Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 898post #13456 of 1464210/3/16 at 12:05pmpost #13457 of 1464210/3/16 at 12:10pmpost #13458 of 1464210/3/16 at 12:11pmpost #13459 of 1464210/3/16 at 12:59pmpost #13460 of 1464210/3/16 at 1:50pmpost #13461 of 1464210/3/16 at 2:06pmpost #13462 of 1464210/3/16 at 2:38pmQuote:
Hm, yeah, please let us know!!
I think we all like to be instantly gratified, and somehow we hate having to wait 3-4 weeks. I may just give this a try as well. I've been needing a solid Havana brown suit in a really nice wool fabric. Right now I have a few brown ones -- but all are blends like cotton or linen or wool/silk/linen.post #13463 of 1464210/3/16 at 2:50pmQuote:That's exactly right, that's why I almost always somehow end up paying for the overnight shipping.Originally Posted by pomor
Hm, yeah, please let us know!!
I think we all like to be instantly gratified, and somehow we hate having to wait 3-4 weeks. I may just give this a try as well. I've been needing a solid Havana brown suit in a really nice wool fabric. Right now I have a few brown ones -- but all are blends like cotton or linen or wool/silk/linen.
But I'll let you all know. I too originally wanted another brown suit in a wool, or at least a wool blend, since all I have is a brown double breasted in linen. I love the suit but just obviously wrinkles so easily and I don't always want that look. Though I ended up with the one I ordered because I couldn't find a brown fabric I really loved and I felt I could use a little hint of Prince Charles in my collection.post #13464 of 1464210/3/16 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by pomor
Hm, yeah, please let us know!!
I think we all like to be instantly gratified, and somehow we hate having to wait 3-4 weeks. I may just give this a try as well. I've been needing a solid Havana brown suit in a really nice wool fabric. Right now I have a few brown ones -- but all are blends like cotton or linen or wool/silk/linen.Quote:
Did you get any better reference to the fabrics then the few details on the web pages?post #13465 of 1464210/3/16 at 3:03pmQuote:
That's my only complaint, the details on the fabric is so limited and even the picture quality of the fabric is poor. I planned on visiting a store in person but just never got around to it and decided I'll just place my order online. Apparently they still offer free returns even with this program which really surprised me.post #13466 of 1464210/3/16 at 3:07pmpost #13467 of 1464210/3/16 at 3:16pm
I am surprised they are accepting returns on MTO suits as well. Typically, I'm a EU48 in trousers and EU50 in jackets .. and I need to take that in by some inch as well ..
Remember there was a guy here somewhere who was tricking the system by ordering two suits - one in size 50 and the other in 52 and he kept the trousers from one of the suits and jacket from the other because he was different trousers/jacket size and basically returned the size 50 jacket and size 52 trouser ..
Not cool, I know.post #13468 of 1464210/3/16 at 4:46pm
Appears the Soho (Madison is discontinued) is only available through Design Your Suit program, but the problem is obvious that the up charge in USD is pretty signifiicant (399 euros vs 639 USD)
Is it possible to buy from the EU and ship to the US? I figure this would be a NO, but worth a try.post #13469 of 1464210/3/16 at 5:41pmpost #13470 of 1464210/3/16 at 5:47pm
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 2 minutes ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Lanieri Online MTM suits Made in Italy - Official Affiliate Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Yellow Hook Appreciation Thread 12 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 15 minutes ago
- › Engineered Garments FW 16 17 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 20 minutes ago
- › How many miles did you run today? 23 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...