How do you like the quality of their shirts? Did you get it tailored by them as well?
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 6:30 am in Classic Menswear
- NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MONITALY AT PITTI UOMO 85 Last post on 3/18/14 at 10:13am in Streetwear and Denim
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- ASPECD Apparel
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- Kent Wang
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Andrews Sartorial Luxury Collection
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- Nice Laundry
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- United Stock Dry Goods
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 241post #3601 of 628510/23/13 at 4:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3602 of 628510/23/13 at 4:27pmpost #3603 of 628510/23/13 at 6:22pmpost #3604 of 628510/23/13 at 6:51pmpost #3605 of 628510/23/13 at 6:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by lierre
Does anyone know how the black tuxedo (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/tuxedo-black-plain/P1109AE.html) fits? It seems like one of the most correct black-tie options out there.
Im a 38 in the Washington, Lazio, Soho and Boston.
I had to go down to a 36 in the tux (Ive heard it's the napoli fit?) and it was perfect.post #3606 of 628510/23/13 at 7:10pmpost #3607 of 628510/24/13 at 6:19amAny feedback on the SuitSupply MTM? I have tried the Napoli in the past in a long size, but the jacket was still borderline too short and I thought the buttoning point was high on me (I'm 6'5").
I don't own a suit and am just looking for a workhorse charcoal suit for whenever I need to wear one. A trip to the DC or NY store might be possible for me next month.post #3608 of 628510/24/13 at 6:38ampost #3609 of 628510/24/13 at 6:42amQuote:
I e-mailed them about the NE online outlet, since I'll be passing through Amsterdam next month, and he said he would check with the marketing department and then let me know. If anyone was wondering.post #3610 of 628510/24/13 at 11:15ampost #3611 of 628510/24/13 at 12:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ketawa
Any feedback on the SuitSupply MTM? I have tried the Napoli in the past in a long size, but the jacket was still borderline too short and I thought the buttoning point was high on me (I'm 6'5").
I don't own a suit and am just looking for a workhorse charcoal suit for whenever I need to wear one. A trip to the DC or NY store might be possible for me next month.
Getting my MTM back next week so I'll let you know then. The actual fitting process is a pleasant experience though, the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly.post #3612 of 628510/24/13 at 3:18pmQuote:
Thank you for your message. At this moment we are trying out for Dutch customers only but please subscribe to our newsletter so that you will be notified should we extend it to all of Europe.post #3613 of 628510/24/13 at 4:17pmCurious to know what sort of material is left in SS tousers to be taken down? I've read a few posts which indicate they may come unhemmed? or is this instore only? or am I dreaming that up? I note the sleeves can only be taken down so much due to the functioning button holes.
I'm 201cm and 105kg (6ft 7 / 230 lbs) and can rarely get a suit off the rack in Australia and have had MTM in the past (not cheap in Australia), but looking to save a few dollars this time round. Have ordered 3 suits in varying styles to see which fit is best (take advantage of the free return if required).
Chocsosa - hopefully you see this, as I've seen in one of your posts you are 6ft 8?
Thanks all.post #3614 of 628510/24/13 at 4:33pm
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 1 minute ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 1 minute ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 2 minutes ago
- › When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale? 2 minutes ago
- › The Best of B&S - Someone should buy this! 3 minutes ago
- › NWT: Mackintosh Dunoon S/S14 (Loro Piana Storm System) Ink/Navy -... 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 3 minutes ago
- › Things that are making you happy*******food and drink edition****** 3 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 4 minutes ago
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Loake Strand by wurger
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Pullovers)