Could probably turn a profit even. I see used suitsupply suits on eBay go for over $300 on auctions.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- once a day
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 752post #11266 of 147781/5/16 at 12:13pmpost #11267 of 147781/5/16 at 12:16pm
Uh, I can give my general impression, I guess:
Soho: Best fit on me, medium-ish height rise, quite a lot of room for hips.
Copenhagen (also know as "Porto" trousers). Lower waist, tighter in the hips.
Lazio: Higher then Copenhagen, about the the same in the hips.
Washington: Somewhere in between in Soho and the others, medium-high rise, but less room then Soho.
Napoli, Havana etc: No experience.post #11268 of 147781/5/16 at 12:37pmQuote:Originally Posted by Gosroth
Napoli vs. Soho: Similar fit in the chest/waist. Napoli perhaps has a tad bit more room in the shoulders (Napoli shoulder more structured, Soho shoulder more natural).
Napoli vs Madison: Supposed to fit similar to Soho, yet I find that Madison is slightly less roomy in the chest. Shoulders the same. So less roomy then Napoli overall.
Napoli vs Havana: Havana is clearly more slim in chest, waist and shoulders, I would consider sizing up from your Napoli size if Napoli is a close fit for you.
Thank you so much for this :)
Doubt I can import from US in any case, but this is very useful.post #11269 of 147781/5/16 at 12:41pm
Opinions? ANyone have this? Could this be dressed down and worn nearly like a peacoat due to the fabric and color or would that be difficult to do here?post #11270 of 147781/5/16 at 1:31pm
Managed to order this brown Soho through a proxy (family friend). Will probably take a while to get here though.Quote:Originally Posted by pmestrad
Opinions? ANyone have this? Could this be dressed down and worn nearly like a peacoat due to the fabric and color or would that be difficult to do here?
I wouldn't try to wear it as a peacoat, but it definitely could be dressed down as the fabric looks quite rough/textured. I like it.Quote:Originally Posted by fieldofdreams
Thanks. I can't believe all the $200 dbs. I just picked up this one. I impulsively bought the first one I liked thinking they'd all be gone in two minutes.
A non-Suitsupply picture of that suit which I saw on Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/mr.anderssons) a while back:post #11271 of 147781/5/16 at 1:43pmpost #11272 of 147781/5/16 at 1:55pm
Same size as my other suits, but I have never tried a Napoli before.
I have the fits: Hudson, Havana, Madison, Soho, Lazio, all in size 32. Minimal tailoring (usually just leg length) needed for those.
A Washington in size 34 too which is big in the shoulders and needed to be tailored in other areas (I was inexperienced when I bought it). Size 32 in Washington fits me much better.post #11273 of 147781/5/16 at 2:05pmpost #11274 of 147781/5/16 at 2:10pmQuote:
Love the suit!! And there one on my size. Too bad I can't buy from them... I tried and then when I register, my shopping cart changes to what I have "in storage" from the EU website :(post #11275 of 147781/5/16 at 2:51pmQuote:Originally Posted by MrTopCat
Managed to order this brown Soho through a proxy (family friend). Will probably take a while to get here though.
I wouldn't try to wear it as a peacoat, but it definitely could be dressed down as the fabric looks quite rough/textured. I like it.
A non-Suitsupply picture of that suit which I saw on Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/mr.anderssons) a while back:
I saw the linen windowpane at an open house here in LA. Then like 3 months later I saw the guy on million dollar listing again, wearing it again. I really wanted it when I first saw it. I'm happy to have got it for the price I did.post #11276 of 147781/5/16 at 3:04pmpost #11277 of 147781/5/16 at 3:04pmpost #11278 of 147781/5/16 at 3:07pmpost #11279 of 147781/5/16 at 3:09pmpost #11280 of 147781/5/16 at 3:36pm
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 1 minute ago
- › Hardy Amies MTM - good? 2 minutes ago
- › LuxeSwap - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 5 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 8 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 10 minutes ago
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 minutes ago
- › The Look goes on... 15 minutes ago
- › The Official Wine Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Men’s The Original 3” Boxerjock® Boxer Briefs... by Alper
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...