My 35 was altered but the shoulders were untouched. I am unfamiliar with suit measurements however I can measure mine if someone lets me now from what point to point I should measure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Suitsupply NYC - Page 98post #1456 of 134271/27/13 at 5:05pmpost #1457 of 134271/28/13 at 7:35ampost #1458 of 134271/28/13 at 7:41amQuote:
Really?? It queue's it up WITH the e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org #1459 of 134271/28/13 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Ianiceman
There's a tall slim blond haired fella in the NYC store called Travis who has always been very helpful when I've been in. Gave me some great advice and not pushy at all.
Last time I was there I stopped in SS for a snoop. Didn't really want or need anything but curious as to what they had. I'm a 38 R usually and they had a disappointingly small range. Some lass came over being very pushy. I asked for Travis and she said he didn't work there any more.
After looking round for a minute I was about to leave and half way down the stairs heard some peopl e coming down from the upper floor, including Travis. Weird.
Timo how much are you able to shorten your sleeves by? My SS suits have surgeon's cuffs.
This summer Travis was the manager. You'd think the sales folks would know their boss. I wonder if he got demoted.post #1460 of 134271/28/13 at 8:37amQuote:
Around 3,5cm with no problem and without touching the shoulder.
A regular size would not work with the SOHO & Havana for me, they would be too short and boxy. I am following the rule of CYA.post #1461 of 134271/28/13 at 1:11pmpost #1462 of 134271/28/13 at 5:03pmpost #1463 of 134271/28/13 at 6:13pmpost #1464 of 134271/28/13 at 6:57pmpost #1465 of 134271/28/13 at 8:25pmpost #1466 of 134271/29/13 at 4:34amblue line = cheap (tent cuts)purple line = good (good materials, good cuts, with tailoring makes an excellent entry level suit)suit up = "most luxurious line" whatever that means, also offers MTM service I believe, also some suits come with spalla camicia shoulders
Edited by thedose - 1/29/13 at 4:57ampost #1467 of 134271/29/13 at 5:05ampost #1468 of 134271/29/13 at 5:38am
I believe most (if not all) of the suits are half-canvassed, with the exception of the Jort/LaSpalla, which is full canvas. I don't know if suit supply offers anything fused. I am also not sure about their unstructured jackets.post #1469 of 134271/29/13 at 5:57ampost #1470 of 134271/29/13 at 6:17amQuote:
Also, the MTM is fully-canvassed!
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Currently, there are 890 Active Users (159 Members and 731 Guests)
- › Shoe Damage Report & Shoe P0rn Central - Part II 44 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 5 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 9 minutes ago
- › NIB Vass sell off ~US10D 10 minutes ago
- › WTB: Nigel Cabourn Cameraman Jacket!!!!!! 12 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 15 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 22 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 24 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 27 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...