Recent Images In This Thread
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 5/29/12
Related Forum Threads
- All you need to know about Pitti Uomo -- @dirnelli adds to SF's coverage of Pitti 86 Last post on 6/30/14 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
- HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) Last post on Today at 9:50 am in Classic Menswear
- NWOT Tom Ford Base B Black Suit EU48R US38R Last post on 7/20/14 at 5:54pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- 45 R Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Navy Pinstripe Suit 45R Last post on 3/24/14 at 7:55am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- MONITALY AT PITTI UOMO 85 Last post on 3/18/14 at 10:13am in Streetwear and Denim
Choosing Men's Designer Suits
Last edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What Kind of Suit Should I Buy?Last edited: 6/4/12
- How Should I Start My Business Wardrobe?Last edited: 5/16/13
- What Should I Wear To A Job Interview?Last edited: 7/25/13
- Andrew Lock
- Awl & Sundry
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Blacksmith Labs
- Blue Owl
- Carson Street Clothiers
- Conrad Wu
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gentry NYC
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- Gramercy York
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Modern Tailor
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oscar Hunt
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Roden Gray
- Sebastian Ward
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 97post #1441 of 68801/25/13 at 4:17pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1442 of 68801/26/13 at 12:20ampost #1443 of 68801/26/13 at 10:06ampost #1444 of 68801/26/13 at 4:41pmpost #1445 of 68801/26/13 at 5:02pmpost #1446 of 68801/26/13 at 6:30pmpost #1447 of 68801/26/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
I saw your post from your original thread.. It seems that you got a defective product unless they gave you something that was not going to fit..did they do any adjustments for you before you took it out of the store? Their pants run really slim on all their models and I have a feeling if you have wide hips and thigh's then you will have the problem you are having. Take it back to them. Having dealt with their customer service they will be accommodating if it is truly a defective product. If you have tried that and they turned you down I can understand your frustration. However if you have not reached out to them yet and your venting, that will not help. Just my two cents...post #1448 of 68801/26/13 at 7:07pmpost #1449 of 68801/26/13 at 7:07pmpost #1450 of 68801/26/13 at 8:54pmQuote:
Thanks for the info! Your photos make it seem like a Reg would work for you as well... are the R & L drastically different?post #1451 of 68801/26/13 at 9:06pmQuote:
There's a tall slim blond haired fella in the NYC store called Travis who has always been very helpful when I've been in. Gave me some great advice and not pushy at all.
Last time I was there I stopped in SS for a snoop. Didn't really want or need anything but curious as to what they had. I'm a 38 R usually and they had a disappointingly small range. Some lass came over being very pushy. I asked for Travis and she said he didn't work there any more.
After looking round for a minute I was about to leave and half way down the stairs heard some peopl e coming down from the upper floor, including Travis. Weird.
Timo how much are you able to shorten your sleeves by? My SS suits have surgeon's cuffs.post #1452 of 68801/26/13 at 9:44pmpost #1453 of 68801/27/13 at 7:29ampost #1454 of 68801/27/13 at 2:01pmpost #1455 of 68801/27/13 at 2:16pmQuote:Quote:
I think the new 34 is equivalent to the original 35, can anyone confirm?
- Suitsupply NYC
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?
- › Vanson/Styleforum/Thurston Bros slim fit Japanese double rider MTO 6 seconds ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 58 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 58 seconds ago
- › Neighbour - Our Legacy, Norse Projects, Ervell, Unis and more -... 1 minute ago
- › levis commuter jacket khaki size large bnwt 2 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The new official TOJ thread, 2011 3 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread 3 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 3 minutes ago
- › Oak Street Bootmakers Natural CXL Trail Oxford - 8 4 minutes ago
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Aero Leather Cafe' Racer by CafeRacer99
- › Alden Ravello Shell Long Wing Blucher by ppith
- › Sterlingwear Navigator Peacoat by ppith
- › Campbell Cooper Waxed Cotton Motorcycle Jacket by njhunt
- › J. Crew Rugged Classic Boots by Red Wing by _cameosis_
- › Best Website For The Movies?
- › The Tyre-Kicker's Diary: Watch Boutiques...
- › Choosing Men's Designer Suits
- › San Francisco Shopping Map
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Questionnaire and...
- › Styleforum Product Reviewer Terms of...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Start your...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Extras)
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Jeans &...
- › Styleforum's Winter Getaway (Cardigans)