• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

LeBron James Bitter Press Conference Style --- SF Approved!!!

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
rjb.lebron.press_.conference.cropped.jpg
Air force blue gets a lot of love around here. More iGent props for the peaks. But he is still a major douche:
"All the people that were rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today. They have the same personal problems they had today. I'm going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that. So they can get a few days or a few months or whatever the case may be on being happy about not only myself, but the Miami Heat not accomplishing their goal. But they got to get back to the real world at some point."
http://content.usatoday.com/communit...n-lousy-life/1

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How old is he? This doesn't look like a guy in his twenties. Dude looks like an old man, an ugly old man.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harbin
he's 26...but looks 36...and sometimes acts 16
To my eyes he looks much older than 36. I agree that he acts 16.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Harbin
he's 26...but looks 36...and sometimes acts 16

X infinity

andrew96

Reaction score
Not a fan of the shirt and tie, but I'm not SF approved. So...

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
How old is he? This doesn't look like a guy in his twenties. Dude looks like an old man, an ugly old man.

Greg Oden syndrome

Bean Counter

Reaction score
Dude has issues. For a guy that has everything he cares way to much about what everyone thinks about him. All he had to do was own the loss, move on, and people would respect him a lot more for it. Instead, he makes excuses and talks down to the "haters".

Nice suit though.

Aaron01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bean Counter
Dude has issues. For a guy that has everything he cares way to much about what everyone thinks about him. All he had to do was own the loss, move on, and people would respect him a lot more for it. Instead, he makes excuses and talks down to the "haters".

Nice suit though.

If he had that level of maturity, he probably wouldn't have had a loss to own...

mishon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lebron's style is on and off, mostly off. He definitely has a stylist who puts these outfits together fro him; his color combinations are often very safe. Chris Bosh, from the little I have seen, is the best dressed dude out of the "big three."

tim_horton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm not a fan. The check on the shirt is way too big for my taste. And all of the colors - the pink, grey, and air force blue - are too light. I think a real navy blue would have balanced the look more.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This does not work for me. At all.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads