My 35 was altered but the shoulders were untouched. I am unfamiliar with suit measurements however I can measure mine if someone lets me now from what point to point I should measure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 7/25/16 at 5:04pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 98post #1456 of 129401/27/13 at 5:05pmpost #1457 of 129401/28/13 at 7:35ampost #1458 of 129401/28/13 at 7:41amQuote:
Really?? It queue's it up WITH the e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org #1459 of 129401/28/13 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Ianiceman
There's a tall slim blond haired fella in the NYC store called Travis who has always been very helpful when I've been in. Gave me some great advice and not pushy at all.
Last time I was there I stopped in SS for a snoop. Didn't really want or need anything but curious as to what they had. I'm a 38 R usually and they had a disappointingly small range. Some lass came over being very pushy. I asked for Travis and she said he didn't work there any more.
After looking round for a minute I was about to leave and half way down the stairs heard some peopl e coming down from the upper floor, including Travis. Weird.
Timo how much are you able to shorten your sleeves by? My SS suits have surgeon's cuffs.
This summer Travis was the manager. You'd think the sales folks would know their boss. I wonder if he got demoted.post #1460 of 129401/28/13 at 8:37amQuote:
Around 3,5cm with no problem and without touching the shoulder.
A regular size would not work with the SOHO & Havana for me, they would be too short and boxy. I am following the rule of CYA.post #1461 of 129401/28/13 at 1:11pmpost #1462 of 129401/28/13 at 5:03pmpost #1463 of 129401/28/13 at 6:13pmpost #1464 of 129401/28/13 at 6:57pmpost #1465 of 129401/28/13 at 8:25pmpost #1466 of 129401/29/13 at 4:34amblue line = cheap (tent cuts)purple line = good (good materials, good cuts, with tailoring makes an excellent entry level suit)suit up = "most luxurious line" whatever that means, also offers MTM service I believe, also some suits come with spalla camicia shoulders
Edited by thedose - 1/29/13 at 4:57ampost #1467 of 129401/29/13 at 5:05ampost #1468 of 129401/29/13 at 5:38am
I believe most (if not all) of the suits are half-canvassed, with the exception of the Jort/LaSpalla, which is full canvas. I don't know if suit supply offers anything fused. I am also not sure about their unstructured jackets.post #1469 of 129401/29/13 at 5:57ampost #1470 of 129401/29/13 at 6:17amQuote:
Also, the MTM is fully-canvassed!
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Currently, there are 891 Active Users (117 Members and 774 Guests)
- › Trump is #2 in GOP Field 19 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 28 minutes ago
- › WAYWRN: Classic Menswear, Casual Style 50 minutes ago
- › Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here... 54 minutes ago
- › The Home Ownership Thread 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › Should I or shouldn't I buy... (clothing item)? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › The Apple Discussion Thread 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Sunglasses MEGATHREAD - all sunglass questions here please 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Sage de Cret Green Jacquard Wool Linen Blazer by robxznyc
- › Gerani Corduroy Slim Straight Pants Yellow by robxznyc
- › Luigi Bianchi Rough Heavy Cotton Twill Blazer Yellow by robxznyc
- › Sage de Cret Patchwork Wool Bomber Jacket by robxznyc
- › WLG by Giorgio Brato Brown Nubuck Bomber Leather Jacket by robxznyc
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...
- › What to Wear: The Black Tie Wedding
- › What to Wear: The Casual Summer Wedding