or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Help identifying blazer buttons...
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Help identifying blazer buttons...

post #1 of 6
Thread Starter 
The pictured buttons seem to be 4-hole buttons blue with a silver frame though not entirely clear from the picture...has anyone ever seen such buttons and know of a source...thank you.

post #2 of 6
I think they're just dark grey with white strokes around the rim of the button. I'm sure I've seen them on LBM 1911 sport coats before.
post #3 of 6
I think it's just the natural material of the button having inconsistencies. Where is that picture from?
post #4 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelcobalt View Post
I think they're just dark grey with white strokes around the rim of the button. I'm sure I've seen them on LBM 1911 sport coats before.

Thank you.
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by woolymammoth View Post
The pictured buttons seem to be 4-hole buttons blue with a silver frame though not entirely clear from the picture...has anyone ever seen such buttons and know of a source...thank you.


I have smoky MOP buttons that look just like those. Got them here on SF.
post #6 of 6
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Romo View Post
I think it's just the natural material of the button having inconsistencies. Where is that picture from?

I wish I could remember; someone's Tumblr page but forgot the author.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Help identifying blazer buttons...