In this case I am very happy with them. I have like six or seven of their shirts and I am very happey with the price-quality ratio... Can't say the same with sweaters, just like I said before, but with its shirts, I am satisfied.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- SuitSupply Denver Store Opening Last post on 1/24/14 at 2:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Suit Supply Suit -- Age Appropriate? Last post on 10/9/13 at 3:16am in Classic Menswear
- SuitSupply Shirts? Last post on 9/26/16 at 4:24am in Classic Menswear
- Critique the fit of Suit Supply Sportcoat Last post on 8/7/14 at 12:33am in Classic Menswear
- Did I spend too much at Suit Supply? Last post on 9/15/15 at 2:19am in Classic Menswear
Where can I buy an affordable suit for my wedding?
Last edited: 3/24/16
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.Last edited: 7/9/15
- Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for Under $800Last edited: 4/26/16
- What to Wear to (Almost) Any WeddingLast edited: 4/25/16
- What shade of grey should my wedding suit be?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
Suitsupply NYC - Page 687post #10291 of 136149/21/15 at 7:20ampost #10292 of 136149/21/15 at 7:46amQuote:
I have one of their Blue line, which I very like, cut-wise and quality-wise. Haven't tried their Purple or Red line, but I'm eager to do so!
I agree that there is not a lot of review of their shirts. Kamakura would seem to be the main competitor in the price range!post #10293 of 136149/21/15 at 7:51ampost #10294 of 136149/21/15 at 8:16amQuote:
This is true. However, the Washington Half is cut much shorter than the regular Washington.post #10295 of 136149/21/15 at 9:07amQuote:
This is untrue. I live in Europe and ordered 2 shirts one year ago and with all the fees they came to about 75€ per shirt.
But anyway, SS do have nice shirts. I would avoid the cheapest shirts, but anything from there has a nice price-quality ratio.post #10296 of 136149/21/15 at 9:46ampost #10297 of 136149/21/15 at 10:46amQuote:Originally Posted by Bureaucrat
X-post from Noodles advice thread.
Pretty happy with my new Hudson. Still, I'd like some opinions from the heavy-hitters. Thoughts? Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Sleeves and pants need shortening and maybe thinking of taking in the waist a tad.
Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Agree with your assesment. Looks good.post #10298 of 136149/21/15 at 11:03ampost #10299 of 136149/21/15 at 11:12amQuote:
I think it looks great too. You should be able to take in the waist minimally. I wouldn't over do it though.post #10300 of 136149/21/15 at 12:33pm
Guys, I contacted SS help to ask them how much the waist of a particular Lazio trouser could be let out, and received the following response:
"The waistband of the pants can be taken 6 centimeters but please be informed that we can tailor the basin only 2 centimeters wider."
Any idea what is meant by "the basin" in this context?
Acpost #10301 of 136149/21/15 at 12:35pmQuote:Originally Posted by Academic2
Guys, I contacted SS help to ask them how much the waist of a particular Lazio trouser could be let out, and received the following response:"The waistband of the pants can be taken 6 centimeters but please be informed that we can tailor the basin only 2 centimeters wider."
Any idea what is meant by "the basin" in this context?
It's basically the "seat" and down into the backside of the crotch of the pants. SuSu suits come with a ton of extra tolerance in the waistband, but almost no fabric down into the seat.post #10302 of 136149/21/15 at 1:01pmpost #10303 of 136149/21/15 at 1:20pmQuote:
If you have your size nailed down in a Lazio and you like the suit, I don't see a problem. If you're referring to the stipe flannel three piece, they're accepting best offer. I'd come in at $300 and in the message say something like "I normally see new suitsupply suits going for about $300. I think this is fair." That was you can see how flexible they are. If they come back at say $350, I'd come in at $325 and put a note that says best and final. If they come in at like $375 I'd do the same thing at like $350 if the suits worth that to me.post #10304 of 136149/21/15 at 1:34pmpost #10305 of 136149/21/15 at 3:11pm
- What I learned from my own wedding day, and how it can help you.
- › Riccardo Bestetti Bespoke projects. 2 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 2 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 3 minutes ago
- › BIJAN MEGATHREAD - Huge collection of BIjan Suits - Couple Charvet... 5 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 9 minutes ago
- › Florence Shop List. 10 minutes ago
- › Balmoral Boot Porn 10 minutes ago
- › "What I'm Selling on eBay" - member auctions 10 minutes ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 10 minutes ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 12 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...