Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 899post #13472 of 1477810/3/16 at 10:50pmpost #13473 of 1477810/4/16 at 8:52ampost #13474 of 1477810/4/16 at 8:58ampost #13475 of 1477810/5/16 at 7:01ampost #13476 of 1477810/5/16 at 7:23amQuote:
They sold out the stock of the Reda 130's Madison for this Fall season. If I recall properly, they have a Navy Cotton Madison coming this upcoming Spring/Summer.
Love the Madison cut, I still have a few from two Outlet sales ago which I still have to have hemmed. The jackets have definitely changed in fit over the past three seasons with the shoulder and waist widths being brought in considerably (website measurements be damned).
I picked up the two they put up this past Spring/Summer. Simple 110's lightweight wool in Graphite and a gorgeous deep Blue. The graphite one has become my go-to formal dinner/non-black tie event suit.post #13477 of 1477810/5/16 at 9:11ampost #13478 of 1477810/5/16 at 10:39ampost #13479 of 1477810/5/16 at 11:41ampost #13480 of 1477810/5/16 at 12:59pmQuote:
That seems to be what they are adding with the upcoming Biella fit.
I was also surprised that they removed all the Jort suits from the online stores. My local store here in Atlanta still has a few Spring/Summer '16 Jorts available in store.post #13481 of 1477810/5/16 at 1:44pmQuote:
I also noticed today that they only have 2 or 3 Jort models. It's strange, and also that I know of they haven't communicated anything about any possible change...post #13482 of 1477810/5/16 at 2:21pmQuote:
It's weird -- the US Site has no Jort suits (they had like 10 for this season), the UK site has 2
Maybe they are retooling the site for the new Jort collection later this month?post #13483 of 1477810/5/16 at 8:13pmQuote:
That's it. I wrote to the customer service and they told me the jort collection will be avaliable by the end of the month. No changes there, but won't expect jort Keller wearing their suits again...post #13484 of 1477810/6/16 at 4:26amQuote:
Being in the States, I didn't know who Jort was until SS introduced his suit line. I now understand he is a late night show host akin to Letterman or Fallon. Any reason for him no longer repping the line?post #13485 of 1477810/6/16 at 5:30am
So I've found a nice Hudson jacket: http://eu.suitsupply.com/en/jackets/hudson-light-brown-plain/C925.html?cgid=Jackets&prefn1=fit&prefv1=Hudson
Turns out, all sizes are out of stock, except for one. So I ask CS if they have any plans of making more of it, given its popularity. They say they won't, at least in my size which is EU44R.
Isn't this strange? It's not winter yet and one of your most popular jackets of this F/W collection is out of stock and you don't plan on making more. Or is this jacket from last year's F/W collection?
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos 26 minutes ago
- › **The Official Shoe Care Thread: Tutorials, Photos, etc.** 27 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 32 minutes ago
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread - Part two (Rolex, Patek Philippe, ... 1 hour, 2 minutes ago
- › REGAL Shoes Japan - Burnished Brown Dress Shoes - Japan 25 / US 7.5 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2017 - Share Reviews, Sizing, Advice,... 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 1 hour, 37 minutes ago
- › FRIDAY CHALLENGE: THE VILLAIN (24 March 2017) 1 hour, 46 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...