• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I got a text meant for someone else-help please!!!!

mrgoblueguy

Reaction score
So I add a lot of people I went to high school with on face book. I added one girl months back that was 2 grades behind me. She was attractive and an athlete. I don't ever remember talking to her but we knew each other by name. She has been going through a lot lately with family issues and has been posting about it. I as well as others have commented to encourage her to stay strong. She sent me a message the other day just to say hi and gave me her number and I gave her mine. No big deal. We have never talked on the phone but texted a few times just to say hi. These convos were all started by her. So last night, my son had a horrible time sleeping and I took him to the couch to sleep. After an hour or so, he falls asleep. I am married and so is she. She messages me after seeing my status and says she will text me to give me tips on why he could not be sleeping. So we text for a bit about my son and what could be wrong. I don't hear anything back for an hour or so. Then I get a text from her that says "I dozed off for a few and iw as dreaming about you coming in my mouth, ass and *****. I am very wet". I was shocked we have never broached this topic before and are not close enough to. I said "that's very hot." She Said" I just put a finger in my wet puss." I said "Wow". She then texts "OMG. That was supposed to be for my hubby, but I can continue if you want." What should I have done and what would you have done? I will tell you what happened after I get some replies. I was shocked and didn't know what to do!!!

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Delete her number from your phone and forget she even exists. Pray to God your wife doesn't find out.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
facepalm.gif
for responding with "that's very hot," or anything else that might have encouraged her.

I supposed Kwilk's right, though. Cut off communication with her.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Come on guys, a little harmless flirting never hurt anyone!

20070325233107!Anthonyweiner.jpg

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Representative Weiner, your story isn't getting any better over time. Hope your wife is a forgiving person.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
This. Is. Awesome.

Don't listen to the so called "moral" people on here. You did what you did because that's what you wanted. Don't deny your impulses. What we would have or should have done is irrelevant. Now, march back up there and get to texting.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Neo_Version 7
This. Is. Awesome.

Don't listen to the so called "moral" people on here. You did what you did because that's what you wanted. Don't deny your impulses. What we would have or should have done is irrelevant. Now, march back up there and get to texting.

You are a ******* tool and have no chance at a meaningful relationship with anything other than your hand.

Dude, you have a wife and a kid. What were you even thinking texting her back? You can't ********** that kind of stuff. This is depressing.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lurker[1].gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
lol kwilk you're such an idealist, it's going to be fun watching you sour before our eyes.

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
so, did you rub it out right there with your son sleeping by your side on the sofa?

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Who is OP hurting really? His son? I doubt it. He was actually getting some help before the whole "coming in my mouth" talk understandably derailed OP's train of thought. His wife then? I mean, unless she finds out, also unlikely. That leaves the chick's husband. For all we know, he's in on the whole thing too. There are crazy people out there. And if he doesn't know, you'd be a dumbass to tell him anything in the first place.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
yeah, OP. Sure, that text was meant for someone else. I'm sure it wasn't meant for you, at all. Delete it and move on.

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
lol kwilk you're such an idealist, it's going to be fun watching you sour before our eyes.

And you're morally reprehensible. As long as I never get down to your level I'll be able to live with myself.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm of two minds on this.

A) I want a great thread.

B) Kyle is correct.

Which path do I want to suggest to the OP... that's the dilemma.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 45 40.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 44 39.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 18 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 25 22.5%

Forum statistics

Threads