Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 131post #1951 of 147924/22/13 at 5:24ampost #1952 of 147924/22/13 at 6:35ampost #1953 of 147924/22/13 at 6:39ampost #1954 of 147924/22/13 at 6:44ampost #1955 of 147924/22/13 at 6:44ampost #1956 of 147924/22/13 at 6:51amQuote:
That's the impression I get from this thread and the shoulder measurements SS gave me. You may well need to size up with the Havana fit.
I'm probably going to place an order soon. Seems like returns are painless enough by mail.post #1957 of 147924/22/13 at 6:55ampost #1958 of 147924/22/13 at 6:57ampost #1959 of 147924/22/13 at 7:02ampost #1960 of 147924/22/13 at 7:02amQuote:
Their return policy is fantastic. I actually needed the Tuxedo quite quickly, so when I wanted to return the one that was too big I called up and told them that I needed the other size urgently and their customer service dispatched it for me before UPS even came to pick up the one I already had.
Can't express how pleasant and easy their customer service was.post #1961 of 147924/22/13 at 5:54pm
Received my linen blue Havana blazer and Copenhagen silk/cotton blend suit in blue.
Very pleased with the Havana. Great jacket for the price.
Copenhagen a little disappointed in... fit just seems a bit off.
I don't get their provided measurements at all... I'm a true 41 but the 40 Havana fit pretty well... it seems to run 1/2 a size bigger. Copenhagen fit 1/2 a size smaller.
I ordered the guncheck linen Havana and am going to try to Havana suit.
My only negative is that I feel the button stance is a bit high on the jackets but for the price I can't complain too much.post #1962 of 147924/22/13 at 7:09pm
Seems that way, but that was the first time I have ever been in one of their stores. I also tried on a grey sport coat that I liked, but couldn't locate it online to show the wife. I am pretty sure it was the Havana (half lined, wool with a rounded pocket). It was not beige.post #1963 of 147924/22/13 at 7:59pmpost #1964 of 147924/22/13 at 8:07pmpost #1965 of 147924/22/13 at 9:08pm
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 3 minutes ago
- › OFFERING SERVICE OF Bespoke Neapolitan 5-7-12 fold ties 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 7 minutes ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 8 minutes ago
- › Hermes Agenda Refill Alternatives? 9 minutes ago
- › Pant's too tapered? 10 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 12 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 13 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 15 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...