Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 150
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2237 of 93875/19/13 at 5:54pmpost #2238 of 93875/20/13 at 3:22ampost #2239 of 93875/20/13 at 4:35ampost #2240 of 93875/20/13 at 5:22am
Just went to the NYC store for the first time.The store was about to close so there wasn't much people there. I thought the store was nice looks wise. They barely had any sportscoats or pants. They had a lot of suits. I didn't look at the suits for specifics because I wasn't there to buy one. They had a wall with a good selection of dress shirts.
I bought a pink shirt cotton two-ply shirt but ended up returning it the next day because it was too tight in the arms (i have descent size biceps) I couldn't even flex a musclepost #2241 of 93875/20/13 at 5:46amQuote:Originally Posted by Bexcellence
Anyone know the fit on Napoli suits/pants?
You can probably find plenty of comments earlier in this thread. I like the fit of the jacket, but the pants are way too baggy in unaltered state for me. Try on in a shop, or order the suit, try on and keep/return.post #2242 of 93875/20/13 at 5:53ampost #2243 of 93875/20/13 at 6:11ampost #2244 of 93875/20/13 at 6:55ampost #2245 of 93875/20/13 at 9:51amQuote:Quote:Quote:
And I found that they are just right. Conclusion? The pants are cut one way and how they fit will depend on your build. This shouldn't be surprising for anyone.post #2246 of 93875/20/13 at 9:57ampost #2247 of 93875/20/13 at 2:39pmQuote:Originally Posted by emiristol
does anyone have any experience with this specific color/fabric?
the pictures make it look like it exudes some sort of oily sheen, which is unattractive
I have it. It is a dark conservative navy, no oily sheen although I see what you are referring to in the pics.post #2248 of 93875/21/13 at 8:49ampost #2249 of 93875/21/13 at 10:23am
- Suitsupply NYC
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 58 seconds ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 1 minute ago
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Alfred Sargent Ramsey double monk size 10.5 UK 11 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...