this is just mindless drivel.
Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 10/5/11
Related Forum Threads
- Common Projects Tan Suede Slip On 42 / 9 New Last post on Today at 9:25 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Adidas Horween Veg Tanned Leather Stan Smith 10.5 New Last post on Today at 9:17 am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- ALDEN Shell Cordovan Boots US 10.5 C Last post on Yesterday at 3:32 pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- FS: Maison Margiela White Hi Top GATS Size 44.5 (45) Last post on Yesterday at 2:57 pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- CARMINA Saddle / Whiskey Shell Cordovan Rain Last Shortwings. UK 9.5 / US 10.5 Last post on Yesterday at 11:04 am in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread - Page 33
Styleforum Top Picks
Received my Matthews on Friday. First impression: a really nice shoe, leather is very supple, superb comfort, sole is beautiful and they seem overall very well constructed. But, as a shoe connoisseur, I like to let all senses immerse into a new pair of shoes ... I would not have purchased these had I only been able to smell them. Unlike with other high-end shoes (e.g. Gaziano & Girling), I only get the smell of glue ... No nice leather smell :-(
(note, that these are samples)
With all do respect, I think you are smelling beeswax- I gave them a nice polish since they had been worn once
Bro, I thought we were tight? In all seriousness, I understand your concern but trust me, I am extremely picky and would not put my name on anything that wasn't "up to snuff"
I just bought a pair of the Clayton monks on here from emc894. The shoes are great and I got complements from just about everybody I had seen. I'll have some extra shoe money soon and hope to see some new versions. I love these shoes and can't wait to get another pair from you. I was also wondering if there is a news, time frame for new models or any new colors to be available soon? Keep up the great work DC Lewis!
- Introducing D.C. Lewis Footwear - Affiliate Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 12 seconds ago
- › Viberg Boots 1 minute ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 1 minute ago
- › Ragged (!) Trousered Philanthropists 1 minute ago
- › Unfunded Liabilities: a/k/a The Cloth Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 6 minutes ago
- › Horween Natural Shell Cordovan Strands by Allen Edmonds 6 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › The Official RRL Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?