Originally Posted by lamergod
Just finished the entire 2 seasons in 4 days. My god what an awesome show. Just wondering, I know a bunch of it are fake, but what aspects of what is shown is really what goes on in law firms.
I've only watched half of season one but:
- your partner (i.e. your boss) yells at you for no reason, gives impossible deadlines, expects you to know everything there is to know about your files
- you generally get to brief your partner while he is in transit from one place to the next
- document review is a pain. and then some.
- you (i.e. the rookie associate) can waltz into your partners office, can talk back and be generally disrespectful without being sacked immediately
- getting it on with a hot coworker
I won't go into how ridiculous the basic premise is because thats already been done to death