or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Suitsupply NYC - Page 724

post #10846 of 13754

Nice jacket, surprised there aren't any real life pics floating around yet, look forward to seeing some and impressions Mr TC

post #10847 of 13754
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris2012 View Post
 

Nice jacket, surprised there aren't any real life pics floating around yet, look forward to seeing some and impressions Mr TC

 

Suitsupply posted one on their Instagram right after I ordered. :cool:

 

post #10848 of 13754
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTopCat View Post

Suitsupply posted one on their Instagram right after I ordered. " src="http://files.styleforum.net/images/smilies/cool.gif" style="width:10px;">




Lovely; not sure it will fit me that well in the shoulders due to my size.
post #10849 of 13754
Ordered the Lanofico Traveller navy havana with brescia trousers. Very happy with the fabric quality - good texture and very wrinkle resistant. Sent off for hemming. So will report back after a few wears.
post #10850 of 13754
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSurg View Post

Ordered the Lanofico Traveller navy havana with brescia trousers. Very happy with the fabric quality - good texture and very wrinkle resistant. Sent off for hemming. So will report back after a few wears.

Could you link to those? I could only find a grey suit in traveller fabric...
post #10851 of 13754
post #10852 of 13754
Quote:

 

Thank you; their site can be a little tricky to navigate sometimes.

post #10853 of 13754

The website now says the Los Angeles store will open fall 2016.  I wonder why it is pushed back so far.  I'd be surprised if it were open at all in 2016.

post #10854 of 13754
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldofdreams View Post
 

The website now says the Los Angeles store will open fall 2016.  I wonder why it is pushed back so far.  I'd be surprised if it were open at all in 2016.


Just saw that the Beverly Center's Bloomingdales SuSu boutique opens on Dec 4 of this year.  I just went 0 to 100 faster than Drake.

post #10855 of 13754

As I posted, it looks like California is getting it's first Suitsupply on Friday.  It will be located at the Beverly Center Bloomingdales.  This means only three days to order tax free.  After Friday we will likely have to pay tax  on Suitsupply purchases, which means that prices are basically going up 10% sitewide.  

post #10856 of 13754

In other news, it looks like they just released a couple new Spring/Summer Hudsons

 

They may have made  a mistake.  Lot of spring summer stuff up.

 

Here is the first have to have it item I've seen in a while

 

 

and this

 

post #10857 of 13754

I just realised that half of the suits I like aren't in stock in my size on their site! Doh.

post #10858 of 13754
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldofdreams View Post
 

In other news, it looks like they just released a couple new Spring/Summer Hudsons

 

They may have made  a mistake.  Lot of spring summer stuff up.

 

Here is the first have to have it item I've seen in a while

 

 

Oooh, I really like that.
post #10859 of 13754

I don't think it's a coincidence that they release a summer line in the middle of winter days before opening a store in a city that is warm year round.  They probably wanted new items for the store that would sell.

post #10860 of 13754
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldofdreams View Post
 

In other news, it looks like they just released a couple new Spring/Summer Hudsons

 

They may have made  a mistake.  Lot of spring summer stuff up.

 

Here is the first have to have it item I've seen in a while

 

 

[...]

 

 

 

I can't find this on their website.  Do you perhaps have a link?  Thanks.

 

Cheers,

 

Ac

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC