Anyone know how slim the shirts are or the extra slim? Usually wear tm lewin slim fit and fit great. Would that compare to the slim or extra slim? About 175 6'3 long athletic build
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 2/27/15 at 6:45pm in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 3/3/15 at 3:25pm in Classic Menswear
What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
Last edited: 7/9/15
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88Last edited: 7/26/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Suitsupply NYC - Page 71post #1051 of 976911/10/12 at 3:25pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #1052 of 976911/10/12 at 7:41pmpost #1053 of 976911/11/12 at 10:18amQuote:
I don't know how to figure how much is available to let out, but here is a picture of an SS jacket that has not had the cuffs touched.
(I also can't get this picture right side up no matter what I try)post #1054 of 976911/11/12 at 7:58pmpost #1055 of 976911/11/12 at 8:11pmpost #1056 of 976911/11/12 at 10:42pmpost #1057 of 976911/11/12 at 11:30pmpost #1058 of 976911/11/12 at 11:58pmpost #1059 of 976911/12/12 at 1:25amGot my Washington plain blue suit last week and am extremely pleased. Had considered getting my usual 40R, but having read that the Washington was rather slim, decided to get a 42R.
Customer service was outstanding. 42R was not available online, however I was told to simply order in a different size, and forward the request to change to customer service. My suit arrived in 6 days (Australia), and included a large suit-shaped box, with a return sticker inside for UPS shipping back to the Netherlands should I not be pleased.
I've essentially purchased all my clothing online since about 2003-2004, and this is easily one of, if not the best customer service I've come across.
As for as the quality of the suit goes, I'm probably not the right person to ask, as I don't own anything high end. Having said that, I'm not really sure what I would be willing to pay a lot more for. The fabric seems of high quality, and has a lovely hand, the cut is spot on (trousers need hemming, possibly slight tapering), and when compared to my previous Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein suits, SS seems to be several leagues higher.
Anyway, I think my point is made, but I am very close to buying another suit and the tuxedo - this from someone who might need to wear suit a few times each year - simply because I'm so pleased with the product and the service.post #1060 of 976911/12/12 at 1:47ampost #1061 of 976911/12/12 at 6:30ampost #1062 of 976911/12/12 at 7:47ampost #1063 of 976911/12/12 at 9:22ampost #1064 of 976911/12/12 at 4:24pmpost #1065 of 976911/12/12 at 6:01pm
Yes..It does look a bit odd but you get used to it. It's not perfect per say but you could always add another buttonhole. My tailor however didn't want to add a buttonhole as he said he did not have the machine to make the new button identical to the old.
- Suitsupply NYC
- David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 23 seconds ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 36 seconds ago
- › ***The official Alden thread *** 50 seconds ago
- › Orazio Luciano La Vera Sartoria Napoletana Navy Blue Sport Coat US... 1 minute ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 1 minute ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › The Quintessential Dress Shoe: Black Cap Toe Oxford 2 minutes ago
- › 1701 Bespoke Review? (Detroit) 2 minutes ago
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Porn Thread 5 minutes ago
- › Buying and Selling on eBay: Tips, Tricks, Problems & Questions 5 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...