or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Suitsupply NYC - Page 671

post #10051 of 10060
Yes, i did need to pull up my pants. This jacket also covers my buttocks entirely. Thanks for the tips guys.
post #10052 of 10060
Quote:
Originally Posted by p0rkbelly View Post
 

Does anyone know:

 

1) When will F/W line will be in the physical stores?

 

I was in the Madison Avenue store earlier this week. They said: "Late in the first week of September." 

post #10053 of 10060

Employee in SuSu Chicago said 9/8. I guess we'll see.

post #10054 of 10060

Would the Sienna suit be good for interviews and networking events? Does the soft shoulders and ticket pocket make the suit less conservative?  


Edited by xdawes23 - Yesterday at 7:15 pm
post #10055 of 10060
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdawes23 View Post
 

Would the Sienna suit be good for interviews and networking events? Does the soft shoulders and ticket pocket make the suit less conservative?  

 

Yes but the plebs will not notice the difference, and the fact that you are wearing a well fitting suit will put you leagues ahead of your peers. 

post #10056 of 10060

I got a Lazio as a gift but it is a size off, I think the Washington fits me better (as I have one). Can I do an exchange or return for store credit/another style?

post #10057 of 10060

Is it possible for a Napoli suit to be fully canvassed? I swear this purple line napoli suit I picked up feels that way in the lapels and they roll quite nicely: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/napoli-grey-plain/P3457I.html

 

Here was the other one I thrifted: http://us.suitsupply.com/en_US/suits/york-blue-plain/P2529Y.html which fits in the chest/shoulders pretty well but is tight in the waist (I'm a 40 in the Havana, both are 38). Oh well, I could use the money.

 

@Burgerkong - I'm guessing only if you have a gift receipt, and even then, just maybe. Otherwise folks like me could take these thrifted suits back to SS and swap them for suits that fit, if we were so nefariously inclined.

post #10058 of 10060
Quote:
Originally Posted by burgerkong View Post

I got a Lazio as a gift but it is a size off, I think the Washington fits me better (as I have one). Can I do an exchange or return for store credit/another style?

They have a 30 day return policy. If it was ordered online there should be a pre printed return label in the coffin.
post #10059 of 10060
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexBanner View Post

Should I get a regular or long suit if I'm 6'1.5? The suit I'm looking at is the Lazio. I've searched a little and it seems that Suitsupply suits are generally a little long anyway? Anyone around 6'1-6'2 with the Lazio suit? 

Thanks!

I am almost 6-1 and I wear a R. I like the jacket length, but the last Napoli purchase I made (circa winter 2014) I had to lengthen the arms enough that there is a noticeable gap between the end of the sleeve and the first button. So I would take into account your arm length as part of your decision.


*EDIT: Sorry, missed that you said Lazio. I own 1 Lazio and it is a R and I wish it was an L.
post #10060 of 10060
Quote:
Originally Posted by CousinDonuts View Post


I am almost 6-1 and I wear a R. I like the jacket length, but the last Napoli purchase I made (circa winter 2014) I had to lengthen the arms enough that there is a noticeable gap between the end of the sleeve and the first button. So I would take into account your arm length as part of your decision.


*EDIT: Sorry, missed that you said Lazio. I own 1 Lazio and it is a R and I wish it was an L.

Damn... I already ordered the R a couple days ago. I was worried about the arms but since most people have to have the arms shortened, I thought I would be ok. I ordered a 44 since the Lazio is a very slim fitting suit. What size is yours? 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Suitsupply NYC