Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 131post #1951 of 90874/22/13 at 5:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1952 of 90874/22/13 at 6:35ampost #1953 of 90874/22/13 at 6:39ampost #1954 of 90874/22/13 at 6:44ampost #1955 of 90874/22/13 at 6:44ampost #1956 of 90874/22/13 at 6:51amQuote:
That's the impression I get from this thread and the shoulder measurements SS gave me. You may well need to size up with the Havana fit.
I'm probably going to place an order soon. Seems like returns are painless enough by mail.post #1957 of 90874/22/13 at 6:55ampost #1958 of 90874/22/13 at 6:57ampost #1959 of 90874/22/13 at 7:02ampost #1960 of 90874/22/13 at 7:02amQuote:
Their return policy is fantastic. I actually needed the Tuxedo quite quickly, so when I wanted to return the one that was too big I called up and told them that I needed the other size urgently and their customer service dispatched it for me before UPS even came to pick up the one I already had.
Can't express how pleasant and easy their customer service was.post #1961 of 90874/22/13 at 5:54pm
Received my linen blue Havana blazer and Copenhagen silk/cotton blend suit in blue.
Very pleased with the Havana. Great jacket for the price.
Copenhagen a little disappointed in... fit just seems a bit off.
I don't get their provided measurements at all... I'm a true 41 but the 40 Havana fit pretty well... it seems to run 1/2 a size bigger. Copenhagen fit 1/2 a size smaller.
I ordered the guncheck linen Havana and am going to try to Havana suit.
My only negative is that I feel the button stance is a bit high on the jackets but for the price I can't complain too much.post #1962 of 90874/22/13 at 7:09pm
Seems that way, but that was the first time I have ever been in one of their stores. I also tried on a grey sport coat that I liked, but couldn't locate it online to show the wife. I am pretty sure it was the Havana (half lined, wool with a rounded pocket). It was not beige.post #1963 of 90874/22/13 at 7:59pmpost #1964 of 90874/22/13 at 8:07pm
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 44 seconds ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 45 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 56 seconds ago
- › NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- STREETWEAR & DENIM: WK OF... 1 minute ago
- › Zampa di Gallina : Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 3 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Necktie Appreciation Thread 4 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 17 minutes ago
- › Discussing social inclinations now 17 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan