How do you like the quality of their shirts? Did you get it tailored by them as well?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 241post #3601 of 1256010/23/13 at 4:26pmpost #3602 of 1256010/23/13 at 4:27pmpost #3603 of 1256010/23/13 at 6:22pmpost #3604 of 1256010/23/13 at 6:51pmpost #3605 of 1256010/23/13 at 6:59pmQuote:Originally Posted by lierre
Does anyone know how the black tuxedo (http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/tuxedo-black-plain/P1109AE.html) fits? It seems like one of the most correct black-tie options out there.
Im a 38 in the Washington, Lazio, Soho and Boston.
I had to go down to a 36 in the tux (Ive heard it's the napoli fit?) and it was perfect.post #3606 of 1256010/23/13 at 7:10pmpost #3607 of 1256010/24/13 at 6:19amAny feedback on the SuitSupply MTM? I have tried the Napoli in the past in a long size, but the jacket was still borderline too short and I thought the buttoning point was high on me (I'm 6'5").
I don't own a suit and am just looking for a workhorse charcoal suit for whenever I need to wear one. A trip to the DC or NY store might be possible for me next month.post #3608 of 1256010/24/13 at 6:38ampost #3609 of 1256010/24/13 at 6:42amQuote:
I e-mailed them about the NE online outlet, since I'll be passing through Amsterdam next month, and he said he would check with the marketing department and then let me know. If anyone was wondering.post #3610 of 1256010/24/13 at 11:15ampost #3611 of 1256010/24/13 at 12:15pmQuote:Originally Posted by Ketawa
Any feedback on the SuitSupply MTM? I have tried the Napoli in the past in a long size, but the jacket was still borderline too short and I thought the buttoning point was high on me (I'm 6'5").
I don't own a suit and am just looking for a workhorse charcoal suit for whenever I need to wear one. A trip to the DC or NY store might be possible for me next month.
Getting my MTM back next week so I'll let you know then. The actual fitting process is a pleasant experience though, the staff were very knowledgeable and friendly.post #3612 of 1256010/24/13 at 3:18pmQuote:
Thank you for your message. At this moment we are trying out for Dutch customers only but please subscribe to our newsletter so that you will be notified should we extend it to all of Europe.post #3613 of 1256010/24/13 at 4:17pmCurious to know what sort of material is left in SS tousers to be taken down? I've read a few posts which indicate they may come unhemmed? or is this instore only? or am I dreaming that up? I note the sleeves can only be taken down so much due to the functioning button holes.
I'm 201cm and 105kg (6ft 7 / 230 lbs) and can rarely get a suit off the rack in Australia and have had MTM in the past (not cheap in Australia), but looking to save a few dollars this time round. Have ordered 3 suits in varying styles to see which fit is best (take advantage of the free return if required).
Chocsosa - hopefully you see this, as I've seen in one of your posts you are 6ft 8?
Thanks all.post #3614 of 1256010/24/13 at 4:33pmpost #3615 of 1256010/24/13 at 6:48pm
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 44 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Eastport Boat Shoes Brown 8.5 D - Mint - Free Ship 1 minute ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 1 minute ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 4 minutes ago
- › 2015-2016 Official Football / Soccer Thread 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 14 minutes ago
- › Meermin Mallorca Shoes 14 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 15 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding
- › What to Wear to (Almost) Any Wedding