My 35 was altered but the shoulders were untouched. I am unfamiliar with suit measurements however I can measure mine if someone lets me now from what point to point I should measure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 98post #1456 of 96801/27/13 at 5:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1457 of 96801/28/13 at 7:35ampost #1458 of 96801/28/13 at 7:41amQuote:
Really?? It queue's it up WITH the e-mail address:
email@example.com #1459 of 96801/28/13 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Ianiceman
There's a tall slim blond haired fella in the NYC store called Travis who has always been very helpful when I've been in. Gave me some great advice and not pushy at all.
Last time I was there I stopped in SS for a snoop. Didn't really want or need anything but curious as to what they had. I'm a 38 R usually and they had a disappointingly small range. Some lass came over being very pushy. I asked for Travis and she said he didn't work there any more.
After looking round for a minute I was about to leave and half way down the stairs heard some peopl e coming down from the upper floor, including Travis. Weird.
Timo how much are you able to shorten your sleeves by? My SS suits have surgeon's cuffs.
This summer Travis was the manager. You'd think the sales folks would know their boss. I wonder if he got demoted.post #1460 of 96801/28/13 at 8:37amQuote:
Around 3,5cm with no problem and without touching the shoulder.
A regular size would not work with the SOHO & Havana for me, they would be too short and boxy. I am following the rule of CYA.post #1461 of 96801/28/13 at 1:11pmpost #1462 of 96801/28/13 at 5:03pmpost #1463 of 96801/28/13 at 6:13pmpost #1464 of 96801/28/13 at 6:57pmpost #1465 of 96801/28/13 at 8:25pmpost #1466 of 96801/29/13 at 4:34amblue line = cheap (tent cuts)purple line = good (good materials, good cuts, with tailoring makes an excellent entry level suit)suit up = "most luxurious line" whatever that means, also offers MTM service I believe, also some suits come with spalla camicia shoulders
Edited by thedose - 1/29/13 at 4:57ampost #1467 of 96801/29/13 at 5:05ampost #1468 of 96801/29/13 at 5:38am
I believe most (if not all) of the suits are half-canvassed, with the exception of the Jort/LaSpalla, which is full canvas. I don't know if suit supply offers anything fused. I am also not sure about their unstructured jackets.post #1469 of 96801/29/13 at 5:57ampost #1470 of 96801/29/13 at 6:17amQuote:
Also, the MTM is fully-canvassed!
- Suitsupply NYC
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
Currently, there are 1565 Active Users (354 Members and 1211 Guests)
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 4 seconds ago
- › Carmina Rain-Last Tomir Soled Cap-Toe/Quarter Brogue 1 minute ago
- › Next jacket? 2 minutes ago
- › *** Visvim thread: Dissertation on a Japanese Holy Spirit *** 2 minutes ago
- › Alligator / Crocodile Shoes 4 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 7 minutes ago
- › Motorcycles 9 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Wolverine 1000 Mile Boot Review 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...