My 35 was altered but the shoulders were untouched. I am unfamiliar with suit measurements however I can measure mine if someone lets me now from what point to point I should measure.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What is Styleforum Wearing: 10.30.12Last edited: 1/4/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 98post #1456 of 91161/27/13 at 5:05pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1457 of 91161/28/13 at 7:35ampost #1458 of 91161/28/13 at 7:41amQuote:
Really?? It queue's it up WITH the e-mail address:
email@example.com #1459 of 91161/28/13 at 8:21amQuote:Originally Posted by Ianiceman
There's a tall slim blond haired fella in the NYC store called Travis who has always been very helpful when I've been in. Gave me some great advice and not pushy at all.
Last time I was there I stopped in SS for a snoop. Didn't really want or need anything but curious as to what they had. I'm a 38 R usually and they had a disappointingly small range. Some lass came over being very pushy. I asked for Travis and she said he didn't work there any more.
After looking round for a minute I was about to leave and half way down the stairs heard some peopl e coming down from the upper floor, including Travis. Weird.
Timo how much are you able to shorten your sleeves by? My SS suits have surgeon's cuffs.
This summer Travis was the manager. You'd think the sales folks would know their boss. I wonder if he got demoted.post #1460 of 91161/28/13 at 8:37amQuote:
Around 3,5cm with no problem and without touching the shoulder.
A regular size would not work with the SOHO & Havana for me, they would be too short and boxy. I am following the rule of CYA.post #1461 of 91161/28/13 at 1:11pmpost #1462 of 91161/28/13 at 5:03pmpost #1463 of 91161/28/13 at 6:13pmpost #1464 of 91161/28/13 at 6:57pmpost #1465 of 91161/28/13 at 8:25pmpost #1466 of 91161/29/13 at 4:34amblue line = cheap (tent cuts)purple line = good (good materials, good cuts, with tailoring makes an excellent entry level suit)suit up = "most luxurious line" whatever that means, also offers MTM service I believe, also some suits come with spalla camicia shoulders
Edited by thedose - 1/29/13 at 4:57ampost #1467 of 91161/29/13 at 5:05ampost #1468 of 91161/29/13 at 5:38am
I believe most (if not all) of the suits are half-canvassed, with the exception of the Jort/LaSpalla, which is full canvas. I don't know if suit supply offers anything fused. I am also not sure about their unstructured jackets.post #1469 of 91161/29/13 at 5:57ampost #1470 of 91161/29/13 at 6:17amQuote:
Also, the MTM is fully-canvassed!
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Currently, there are 1710 Active Users (438 Members and 1272 Guests)
- › Augusta Thermic Cordovan Boots (8) 12 seconds ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 20 seconds ago
- › NBA 2014-2015 Season Thread 46 seconds ago
- › Leather Quality and Properties 1 minute ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** 1 minute ago
- › Pocket Squares: A Discussion Thread, Questions, Opinions,... 2 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 2 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 4 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread - updates, complaints, etc... 5 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 5 minutes ago
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Who Won Styleforum's First Ever Gallery...
- › Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I...
- › The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
- › How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring...
- › 6 Hats for Spring and Summer
- › Bourbon Season: Three Cocktails For Spring
- › The Styleforum Brief April 2015
- › Styleforum's First Ever Gallery Contest!...
- › Small on Space, Big on Heart: Four of...
- › How to Buy Direct from Japan