Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 143post #2131 of 97645/2/13 at 1:40amI'm planning to get the Blue Linen Havana. Not sure whether I should get 42 or 44. I can't visit the store to try it on because I don't live in the US. I fit 42 in Massimo Dutti's suit jackets and 44 in their sport coats. I'm 5'9" tall and 190 lbs with broad shoulders. What size is recommended?
Styleforum Top Pickspost #2132 of 97645/2/13 at 1:51amQuote:Originally Posted by kevinyapjoco
I'm planning to get the Blue Linen Havana. Not sure whether I should get 42 or 44. I can't visit the store to try it on because I don't live in the US. I fit 42 in Massimo Dutti's suit jackets and 44 in their sport coats. I'm 5'9" tall and 190 lbs with broad shoulders. What size is recommended?
Havanas tend to be on the tighter side so sizing up could work. However it's worth checking the Size Advisor tab on the Suitsupply site where it lists the measurements for each size in that model.post #2133 of 97645/2/13 at 5:27ampost #2134 of 97645/2/13 at 5:53ampost #2135 of 97645/2/13 at 11:40ampost #2136 of 97645/2/13 at 6:37pmpost #2137 of 97645/2/13 at 10:31pmpost #2138 of 97645/2/13 at 11:09pmQuote:
I always have to add a 5th button being that Im usually lengthening the sleeves about an 1.5 inches. No one really notices. You will be fine if you decide to do that IMO.post #2139 of 97645/3/13 at 6:58amSuitssupply have some nice summer jackets, but problem is that I can't make their sizing to make sense... Generally use size 38 but their jackets seems way to shorten, don't they? Just click on the link and see the measurements yourself.
Navy quilted jacket
Navy summer coat
Blue summer coatpost #2140 of 97645/3/13 at 12:50pmJust got my first order from suit supply. Three suits (navy, dark grey, and light grey). Quite happy with the quality and fit out of the box. But when I pulled out the third suit I noticed this:
Is it just me, or are the pants with the dark grey suit a noticeably lighter shade than the jacket? The pants almost seem to be a mid-grey...
Edit: I just checked the fabric codes, and they are different. Sigh... looks like I'll need to do an exchange.post #2141 of 97645/3/13 at 2:30pm
Okay this might be a dumb question, but why are the suits in the outlet store in Roermond 'outlet'?
Is it just old stock, or is there something wrong with the suits, damage or something else?
I'm getting my first suit very soon and Roermond is only an hours drive from where I live, so I definately think it's worth the trip if the suits they sell in the outlet are good, getting a suit for 149-200 that would normally cost me 300 would be great, I could spend the rest of the money on getting it tailored better.post #2142 of 97645/3/13 at 5:35pmQuote:
Suit supply charges 28$ to lengthen the sleeves and .75in is the max with working cuffs.post #2143 of 97645/3/13 at 7:19pmpost #2144 of 97645/3/13 at 7:46pm
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Official Sales Alert thread 2 minutes ago
- › JOHN LOBB BLACK TWO-EYELET DERBY UK 8E 4 minutes ago
- › Ongoing Bespoke Projects 6 minutes ago
- › SW&D Sneakers and Trainers Challenge: 1 August – 9 August 2015 7 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 10 minutes ago
- › The (Un)Official Thrift Buy /Sell / Trade / Want Thread 16 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 18 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 20 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 25 minutes ago
- › Question: How To Properly Restore Saltwater-Soaked Chippewas 30 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...