Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 131post #1951 of 118454/22/13 at 5:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1952 of 118454/22/13 at 6:35ampost #1953 of 118454/22/13 at 6:39ampost #1954 of 118454/22/13 at 6:44ampost #1955 of 118454/22/13 at 6:44ampost #1956 of 118454/22/13 at 6:51amQuote:
That's the impression I get from this thread and the shoulder measurements SS gave me. You may well need to size up with the Havana fit.
I'm probably going to place an order soon. Seems like returns are painless enough by mail.post #1957 of 118454/22/13 at 6:55ampost #1958 of 118454/22/13 at 6:57ampost #1959 of 118454/22/13 at 7:02ampost #1960 of 118454/22/13 at 7:02amQuote:
Their return policy is fantastic. I actually needed the Tuxedo quite quickly, so when I wanted to return the one that was too big I called up and told them that I needed the other size urgently and their customer service dispatched it for me before UPS even came to pick up the one I already had.
Can't express how pleasant and easy their customer service was.post #1961 of 118454/22/13 at 5:54pm
Received my linen blue Havana blazer and Copenhagen silk/cotton blend suit in blue.
Very pleased with the Havana. Great jacket for the price.
Copenhagen a little disappointed in... fit just seems a bit off.
I don't get their provided measurements at all... I'm a true 41 but the 40 Havana fit pretty well... it seems to run 1/2 a size bigger. Copenhagen fit 1/2 a size smaller.
I ordered the guncheck linen Havana and am going to try to Havana suit.
My only negative is that I feel the button stance is a bit high on the jackets but for the price I can't complain too much.post #1962 of 118454/22/13 at 7:09pm
Seems that way, but that was the first time I have ever been in one of their stores. I also tried on a grey sport coat that I liked, but couldn't locate it online to show the wife. I am pretty sure it was the Havana (half lined, wool with a rounded pocket). It was not beige.post #1963 of 118454/22/13 at 7:59pmpost #1964 of 118454/22/13 at 8:07pm
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Scent/Fragrance of the Day thread 1 minute ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 8 minutes ago
- › NBA 2015-2016 Season Thread 10 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 12 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 13 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 14 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 17 minutes ago
- › Random health and exercise thoughts 18 minutes ago
- › Quintessential Knit Ties: Comprehensive Discussion & Appreciation 23 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...