure about their measurement and how it feels.post #3678 of 938511/4/13 at 5:53pmpost #3679 of 938511/4/13 at 8:35pmpost #3680 of 938511/4/13 at 9:59pmpost #3681 of 938511/5/13 at 7:11am
+1 for most alterations.
If you're just getting some basic alterations done it may by possible though. When I bought my suit there, just had basic hemming and waist take in on the pants, with no alterations to the jacket and they were able to do it in 1 hour.post #3682 of 938511/5/13 at 7:58ampost #3683 of 938511/5/13 at 8:53amQuote:
Thanks both^. It's just a pain for me to get there from NJ. I'd like to avoid 2 trips. I guess it will depend on the fit.post #3684 of 938511/5/13 at 1:32pmpost #3685 of 938511/5/13 at 1:54pmpost #3686 of 938511/6/13 at 4:47ampost #3687 of 938511/6/13 at 6:28ampost #3688 of 938511/6/13 at 6:52ampost #3689 of 938511/6/13 at 9:55ampost #3690 of 938511/6/13 at 10:13am
This is off-topic. Is there a thread discussing shoes without socks, like the model pictured in this post about SuitSupply? That habit is disgusting! It looks disgusting and it will make your shoes stink to high heaven (unless, do these guys wear low-top socks?). Put on some socks, my man.
- Suitsupply NYC
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 47 seconds ago
- › Gustin - Official Affiliate Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 5 minutes ago
- › Suitsupply NYC 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 8 minutes ago
- › ***Finally an Official Baller sneaker thread ($300 minimum)*** 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...