or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Suitsupply NYC - Page 193

post #2881 of 6742

^

I have had a problem with returns as well. SuitSupply owes me $5. 

post #2882 of 6742
returns are within 30 and the actual refund is 10 days from receipt.... they said they've received it but apparently there's a disconnect between their accounting team and their warehouse team :\
post #2883 of 6742
Quote:
Originally Posted by yjeezle View Post

ugh, i'm having an absolute horrid time with suitsupply giving me $$ back on refunded orders... does it always take them 10+ days to process a refund?

I have something that I was promised a refund on almost 2 months ago. I've called twice and have an e-mail confirmation that my product was to be refunded to me within 10 business days.
It's well past that mark and I have not received a refund for my order yet. What is going on????


So much stress... anything I can do other than issue a chargeback?

I can honestly say I've never had this issue.  I've always been refunded within 12 days.

post #2884 of 6742

Anyone have experience in sizing for outerwear? Specifically, for this trench:

 

http://us.suitsupply.com/coats/navy-trench-coat-j227/J227,en_US,pd.html?start=7&cgid=Coats&pmin=1&prefn1=collection&prefv1=Spring%2fSummer

 

I wear a 32 for the suits/SCs. Would the Small be too large?

post #2885 of 6742

The material listed on their F/W 2013 navy Copenhagen (http://eu.suitsupply.com/jackets/jacket-navy-plain-copenhagen-c696/C696,en,pd.html?start=2&cgid=Pre-Order&pmin=1) indicates some sort of a 'wool blend' material, but I can't find anywhere what this material is. The description mentions cotton but doesn't do it explicitly, similar items from past F/W lineups indicate that this could be a wool/cotton blend. Does anyone know what the material actually is? Mailed them over a week ago about it, to no avail. I would be horrified if it were a wool/synthetic blend.

post #2886 of 6742
I really hope they do not start using poly...
post #2887 of 6742

They have. Someone from the German Stilmagazin-Forum wrote to Suitsupply asking for details regarding the material of this coat: http://us.suitsupply.com/coats/brown-coat-j235/J235,en_US,pd.html?start=30&cgid=Pre-Order&pmin=1&prefn1=collection&prefv1=Fall%2fWinter

 

The answer he got was (as far as I can remember): 75% wool, 20% polyX (can't remember what exactly it was) and 5% other, which were not further specified, apparently since these 5% are made up by quite a few other materials each taking only a very small part in these 5%.

 

(I would post the original answer if the Stilmagazin-Forum wasn't down at the moment, sorry.)

post #2888 of 6742
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Montana View Post

They have. Someone from the German Stilmagazin-Forum wrote to Suitsupply asking for details regarding the material of this coat: http://us.suitsupply.com/coats/brown-coat-j235/J235,en_US,pd.html?start=30&cgid=Pre-Order&pmin=1&prefn1=collection&prefv1=Fall%2fWinter

The answer he got was (as far as I can remember): 75% wool, 20% polyX (can't remember what exactly it was) and 5% other, which were not further specified, apparently since these 5% are made up by quite a few other materials each taking only a very small part in these 5%.

(I would post the original answer if the Stilmagazin-Forum wasn't down at the moment, sorry.)

Thanks for the information
That's really disappointing. Seems the quality is really going down with every new collection.
post #2889 of 6742

shoutout to Keal19 (and paparubbery) for hooking a brother up with a flannel trackstripe suit.

post #2890 of 6742
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post


Thanks for the information
That's really disappointing. Seems the quality is really going down with every new collection.

 

I called them directly and asked. The answer is for this jacket http://eu.suitsupply.com/jackets/jacket-navy-plain-copenhagen-c696/C696,en,pd.html?start=2&cgid=Pre-Order&pmin=1, it's 80% wool and 20% nylon. Nylon!? What the hell were they thinking? If they wanted durability, why not use cotton?

 

EDIT: correct jacket mention


Edited by Ironballs - 8/6/13 at 11:13am
post #2891 of 6742

I have a voucher code for SuitSupply worth £300. If anyone is interested in purchasing it for a discounted price, please PM me.

post #2892 of 6742
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

Seems the quality is really going down with every new collection.

And the prices are going up.

However, we're talking about an overcoat here, where nylon is not totally unheard of. It increases durability, way more than cotton does. A 100% cashmere overcoat might feel nice but it's not very practical durability wise, and actually not that warm either.
post #2893 of 6742
Quote:
Originally Posted by itraxx View Post

I have a voucher code for SuitSupply worth £300. If anyone is interested in purchasing it for a discounted price, please PM me.

Given the new quality development, I'll give you 100....US.

post #2894 of 6742
I'll give 105.
post #2895 of 6742
Quote:
Originally Posted by jko View Post


And the prices are going up.

However, we're talking about an overcoat here, where nylon is not totally unheard of. It increases durability, way more than cotton does. A 100% cashmere overcoat might feel nice but it's not very practical durability wise, and actually not that warm either.

I'm not sure what you're referring to -- although I forgot to be explicit about it, that's an error on my part.

 

The 80/20 wool-nylon is the new navy Copenhagen they introduced in their 2013 line-up: http://eu.suitsupply.com/jackets/jacket-navy-plain-copenhagen-c696/C696,en,pd.html?start=2&cgid=Pre-Order&pmin=1. This is what I called them for.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC