Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 100
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1487 of 93702/1/13 at 7:14amQuote:
If they had a flannel suit, I would buy it in a second. They could also stand to have some tweeds. If is not easy finding an OTR gray flannel suit, but I did manage to locate one at J Press. It needs a considerable amount of tailoring to give it decent waist suppression though.post #1488 of 93702/1/13 at 7:27ampost #1489 of 93702/1/13 at 7:29ampost #1490 of 93702/1/13 at 7:31amQuote:
I was in the NYC store yesterday, and there was not a flannel to be found, at least in my size range. I didn't see any in the other sizes either. Since they are transitioning out of their fall/winter collection, it is likely that any they had are long gone.post #1491 of 93702/1/13 at 7:46amQuote:Originally Posted by msulinski
If they had a flannel suit, I would buy it in a second. They could also stand to have some tweeds. If is not easy finding an OTR gray flannel suit, but I did manage to locate one at J Press. It needs a considerable amount of tailoring to give it decent waist suppression though.
You have to decipher from pictures, or email customer services, to figure out if some of the wools are heavier or not.
musulinski, probably too late, but how about this or this?post #1492 of 93702/1/13 at 8:33amQuote:
Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't know that I would fit in either. The Ludlow is way too skinny for me (especially the lapels), and I need a "Short" so the S/M/L/XL aren't going to work.
I am OK with the JPress, as I have a navy suit by them that actually looks good after having some extensive waist suppression put in. The shoulders (natural) on their suits tend to fit me very well.post #1493 of 93702/1/13 at 10:02pmThere was a 3-piece suit in the Washington fit on their online store until about a week ago. Wool with a plaid pattern, if I remember correctly. I was considering it, but alas, it seems I waited to long as it is nowhere to be found. I assume it was a part of their F/W collection. Does anyone know if suitsupply regularly offers 3-piece Washington fit suits?post #1494 of 93702/2/13 at 8:03ampost #1495 of 93702/2/13 at 10:48ampost #1496 of 93702/2/13 at 12:03pmpost #1497 of 93702/2/13 at 12:46pmpost #1498 of 93702/3/13 at 5:41ampost #1499 of 93702/3/13 at 6:57ampost #1500 of 93702/3/13 at 7:40am
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 34 seconds ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 49 seconds ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 1 minute ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › NWT RRL Slim Fit Grey Chino, 32x30 4 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes : Reviews, Sizing, Photos and More 6 minutes ago
- › RM Williams Boots - Everything You Wanted to Know 8 minutes ago
- › NWT Stephan Schneider Black Double Faced Checked Cotton Stone... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 9 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 10 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...