or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Why do girls in boots turn me on?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Why do girls in boots turn me on? - Page 2

post #16 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofuh


I guess she's attractive, but that picture is terrifying. Rather like this thread.
post #17 of 54
If you lived in Japan during this season, you'd say "Nantucket Red is one lucky bastard." Now that it's too cold for girls to show skin, they're doing the next best thing.
post #18 of 54
i had a sneaking suspicion you were going to treat us to more semiclad pussycat pictures when i saw you posting in this thread, Red
post #19 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
If you lived in Japan during this season, you'd say "Nantucket Red is one lucky bastard." Now that it's too cold for girls to show skin, they're doing the next best thing.

Speaking of which, my girlfriend emailed me with pictures of her new Knee High black boots ! And then I had to explain why they call them F*me boots, hahaha.
post #20 of 54


these examples, are 27 years old.
post #21 of 54
Thread Starter 
80's
post #22 of 54
You mean, like this?

post #23 of 54
post #24 of 54
Chew on this

post #25 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by m@T
i had a sneaking suspicion you were going to treat us to more semiclad pussycat pictures when i saw you posting in this thread, Red

So far, I have scarcely been able to persuade her to do the boot thang. I do have a pic of her posing in one of her pink thongs in a pair of white ankle boots with a lace fringe, but I think they may be a bit too racy for SF
post #26 of 54
I'll also add to the list:
Cowboy boots, tight denims, a white dress shirt or tank top. You think rockstars have hot groupies?! -there are some stunners at the pro rodeo events!

Plenty of this to gawk at in Dallas / Austin!
post #27 of 54
A better question would be why do girls in boots NOT turn you on???
post #28 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve B.
A better question would be why do girls in boots NOT turn you on???
I guess that could only happen if you're not turned on by girls, period.
post #29 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christofuh
Chew on this


Damn, who is this???!!!
(by the way,a prime candidate for discostu's next avatar)
post #30 of 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by alflauren

You know Condi is a freak, with those boots.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Styleforum › Forums › Culture › Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel › Why do girls in boots turn me on?