Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 12/15/15 at 7:37am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Suitsupply NYC - Page 72
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1067 of 1186111/12/12 at 7:45pmpost #1068 of 1186111/13/12 at 7:57pmpost #1069 of 1186111/13/12 at 8:00pmpost #1070 of 1186111/13/12 at 8:10pmQuote:
Im able to do about 1.5 inch more.. I do a lot of 5 or 6 button cuff's on my jacket.. seen as a no-no on here, but I dig the look.. I have monkey arms, so it does not look as severe..post #1071 of 1186111/13/12 at 8:13pmQuote:
No, I'm talking about the suit jacket sleeve. The jacket sleeve itself would have 2.75" from the end of the suit jacket sleeve to the 1st button-hole.post #1072 of 1186111/13/12 at 8:16pmpost #1073 of 1186111/13/12 at 9:17pmpost #1074 of 1186111/14/12 at 7:37amQuote:Quote:
Yes, there could be a good sized gap. If you're not self conscious about it then don't worry. If you are, you could have a tailor add a 5th buttonhole. Since there is such an easy return policy you can have a tailor look at it and opine before making a decision.post #1075 of 1186111/14/12 at 7:47ampost #1076 of 1186111/14/12 at 12:03pmQuote:
You cannot add a buttonhole. Mine is about 2.5 inchs from the button/cuff and honestly I don't notice it. However I am fairly young and in college so it doesn't matter as much. I do dress very well and I don't think anyone would care. I wouldn't however wear it as a lawyer and will probably get a couple MTM suits when I graduate that won't have this problem.post #1077 of 1186111/14/12 at 12:53pmpost #1078 of 1186111/14/12 at 12:59pmpost #1079 of 1186111/15/12 at 8:28am
I wonder if their prices will be the same as their U.S. locations. Since it's a European company, I would hope so. Paying the typical 10%-15% "Canada" markup when our dollar is at par always annoys me.
- Suitsupply NYC
Styleforum Top Picks
- Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 45 seconds ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 54 seconds ago
- › John Smedley - Bobby Sweater - Size S - Midnight Blue - Merino Wool 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Church's Appreciation Thread 5 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 7 minutes ago
- › Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here 7 minutes ago
- › Filson Bag Thread: With Pictures 8 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 8 minutes ago
- › What did you eat last night for dinner? 10 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › What products do I use and how to I care for...
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.