Their arrogance blinds them, no they will experience the FULL POWER OF THE GREAT DEPRESSION.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oliver Cabell
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 760post #11386 of 142931/12/16 at 2:37ampost #11387 of 142931/12/16 at 3:46amQuote:Originally Posted by Totoro-san
Hi guys, has anyone done a MTO sport coat with SS and any advice or thoughts to share? My navy blazer has pretty much worn out, so am looking to get a new one. Given it's pretty much the most fundamental part of the wardrobe as I have been wearing it all seasons day in and day out, I'm thinking I should spend a good amount of dosh to have an MTO done, especially given most RTW jackets are too long for me. Want to get some interesting fabrics that I know SS have, though something that can be worn for most of the year.
I'm in London btw.
I've had 3 made at the Westfield Sheperds Bush store.
There are a ton of options, both in terms of fabric and general finishing. Just take your time and make sure you get everything you want.post #11388 of 142931/12/16 at 4:42ampost #11389 of 142931/12/16 at 5:39ampost #11390 of 142931/12/16 at 6:52am
Something tells me Europe will have the SS 2015 outlet soon. I know for sure there were bunch of unsold jackets from the previous collection. I realized this after contacting on of their shop and after a guy working there told me he sees there are a few left items I was interested in - in their "logistic center" .. Perhaps it's their strategy not to tell what is coming ..post #11391 of 142931/12/16 at 7:06amQuote:Originally Posted by Nikola
Something tells me Europe will have the SS 2015 outlet soon. I know for sure there were bunch of unsold jackets from the previous collection. I realized this after contacting on of their shop and after a guy working there told me he sees there are a few left items I was interested in - in their "logistic center" .. Perhaps it's their strategy not to tell what is coming ..
Why would they tell you to wait and buy something on sale. From a business sense it doesn't make sense to tell a single customer a head of time that a sale is coming up.post #11392 of 142931/12/16 at 7:06ampost #11393 of 142931/12/16 at 7:10amQuote:
Exactly. That's why I believe the SALE is coming soon. Especially since the US had it before any announcements ..post #11394 of 142931/12/16 at 8:22am
If my memory serves me right, the last European outlet was towards the end of the summer of 2014. The outlets SuSu had last year were not for all Europe. Their last one was only for Italy. I had to buy through proxy because it didn't allow me to buy from Spain.
I do hope you guys are right and open an outlet soon, I really want some stuff and I have my fingers crossed to find them in my size if they ever open an outlet again.post #11395 of 142931/12/16 at 8:29amQuote:
Summer 2015 outlet was also available in France, not Italy only. I was able to proxy for UK and USA.post #11396 of 142931/12/16 at 8:44amQuote:
You are correct, I forgot about France. But my point was that their outlets now are not for the whole continent, just like it has happened now with the US outlet, out fellow Canadian member couldn't access/buy anything. They are more restricted now. Whenever iI have ased for an opening date ofr an outlet over here they always tell meme "there are no plans at this moment" so I guess we will be left out again if there is an opening in any European countries soon.post #11397 of 142931/12/16 at 11:18ampost #11398 of 142931/12/16 at 11:26amIf it makes you feel better Mahoney, that burgundy was never available in a 40 or 42. I hopped on a few hours before even posted on here through the help of a friend who works there and never saw it except in larger sizes.
Ended up scooping up the houndstooth Havana in the back:
Blue plain Havana was retail but paired with the paisley outlet shirt here:post #11399 of 142931/12/16 at 11:38ampost #11400 of 142931/12/16 at 1:18pm
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 33 seconds ago
- › things that are making you happy 1 minute ago
- › OFFICIAL President Trump Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Standard & Strange - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Thread... 5 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 6 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Toronto Thread 13 minutes ago
- › The Rise and Rise of Donald J Trump 16 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...