Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 95
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1412 of 97241/23/13 at 11:33ampost #1413 of 97241/23/13 at 11:49am
Perhaps they accidentally went live with the pre-order before they meant to.
Some of the Spring collection items are still live on the US site if you search for them. For example, the blue plain Havana wool/linen blend:
Or the red plain Havana linen jacket:
Or the beige linen Copenhagen:
The linen Napoli suits have disappeared, though. Most likely they didn't mean to put them up yet :)
EDIT: I mis-remembered, it's the Lazio with more linen options, not the Napoli. You can search for "Pre-Order" and all the Spring collection items show up. At least, on the US site. http://us.suitsupply.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-US-Site/en_US/Search-Show?q=Pre-Order
Edited by katabatic - 1/23/13 at 12:06pmpost #1414 of 97241/23/13 at 12:32pmpost #1415 of 97241/23/13 at 1:24pmpost #1416 of 97241/23/13 at 1:38pmQuote:From tight to loose:
Not sure about Copenhagen, but I do not like it anyways.post #1417 of 97241/23/13 at 1:59pmpost #1418 of 97241/23/13 at 2:01pmpost #1419 of 97241/23/13 at 2:20pm
Based on the sizing tables, the Copenhagen seems like it's a pretty tight fit mostly, and possibly more suppressed at the waist. I'm a 42R in cuts like the Sevilla and Sienna, but need to size up to a 44R in the Washington and Roma. I haven't tried on the Copenhagen, but looking at the chart I think I might need a 46. The back length is a full inch shorter than the Napoli.post #1420 of 97241/23/13 at 2:28pmpost #1421 of 97241/23/13 at 3:02pmpost #1422 of 97241/23/13 at 6:36pmQuote:
Disagree on the order.
Sienna fits me more closely than my Lazio of the same size. Napoli is definitely their least slim, though.
Havana is tighter than Lazio though.post #1423 of 97241/23/13 at 7:07pmQuote:
I personally thought the Napoli shoulders are more "true to size", meaning true to the size you've come to expect. I.E. if you wear a 40 for most other brands, the 40 will probably fit you best in the shoulders. However, the body of the Napoli is fuller than the other cuts.post #1424 of 97241/23/13 at 7:36pmQuote:Originally Posted by CousinDonuts
I personally thought the Napoli shoulders are more "true to size", meaning true to the size you've come to expect. I.E. if you wear a 40 for most other brands, the 40 will probably fit you best in the shoulders. However, the body of the Napoli is fuller than the other cuts.
Not for me, I usually fit 36R or 38s in most suits. The Napoli 36R was just too big for me in the shoulders and too long... SS sizing is kind of strange, you really need to experience it for yourself in person
Order for me (from what I've tried on) is
Too slim for me:
Next 3 are very close:
Too full cut and long:
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › plain biscuits suck. 1 minute ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 11 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 12 minutes ago
- › Carmina Shoes - Official Affiliate Thread 14 minutes ago
- › Australian Members 22 minutes ago
- › The Tailors' Thread: Fit Feedback and Alteration Suggestions 25 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 27 minutes ago
- › Ambrosi Napoli 31 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 32 minutes ago
- › need a good vest, and some shirts 35 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...