or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** - Page 465

post #6961 of 13308

sinnedk shut the fuck up

post #6962 of 13308
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

remember you are posting questions about derbies in a boot thread

remember you are consistently posting about shoes/boots in a thread about shoes/boots that you think are not baller
post #6963 of 13308
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacepope View Post

sinnedk shut the fuck up

why so hostile?
post #6964 of 13308
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

remember you are consistently posting about shoes/boots in a thread about shoes/boots that you think are not baller

lets move on
post #6965 of 13308
because honestly, you deserve it.

he can post about derbies all he wants in a fucking baller boot/SHOE thread
post #6966 of 13308
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

because honestly, you deserve it.

he can post about derbies all he wants in a fucking baller boot/SHOE thread

i was kidding around as always you sw&d guys overreact,

seriously look at how much thread space is always wasted at people latching on to comments as i said move on
post #6967 of 13308
lol. no. don't even start with that shit. you're honestly the only poster i find insufferable regardless of whether i'm sober or drunk. every other poster has found some way to be bearable except you.
post #6968 of 13308
Quote:
Originally Posted by nahneun View Post

lol. no. don't even start with that shit. you're honestly the only poster i find insufferable regardless of whether i'm sober or drunk. every other poster has found some way to be bearable except you.

i feel the same about you, what is your point?

at least i am not an ass to people for no reason... see all of your WAYWT thread comments
post #6969 of 13308


Someone should get these. Devoa boots are built like tanks. @ $450 in ebay. Check the measurements.
post #6970 of 13308
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

i feel the same about you, what is your point?

at least i am not an ass to people for no reason... see all of your WAYWT thread comments

for real bro, fuck yourself.

you think you're cool cause you got 50 thumbs in a fit.

boo fucking hoo. confused.gif
post #6971 of 13308
Guys, get back on topic and cut this jive.
post #6972 of 13308
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

for real bro, fuck yourself.

you think you're cool cause you got 50 thumbs in a fit.

boo fucking hoo. confused.gif

i think this is the first time you and i have ever interacted, and the above comments are pretty absurd, honestly sounds like a 12 year old wrote them
post #6973 of 13308
...
post #6974 of 13308
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinnedk View Post

i think this is the first time you and i have ever interacted, and the above comments are pretty absurd, honestly sounds like a 12 year old wrote them

I was talking about nahneun
post #6975 of 13308
Quote:
Originally Posted by grizzlybear View Post

I was talking about nahneun

Yea but you quoted me and I thought you were telling me off. Now this makes a lot more sense.

Sincerest apologies if I offended you.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min***