How do you like the quality of their shirts? Did you get it tailored by them as well?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Brooklyn Clothing Co
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 241post #3601 of 895510/23/13 at 4:26pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #3602 of 895510/23/13 at 4:27pmpost #3603 of 895510/23/13 at 6:22pmpost #3604 of 895510/23/13 at 6:51pmpost #3605 of 895510/23/13 at 6:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by lierre
Does anyone know how the black tuxedo (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/tuxedo-black-plain/P1109AE.html) fits? It seems like one of the most correct black-tie options out there.
Im a 38 in the Washington, Lazio, Soho and Boston.
I had to go down to a 36 in the tux (Ive heard it's the napoli fit?) and it was perfect.post #3606 of 895510/23/13 at 7:10pmpost #3607 of 895510/24/13 at 6:19amAny feedback on the SuitSupply MTM? I have tried the Napoli in the past in a long size, but the jacket was still borderline too short and I thought the buttoning point was high on me (I'm 6'5").
I don't own a suit and am just looking for a workhorse charcoal suit for whenever I need to wear one. A trip to the DC or NY store might be possible for me next month.post #3608 of 895510/24/13 at 6:38ampost #3609 of 895510/24/13 at 6:42amQuote:
I e-mailed them about the NE online outlet, since I'll be passing through Amsterdam next month, and he said he would check with the marketing department and then let me know. If anyone was wondering.post #3610 of 895510/24/13 at 11:15ampost #3611 of 895510/24/13 at 12:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ketawa
Any feedback on the SuitSupply MTM? I have tried the Napoli in the past in a long size, but the jacket was still borderline too short and I thought the buttoning point was high on me (I'm 6'5").
I don't own a suit and am just looking for a workhorse charcoal suit for whenever I need to wear one. A trip to the DC or NY store might be possible for me next month.
Getting my MTM back next week so I'll let you know then. The actual fitting process is a pleasant experience though, the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly.post #3612 of 895510/24/13 at 3:18pmQuote:
Thank you for your message. At this moment we are trying out for Dutch customers only but please subscribe to our newsletter so that you will be notified should we extend it to all of Europe.post #3613 of 895510/24/13 at 4:17pmCurious to know what sort of material is left in SS tousers to be taken down? I've read a few posts which indicate they may come unhemmed? or is this instore only? or am I dreaming that up? I note the sleeves can only be taken down so much due to the functioning button holes.
I'm 201cm and 105kg (6ft 7 / 230 lbs) and can rarely get a suit off the rack in Australia and have had MTM in the past (not cheap in Australia), but looking to save a few dollars this time round. Have ordered 3 suits in varying styles to see which fit is best (take advantage of the free return if required).
Chocsosa - hopefully you see this, as I've seen in one of your posts you are 6ft 8?
Thanks all.post #3614 of 895510/24/13 at 4:33pm
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12
- › How many of you still wear raw denim? 1 minute ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Beer Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What would you like to see from Pitti Uomo 88? 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 13 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 17 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 25 minutes ago
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 33 minutes ago
- › Slim Fit Khaki's/Chino's 34 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 52 minutes ago
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan
- › Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the Blue
- › Clothing for Hard Work
- › Sakura Season
- › A Brief History of Indigo
- › The (Red) Thread Connecting Italy and Japan
- › Two Japanese Words Every Clothing Dork Should...