or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread - Page 53

post #781 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by gyasih View Post

I wish they were 10.5 US, I regret letting mine go.
Why'd you let them go?
post #782 of 811
I purchased a pair of JLP in blue. Only needed one blue shoe. DC Lewis is coming out with a Blue Museum, via Kent Wang, according to what I saw at the trunk show.
post #783 of 811
Can anyone tell me which DC Lewis's last won't run narrow. I can always size up, but I would prefer not to. If I size up I will either have to put on insert or heel will start slipping (at least that's my experience with other brand when I size up, even just by half).
post #784 of 811
Are the shoes that are up on Kent Wang's site right now the new shoes the DC Lewis folks mentioned earlier for Spring 2013? Those navy oxfords are calling to me...

And, does anyone have any sizing info relative to some of the standard lasts? C&J 337 and Alden Barrie would be of particular interest to me... Thanks!
post #785 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by clee1982 View Post

Can anyone tell me which DC Lewis's last won't run narrow. I can always size up, but I would prefer not to. If I size up I will either have to put on insert or heel will start slipping (at least that's my experience with other brand when I size up, even just by half).

The 101 will run true to size. The 102 is slightly elongated and may appear tight at first but will mold to a very comfortable medium width.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlm4114 View Post

Are the shoes that are up on Kent Wang's site right now the new shoes the DC Lewis folks mentioned earlier for Spring 2013? Those navy oxfords are calling to me...

And, does anyone have any sizing info relative to some of the standard lasts? C&J 337 and Alden Barrie would be of particular interest to me... Thanks!

If you can give me your size in these lasts, I should be able to assist you with the correct size / last
post #786 of 811
D. C., I have just emailed you. Do get back to me at your leisure.
post #787 of 811
New DC Lewis shoes are in stock on Kent Wang's website for those that are interested.
post #788 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by distinctive View Post

The 101 will run true to size. The 102 is slightly elongated and may appear tight at first but will mold to a very comfortable medium width.
If you can give me your size in these lasts, I should be able to assist you with the correct size / last

what if I am actually wide, i.e. 9E US, would I still go for 9D on 101 or 9.5D on 101? As for 102 would I be 9D, 9.5D or even 10D?
post #789 of 811
9.5 in both lasts should work for you. If not, feel free to return
post #790 of 811

 

David and I have been working on this new collection of shoes for many months and they have just arrived. The DC Lewis shoes are branded as my handgrade line and I am the exclusive retailer.

post #791 of 811
Those bal boots are awesome!
post #792 of 811
loafers are pretty slick too! Love Radica calf!
post #793 of 811

Just curious, about how many of each size do you have (specifically the black monkstraps)?  Can't purchase right away, but would hate it if they went OOS on my size.

post #794 of 811
Quote:
Originally Posted by erikiksaz View Post

Just curious, about how many of each size do you have (specifically the black monkstraps)?  Can't purchase right away, but would hate it if they went OOS on my size.

We typically have 2-3 of each size. If you would like to put a deposit down, we would be happy to hold a pair in your size for you.
post #795 of 811
I asked this in Kent Wang's thread a while ago, but nobody really had any feedback: since Kent sells both his own benchgrade shoes and DC Lewis handgrade shoes, can you offer any fit advice relating to Kent's shoes? The brown captoe balmoral fits me very well, so I was wondering if the same size in DC Lewis would fit similarly. Thanks.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread