or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Suitsupply NYC - Page 188

post #2806 of 6896
That's the best fitting suit he's ever worn (mind you, that may be a low threshold).
post #2807 of 6896
I dig the Air Force [One] Blue footwear
post #2808 of 6896
By George, that fits pretty darn well. But the footwear.....
post #2809 of 6896

Some more shots of my Havana jacket, I think it's rather versatile! 
 

 

 

 

post #2810 of 6896

That last pic, is that you or NOBD?

 

I know a lot of people have the NOBD collar but damn. You're copying his exact fit. It's a bit creepy.

post #2811 of 6896
I think George Bush might pick up a Havana odd jacket next.
post #2812 of 6896
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demean View Post

Some more shots of my Havana jacket, I think it's rather versatile! 
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
 











This appears to be the Havana jacket with the lowest buttoning point. How tall are you?
post #2813 of 6896
fyi, they seem to have some kind of "sale" going on.
I got this jacket for 99€ (normal price is 269€)
http://eu.suitsupply.com/sakkos/sakko-blau-unifarben-soho-c562/C562,de,pd.html?start=7&cgid=Jackets
post #2814 of 6896
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post


This appears to be the Havana jacket with the lowest buttoning point. How tall are you?

 

Digging that low/correct button height. Such a rarity in OTR these days...

post #2815 of 6896
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotune View Post

fyi, they seem to have some kind of "sale" going on.
I got this jacket for 99€ (normal price is 269€)
http://eu.suitsupply.com/sakkos/sakko-blau-unifarben-soho-c562/C562,de,pd.html?start=7&cgid=Jackets
Do they have more items on sale?
post #2816 of 6896
only some Bostons (which I don't like), one Copenhagen and those strange Cotton-DB-jackets.
post #2817 of 6896
Cheers, I guess the soho it is then
post #2818 of 6896
can't go wrong with this price. I actually tried this one on already and really liked it.
post #2819 of 6896

Great price for a great jacket there

post #2820 of 6896
That low priced Copenhagen is appealing because I need a navy linen but it looks really cheap...

Has anyone seen it in person and tried it on?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC