Still too tight (upper back as well as chest). There's another problem visible in both suits - dents in the sleevehead, maybe due to square shoulders. Frankly, SuitSupply might not have anything that fits well on you.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Suitsupply NYC - Page 118post #1756 of 136033/23/13 at 11:46ampost #1757 of 136033/24/13 at 12:35pmQuote:
The jacket looks to be too small in general for you. I doubt this is a problem you'll solve by choosing another fit. The sleeves are also too long, though that's a problem more easily rectified.
Try taking the next size up, and try the short size while you're at it if you aren't doing so already (or pick the normal if this is the long).post #1758 of 136033/24/13 at 4:08pmpost #1759 of 136033/24/13 at 5:16pmQuote:
Fixing pants is much easier than jackets. It's pretty easy to slim pants. You never know, you might need more room in the thighs if you squat. I figure you lift, given the size of your chest.post #1760 of 136033/24/13 at 6:00pmpost #1761 of 136033/24/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
Jesus christ man, you're a drop 10?! My lord!
Forget OTR then.
SS offer a MTM service, which you might be interested in, but there is probably better MTM out there for the same price point.post #1762 of 136033/24/13 at 7:26pmpost #1763 of 136033/24/13 at 9:33pmpost #1764 of 136033/25/13 at 2:22pmpost #1765 of 136033/25/13 at 3:32pmQuote:
Is that the midnight shawl collar option that they had only in stores a while back? If so then I am curious about this as well (including good alternatives). I've been looking for something like this for a while with no luck.post #1766 of 136033/25/13 at 4:16pmQuote:
It was an in-store exclusive, although I've heard rumors that it may be joining the regular lineup in the fall. I unfortunately don't know of any RTW alternatives that have a similarly robust shawl collar.post #1767 of 136033/25/13 at 4:18pmQuote:
I think it's directly integrated their next F/W collection (as opposed to what it was this past year - an exclusive). Not sure you can still get any now.post #1768 of 136033/26/13 at 8:08ampost #1769 of 136033/26/13 at 8:24amQuote:
Not sure about the quality though
http://www.tmlewin.com/Guiness-Slim-Fit-1-Button-Black-Dinner-Suit/45219B,en_US,pd.html?start=2&cgid=Mens-Suit-Bundles&prefn1=suitType&prefv1=Dinnerpost #1770 of 136033/26/13 at 9:21amQuote:Originally Posted by quuz
Not sure about the quality though
The description mentions a "floatnig chest piece" so I assume that means half-canvassed.
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › The Look goes on... 4 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 17 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 31 minutes ago
- › Official Sales Alert thread 33 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 43 minutes ago
- › Color Matching Help 44 minutes ago
- › Video Games 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...