Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any brands, clothiers, or retailers, that cater to the short (5'8"/1.70m)... Last post on 9/23/14 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:10 pm in Classic Menswear
- [SOLD] NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 131post #1951 of 73964/22/13 at 5:24am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1952 of 73964/22/13 at 6:35ampost #1953 of 73964/22/13 at 6:39ampost #1954 of 73964/22/13 at 6:44ampost #1955 of 73964/22/13 at 6:44ampost #1956 of 73964/22/13 at 6:51amQuote:
That's the impression I get from this thread and the shoulder measurements SS gave me. You may well need to size up with the Havana fit.
I'm probably going to place an order soon. Seems like returns are painless enough by mail.post #1957 of 73964/22/13 at 6:55ampost #1958 of 73964/22/13 at 6:57ampost #1959 of 73964/22/13 at 7:02ampost #1960 of 73964/22/13 at 7:02amQuote:
Their return policy is fantastic. I actually needed the Tuxedo quite quickly, so when I wanted to return the one that was too big I called up and told them that I needed the other size urgently and their customer service dispatched it for me before UPS even came to pick up the one I already had.
Can't express how pleasant and easy their customer service was.post #1961 of 73964/22/13 at 5:54pm
Received my linen blue Havana blazer and Copenhagen silk/cotton blend suit in blue.
Very pleased with the Havana. Great jacket for the price.
Copenhagen a little disappointed in... fit just seems a bit off.
I don't get their provided measurements at all... I'm a true 41 but the 40 Havana fit pretty well... it seems to run 1/2 a size bigger. Copenhagen fit 1/2 a size smaller.
I ordered the guncheck linen Havana and am going to try to Havana suit.
My only negative is that I feel the button stance is a bit high on the jackets but for the price I can't complain too much.post #1962 of 73964/22/13 at 7:09pm
Seems that way, but that was the first time I have ever been in one of their stores. I also tried on a grey sport coat that I liked, but couldn't locate it online to show the wife. I am pretty sure it was the Havana (half lined, wool with a rounded pocket). It was not beige.post #1963 of 73964/22/13 at 7:59pmpost #1964 of 73964/22/13 at 8:07pm
- Suitsupply NYC
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Nick's Boots 24 seconds ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 53 seconds ago
- › SKIN HERBALIFE AFRICA FOR BODY ENLARGEMENT MEN AND WOMEN +27795742484 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott Dual Zip Hoodies 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 11 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 13 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 15 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 16 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › The Styleforum Brief: November 2014
- › Prof. Fab’s Holiday Gift Guide: In...
- › MEET THE PRESS
- › How to Survive the Holidays with Your...
- › How to Get What You Really Want This Holiday...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...