Anyone know how slim the shirts are or the extra slim? Usually wear tm lewin slim fit and fit great. Would that compare to the slim or extra slim? About 175 6'3 long athletic build
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/21/16 at 7:51am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Suitsupply NYC - Page 71post #1051 of 1340611/10/12 at 3:25pmpost #1052 of 1340611/10/12 at 7:41pmpost #1053 of 1340611/11/12 at 10:18amQuote:
I don't know how to figure how much is available to let out, but here is a picture of an SS jacket that has not had the cuffs touched.
(I also can't get this picture right side up no matter what I try)post #1054 of 1340611/11/12 at 7:58pmpost #1055 of 1340611/11/12 at 8:11pmpost #1056 of 1340611/11/12 at 10:42pmpost #1057 of 1340611/11/12 at 11:30pmpost #1058 of 1340611/11/12 at 11:58pmpost #1059 of 1340611/12/12 at 1:25amGot my Washington plain blue suit last week and am extremely pleased. Had considered getting my usual 40R, but having read that the Washington was rather slim, decided to get a 42R.
Customer service was outstanding. 42R was not available online, however I was told to simply order in a different size, and forward the request to change to customer service. My suit arrived in 6 days (Australia), and included a large suit-shaped box, with a return sticker inside for UPS shipping back to the Netherlands should I not be pleased.
I've essentially purchased all my clothing online since about 2003-2004, and this is easily one of, if not the best customer service I've come across.
As for as the quality of the suit goes, I'm probably not the right person to ask, as I don't own anything high end. Having said that, I'm not really sure what I would be willing to pay a lot more for. The fabric seems of high quality, and has a lovely hand, the cut is spot on (trousers need hemming, possibly slight tapering), and when compared to my previous Hugo Boss and Calvin Klein suits, SS seems to be several leagues higher.
Anyway, I think my point is made, but I am very close to buying another suit and the tuxedo - this from someone who might need to wear suit a few times each year - simply because I'm so pleased with the product and the service.post #1060 of 1340611/12/12 at 1:47ampost #1061 of 1340611/12/12 at 6:30ampost #1062 of 1340611/12/12 at 7:47ampost #1063 of 1340611/12/12 at 9:22ampost #1064 of 1340611/12/12 at 4:24pmpost #1065 of 1340611/12/12 at 6:01pm
Yes..It does look a bit odd but you get used to it. It's not perfect per say but you could always add another buttonhole. My tailor however didn't want to add a buttonhole as he said he did not have the machine to make the new button identical to the old.
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 33 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 38 seconds ago
- › Things you just don't get 1 minute ago
- › Red Wing Boots - Your Opinion 3 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 4 minutes ago
- › Bulcher / Derby with suit? 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 8 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 8 minutes ago
- › things that are making you happy 9 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 10 minutes ago
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Clark Street Casual Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...