or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 467

post #6991 of 15121

I'd get behind that.

 

I'm also interested to know what outfits people are matching to their baller boots/shoes. Clearly, a pretty keen interest towards Augusta/CDiem/m.a+/Layer-0, etc. Does this extend above the ankle?

post #6992 of 15121
i believe we had a discussion about that some pages back but more about the pants, sadly i cannot find the discussion, i would love to revisit it as i am looking for a cool avant garde pair of slim jeans
post #6993 of 15121


I sold this pair of Augusta back-zips to a dude here in LA who tried 'em on with a pair of black A1923 pants which looked really nice with them. Fabric was a very matte but textured black, and he tucked 'em in which worked well.
post #6994 of 15121
Just go on SZ to see the outfits.
post #6995 of 15121
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Selvedge View Post

Just go on SZ to see the outfits.

this and atelier blog has some pics of customer styles
post #6996 of 15121
On the topic of pants, do you guys like to hem or just go for crazy stacks? Or is everyone else just tall enough that this isn't an issue
post #6997 of 15121
I'm short and realized that stacks make me look even shorter. I like to wear pants with clean length and narrow opening.
post #6998 of 15121

SZ has slowed down. Enough that it might be dying. No harm in posting elsewhere.

 

For pants, I'm tall enough that most have minor stacking or sit just above a pair of derbies. Only Individual Sentiments comes to mind for pants that will still give a crazy stack.

post #6999 of 15121
^I'm short too but i find as long as the leg is slim and the stacks aren't out of control it's a non-issue (see every waywt i've ever posted)
post #7000 of 15121
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipractice View Post

I need to seriously up my shoe game, you guys think i should get these?

http://www.styleforum.net/t/348246/augusta-cordovan-boots-sz-8-eu-42/0_100

I've been hunting for a pair of cdiem s23's or guidi 995s but i wear the most common size on earth (41.5) so its been pretty hard.

 

The boots are not cordovan. Thin horse "only" and fits big imo. I have the same boot and fits like 42,5.

 

Regarding GUIDI, you can do a custom order.

post #7001 of 15121
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistinyoface View Post

SZ has slowed down. Enough that it might be dying. No harm in posting elsewhere.

a lot of the vet members finally had it with the management and asked it to remove kebab, a largely-symbolic gesture. private and public appeals to that effect have by that point been falling for years upon deaf ears, soft minds and inflated egos. eventually most people who had anything to say that was worth saying had either been summarily banned or took off, leaving little in the way of worthwhile content from what i can tell. but hey, there is still the classifieds. where to kop?..
post #7002 of 15121
Quote:
Originally Posted by fistinyoface View Post

SZ has slowed down. Enough that it might be dying. No harm in posting elsewhere.

For pants, I'm tall enough that most have minor stacking or sit just above a pair of derbies. Only Individual Sentiments comes to mind for pants that will still give a crazy stack.

i have ZB DNA which do major stacking, kinda the point of the jean, but i am about 5'9 so it looks fine, personally i like stacking and it just depends on the jeans.
Quote:
Originally Posted by merz View Post

a lot of the vet members finally had it with the management and asked it to remove kebab, a largely-symbolic gesture. private and public appeals to that effect have by that point been falling for years upon deaf ears, soft minds and inflated egos. eventually most people who had anything to say that was worth saying had either been summarily banned or took off, leaving little in the way of worthwhile content from what i can tell. but hey, there is still the classifieds. where to kop?..

who is kebab and werent you banned at one point?
post #7003 of 15121
oh hi, drizzly. after you were laughed off of sz in your first incarnation, you had to come back with contributions that amount to 'augusta boots are really great and fit true to size" or similarly redundant 100post rubbish. you're sort of the perfect embodiment of what that place is all about now, really.
post #7004 of 15121
i don't think sinnedk is drizzly, but sinnedk is notorious around these parts for being rather slow in the head
post #7005 of 15121
Quote:
Originally Posted by merz View Post

fuck off, drizzly. after you were laughed off of sz in your first incarnation, you had to come back with contributions that amount to 'augusta boots are really great and fit true to size" or similarly redundant 100post rubbish.

damn dude wtf is your problem, i guess you should be banned from here as well
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

i don't think sinnedk is drizzly, but sinnedk is notorious around these parts for being rather slow in the head

Guys seriously why the hell is this thread always a fight between people? you are ruining this forum
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***