Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Suitsupply NYC - Page 97post #1441 of 136271/25/13 at 4:17pmpost #1442 of 136271/26/13 at 12:20ampost #1443 of 136271/26/13 at 10:06ampost #1444 of 136271/26/13 at 4:41pmpost #1445 of 136271/26/13 at 5:02pmpost #1446 of 136271/26/13 at 6:30pmpost #1447 of 136271/26/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
I saw your post from your original thread.. It seems that you got a defective product unless they gave you something that was not going to fit..did they do any adjustments for you before you took it out of the store? Their pants run really slim on all their models and I have a feeling if you have wide hips and thigh's then you will have the problem you are having. Take it back to them. Having dealt with their customer service they will be accommodating if it is truly a defective product. If you have tried that and they turned you down I can understand your frustration. However if you have not reached out to them yet and your venting, that will not help. Just my two cents...post #1448 of 136271/26/13 at 7:07pmpost #1449 of 136271/26/13 at 7:07pmpost #1450 of 136271/26/13 at 8:54pmQuote:
Thanks for the info! Your photos make it seem like a Reg would work for you as well... are the R & L drastically different?post #1451 of 136271/26/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
There's a tall slim blond haired fella in the NYC store called Travis who has always been very helpful when I've been in. Gave me some great advice and not pushy at all.
Last time I was there I stopped in SS for a snoop. Didn't really want or need anything but curious as to what they had. I'm a 38 R usually and they had a disappointingly small range. Some lass came over being very pushy. I asked for Travis and she said he didn't work there any more.
After looking round for a minute I was about to leave and half way down the stairs heard some peopl e coming down from the upper floor, including Travis. Weird.
Timo how much are you able to shorten your sleeves by? My SS suits have surgeon's cuffs.post #1452 of 136271/26/13 at 9:44pmpost #1453 of 136271/27/13 at 7:29ampost #1454 of 136271/27/13 at 2:01pmpost #1455 of 136271/27/13 at 2:16pmQuote:Quote:
I think the new 34 is equivalent to the original 35, can anyone confirm?
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › nice leather strap watch gift for fiance 3 minutes ago
- › THE EUROPEAN THRIFT BUY /SELL / TRADE / WANT THREAD 6 minutes ago
- › What are the rules on wearing odd trousers that have... 7 minutes ago
- › ***....Falcon Garments - Official Affiliate Thread....*** MTM/MTO... 8 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 15 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 25 minutes ago
- › Custom made Casuals website 26 minutes ago
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 33 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 37 minutes ago
- › New Brioni SC - to keep or not to keep? (pics) 47 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...