Still too tight (upper back as well as chest). There's another problem visible in both suits - dents in the sleevehead, maybe due to square shoulders. Frankly, SuitSupply might not have anything that fits well on you.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- Are there any brands, clothiers, or retailers, that cater to the short (5'8"/1.70m)... Last post on 9/23/14 at 10:25am in Streetwear and Denim
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 10:27 am in Classic Menswear
- [SOLD] NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gagliano & Company
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 118post #1756 of 73693/23/13 at 11:46am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1757 of 73693/24/13 at 12:35pmQuote:
The jacket looks to be too small in general for you. I doubt this is a problem you'll solve by choosing another fit. The sleeves are also too long, though that's a problem more easily rectified.
Try taking the next size up, and try the short size while you're at it if you aren't doing so already (or pick the normal if this is the long).post #1758 of 73693/24/13 at 4:08pmpost #1759 of 73693/24/13 at 5:16pmQuote:
Fixing pants is much easier than jackets. It's pretty easy to slim pants. You never know, you might need more room in the thighs if you squat. I figure you lift, given the size of your chest.post #1760 of 73693/24/13 at 6:00pmpost #1761 of 73693/24/13 at 6:35pmQuote:
Jesus christ man, you're a drop 10?! My lord!
Forget OTR then.
SS offer a MTM service, which you might be interested in, but there is probably better MTM out there for the same price point.post #1762 of 73693/24/13 at 7:26pmpost #1763 of 73693/24/13 at 9:33pmpost #1764 of 73693/25/13 at 2:22pmpost #1765 of 73693/25/13 at 3:32pmQuote:
Is that the midnight shawl collar option that they had only in stores a while back? If so then I am curious about this as well (including good alternatives). I've been looking for something like this for a while with no luck.post #1766 of 73693/25/13 at 4:16pmQuote:
It was an in-store exclusive, although I've heard rumors that it may be joining the regular lineup in the fall. I unfortunately don't know of any RTW alternatives that have a similarly robust shawl collar.post #1767 of 73693/25/13 at 4:18pmQuote:
I think it's directly integrated their next F/W collection (as opposed to what it was this past year - an exclusive). Not sure you can still get any now.post #1768 of 73693/26/13 at 8:08ampost #1769 of 73693/26/13 at 8:24amQuote:
Not sure about the quality though
http://www.tmlewin.com/Guiness-Slim-Fit-1-Button-Black-Dinner-Suit/45219B,en_US,pd.html?start=2&cgid=Mens-Suit-Bundles&prefn1=suitType&prefv1=Dinnerpost #1770 of 73693/26/13 at 9:21amQuote:Originally Posted by quuz
Not sure about the quality though
The description mentions a "floatnig chest piece" so I assume that means half-canvassed.
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Cigars 2 minutes ago
- › HONOURMARK - OFFICIAL AFFILIATE THREAD 2 minutes ago
- › The Grad Lounge 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › The Allen Edmonds MTO Thread 4 minutes ago
- › *** The official PATRIK ERVELL thread *** 6 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 8 minutes ago
- › new Yoox codes and sales - post them here 9 minutes ago
- › BNWT $430 BELSTAFF BLACKROD SLIM-FIT COATED DENIM BIKER JEANS 11 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts 11 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Top 5 Online Shopping Websites For...
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)